The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Amazing Cirie write-up there, Lily. 😢 You really did her proper justice. ❤️ 

It's a shame she can't make it to the end, as she really deserves it but she's been targeted so much and was likely never gonna get there. :/ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Jen Johnson

hqdefault.jpg

Corey is not going to like this cut but he's not in the game and he spoiled the upcoming season of the challenge for me so oh well he can deal with it. :giggle: Jen Johnson was on Big Brother 8 and was famously known for getting into fights with Evil Dick. They were definitely some classic fights and I do enjoy watching them from time to time on youtube. Jen Johnson as a player wasn't a great player but most people that go on Big Brother aren't so it is what it is I guess. One of my favorite Jen Johnson moments was when she started crying about her picture on the memory wall because she thought she looked ugly in it. Jen certainly isn't ugly she is a pretty girl so that was highly unnecessary but oh well it was a funny moment at least. That's enough for her if Corey wants to do a massive write up for her he can but hes probably not even paying attention to this so out she goes from this rankdown.

Saving Michele Fitzgerald.

Joseph & Monica

latest?cb=20100205214944

This was a random cut as usual with me and the TAR teams but I feel like I've nominated Joseph & Monica before so I guess I'll just cut them here. Joseph & Monica were a dating couple who appeared on TAR 9, who found themselves often getting into arguments and having sour attitudes. For six consecutive legs they placed either second or third - so close to winning legs but never quite getting there. In the end, they found themselves placing in fourth, due to Monica having a meltdown at a detour. Joseph & Monica later got married but have since divorced, and Monica married a football player who she has a child with.

Saving Natalie Negrotti

JANELLE & BRITNEY

tenor.gif?itemid=13954474

I do like both Janelle & Britney, but I suppose it’s fair for their appearance on The Amazing Race to be eliminated at this point in the rankdown (especially since both their Big Brother appearances are still remaining). Janelle & Britney are a team of friends who first competed together on Big Brother 14. Several years later, they teamed up on the CBS crossover season of The Amazing Race. Unfortunately, they were not a dominant team. They oftentimes got lost and finished near the bottom of the pack. After Janelle misinterpreted the instructions for a Roadblock task on their last leg, she and Britney fell way behind. They did have a chance to save themselves with a Head-to-Head challenge, but they lost and finished the race in eighth place. Nonetheless, they were still a very rootable team, and I’m sure fans would always welcome seeing Janelle and Britney back on their TV screens. Sorry to their fans, but kudos to their The Amazing Race appearance lasting this long in the rankdown.

And I’m saving Natalie White.

Edited by Steven_

COURTNEY YATES

tumblr_n3qk6jYh5C1sqbiv1o1_250.gif?resiz

SnoopyShallowBlueshark-max-1mb.gif

Courtney Yates is a two time Survivor player from China and Heroes vs Villains. She was runner up in China. She lost against Todd. She placed higher than Amanda since she got two jury votes from Denise and James while Amanda only got Erik's. In Heroes vs Villains, Courtney returned as a villain and ended up placing 11th and being the final premerge boot after the villains lost the challenge because the other villains feared for her connections with the heroes tribe, primarily Amanda as they were on China together. Courtney is a fun player to watch play but I was never a huge stan of hers. I can see why she has so many fans. I think this is a great spot for her in this rankdown tbh.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Amazing Cirie write-up there, Lily. 😢 You really did her proper justice. ❤️ 

It's a shame she can't make it to the end, as she really deserves it but she's been targeted so much and was likely never gonna get there. :/ 

Thank you Wally. ❤️ Ugh yes exactly. She’s definitely worthy of top 20 but I knew she’d be targeted later in the game even if I saved her.