The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Wow thats a lot of blondes in there. :dead:  And you could have used a BB8 Daniele gif to make it even more blonde overload. :lmao: 

I really like or love all of those people though so great Top 10. ❤️ Daniele is my easy least fave of the bunch but still like her.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Wow thats a lot of blondes in there. :dead:  

Lol yeah I should've used a gif of blonde Dani from BB8 instead of her darker haired self but I'm trying to forget that Dani's awful BB8 iteration is still in the game

9 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol yeah I should've used a gif of blonde Dani from BB8 instead of her darker haired self but I'm trying to forget that Dani's awful BB8 iteration is still in the game

Lol yeah I acknowledge that on my edited post. :haha: 

:dead:  at the crossed out text. 

Danni Boatwright

pLEY6PT.gif

Danni Boatwright is the winner of Survivor: Guatemala. Danni beat returning player Stephenie LaGrossa in a 6-1 vote, receiving every jury vote except Rafe's. I agree with the jury in this case, as Danni played a great game. She won an advantage in the auction that led to her winning a crucial immunity challenge. She also smartly bonded with Lydia and Rafe, even forming a final 2 deal with Rafe, that would carry her through to the end of the game. Danni won the final immunity challenge and chose to take Stephenie with her to the final 2, realizing that she would be easier to beat in the final tribal council than Rafe. Clearly she made the right choice since she received 6 jury votes. She also refused to talk about her strategy in her confessionals, which is smart on her part. Danni obviously knew what she was doing during this season, which earned her the win. She recently returned to compete on Winners At War, which I have to catch up on. But she clearly didn't have the same success, as she  was the 3rd person evicted from the season and is currently on the Edge of Extinction (Why is this twist back? It's awful LOL). Anyway, people suggested to me that I save Heidi, so Danni must go. This is a really good placement for her though.

SAVING: Heidi Strobel

PARVATI SHALLOW

00d1395ccd719c776afdaf69fd72ff888fb84667

Parvati Shallow is a Survivor legend, hands down. She competed on Cook Islands, Micronesia, Heroes vs Villians, and is currently competing on Winners at War. She won Micronesia and got 2nd place to Sandra in Heroes vs Villains which I believe she deserved to win for sure. She is a Survivor player that any fan would know and have some sort of opinion on. She is known for her flirting, villain-like personality, and strategic dominance. Currently, she's on the all winner's season and is doing really well. She is still in the game but not in the best position so I wont be surprised if we see her go out of this soon enough either. Good run for Parvati here.

Heidi Strobel

326?cb=20120610033621

Heidi Strobel is a contestant from Survivor: The Amazon. Heidi was just saved last round and now she finds herself out of this rankdown. This is how crazy and unpredictable this rankdown can be. I couldn't find a gif for Heidi so a picture will have to do. Heidi was apart of the Jaburu Alliance and after lasting 36 days on the island she finished in 5th place. Heidi Strobel is best known for stripping for peanut butter and chocolate cookies with Jenna Morasca on the island. WHAT? :dead: Heidi became the first person to received the individual immunity necklace from another player. Heidi made it very far in this rankdown and should be very proud to make it this far. Heidi just misses out on the finals though. :( 

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Parvati finally getting cut for good this time 💗

........ I don't get why you're so against Parvati in these games? :dead:  

Even when she makes the finals, she'll have a lot of votes against her and will never win or come close to winning these Rankdown games. :lmao: Unless you really dislike her then you wanting her gone is fair and disregard my comments.

TINA WESSON

0a526856baf6fff30b3a9ed2ee0bd0fe375fa675

This is a tough cut since I do like Tina. At least she made it to the endgame of the Survivor rankdown and got second place, but she falls a bit short this time around. Anyway, Tina Wesson first competed on Survivor: The Australian Outback, which she ended up winning. The game of Survivor was much different back then than it is now. There wasn't as much focus on big moves and scheming, but Tina still played a solid game. She got along well with everyone (although she admitted to being not too fond of Jerri like a lot of her fellow tribe members). She was a motherly figure around camp, but she still had a grasp on the game. She swayed her allies Keith and Colby to force a tie vote to send Mitchell out of the game (the tiebreaker rules were different back then). She continued to be a driving force in the strategy by leading how the votes would go for the upcoming tribal councils. She was under-the-radar, but she led the elimination of the former Kucha tribe members. She also formed a strong enough bond with Colby as Colby chose to vote out Keith at the Final 3 instead of Tina. Tina and Colby sat in the Final 2 together. Tina played a more strategic game whereas Colby excelled more in the challenges. In a close vote, Tina won over Colby by 4-3.

Tina returned for the All-Star season, but she was sadly voted out first for being a previous winner. Years later, Tina returned again for Blood vs. Water. She played alongside her daughter Katie. Tina's initial tribe won immunity each time, but she didn't go to tribal council until the tribe swap. She had an alliance with other female players, and she played a role in Kat's elimination after Kat wanted to vote out Monica instead of Vytas. And after Laura B. revealed to Vytas he was going home next, Tina and her allies decided to vote out Laura B. Tina made it to the merge with Katie, but she ended up being on the outs after Tyson orchestrated a move against Aras. Tina was voted out not too long afterwards, but Tina was the last returner from Redemption Island. Her return was short-lived though as she was voted out and became the final member of the jury. She ended up voting for Tyson to win the game.

Overall, Tina is one of the most well-known Survivor players. She's good at the game too as she is able to navigate her way through strategic and social prowess. I do believe Tina should've been included on Winners at War, so it's a shame she didn't make it on the cast for the all-winners season. Anyway, Tina is great, and congrats to her on lasting this long in the rankdown.

And I'm saving Jason Guy.

Edited by Steven_