The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

John "Johnny Mac" McGuire

bigbro17_cast_johnnymac.jpg

Johnny Mac had a good run in both of the rankdowns that he has been in. In the Big  Brother one he made it into the top 20 and in this one he made it really far as well just missing out on the top 20. Unfortunately for Johnny Mac I don't think he's a top 20 all time CBS player so that's why I think he was an easy cut right here. Don't get me wrong I liked him on his season and I thought he was a fun character but just not top 20 all time fun character. Johnny Mac was on Big Brother 17 and was always used as a a pawn to go on the block. He is also known for his weird and I feel like staged laugh so that's another fun fact about him. I believe he won a battle back and got back into the house after being evicted. He was a pretty popular character during that season and he had a nice run in this game but is time has come to an end so out he goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Blake & Paige

JAMES AND JAYMES

tumblr_mtwy966IM71qlldq3o1_400.jpg

James and Jaymes who are also known as the infamous Chippendales were a team on the amazing race season 21. She won two legs overall, and ended up placing 2nd at the end of the season. their average placement was 3.58 which is good. They were a funny team overall and dominant physically. I wasnt particularly a fan of theirs but there isnt anything glaringly bad about them. In the final leg of the race, they had a few setbacks which led them to lose. They both playes this game so they could help their parents which is really cute.

Aww Meghan & Cheyne are amongst my faves..... but I can't comment as I don't really know some of the teams. :lmao: But... Meghan & Cheyne, Natalie & Nadiya, Blair & Hayley. ❤️ 

Ooh and Blair & Hayley got saved twice, I think. :dead: 

ETA: Nevermind my eyes deceive as I saw Blair and Blake and got confused with the Bla-names. :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww Meghan & Cheyne are amongst my faves..... but I can't comment as I don't really know some of the teams. :lmao: But... Meghan & Cheyne, Natalie & Nadiya, Blair & Hayley. ❤️ 

Ooh and Blair & Hayley got saved twice, I think. :dead: 

I think both Meghan & Cheyne and Nat & Kat are amongst the best racers the show has ever seen so in that respect their spot in the top 10 is deserving. Like I said, I do like Meghan & Cheyne. They're just not an all-time favorite team of mine or anything like that.

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think both Meghan & Cheyne and Nat & Kat are amongst the best racers the show has ever seen so in that respect their spot in the top 10 is deserving. Like I said, I do like Meghan & Cheyne. They're just not an all-time favorite team of mine or anything like that.

Oooh yeah that totally makes sense. :yes: 

Natalie White

tumblr_ny91fiqnyy1sqbiv1o8_400.gifv

So it seems I'm cutting a blonde to save another blonder. I have no attachment to Natalie and have an attachment to Jordan so this is the cut/save I settled upon. Natalie White is the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Samoa. Natalie was apart of the Fox For Alliance and was the only female in the alliance. Natalie was known as the quiet southern belle and aligned herself with Russell Hantz. She flew under the radar during the game while all the while earning the respect of her fellow competitors. She ultimately became the winner of Survivor: Samoa besting Russell Hantz and Mick Trimming in a 7-2-0 vote. If someone who loves Natalie more wants to do a bonus write-up by all means go ahead. I just don't have the knowledge or attachment to Natalie to do one. At least she made it very far in the game and in the Top 40 in a battle of the Survivor, Big Brother and The Amazing Race greats. Natalie White and her fans should be very proud of what she has accomplished during her time in Survivor and in this rankdown.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah Sola was the very first person to nominate and he nominated all big names her being one of them :(

In the Survivor Rankdown? I'm assuming she was brought back at some point because she was included in this game? :unsure:

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

In the Survivor Rankdown? I'm assuming she was brought back at some point because she was included in this game? :unsure:

Yeah in the Survivor game. I don't think she was brought back I think she was someones Survivor bring back for this game. 

Donny Thompson

bb16-donny-thompson-00.jpg

Donny Thompson is one of the few likable males from the last decade of big brother.  He was on Big Brother 16 and was America's favorite player.  I mean when you have unlikable people like Frankie, Victoria and Derrick, its not hard to shine.  I found myself rooting for the Nicole/Donny/Hayden/Jocasta crew, even though they were so snowed by Derrick all game.  Donny was a surprisingly good competitor.  He won 3 power of vetos and 1 Head of Household, even though he was later dethroned due to the worst twist in big brother history, Battle of the Block.  He was also recruiting in the seasons first twist (which was also stupid) Team America.  Donny ultimately got evicted under Cody's HoH in 8th place.  He ultimately voted for Cody to win, because honestly Derrick was an ass to him.  Its down to the wire though, and every cut counts.  I don't want us to drop below 10 TAR teams yet so out Donny goes.  

Save:  Meghan & Cheyne