idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Alex95

The CBS RTV Rankdown

Shelby Stockton

giphy.gif

Shelby has a secret yall.  Shes a recent law student grad.  She hid this throughout the season like it was some huge fact.  She revealed the information to her other ballsmasher at the same time the Willett sisters revealed themselves (which was which more interesting to watch).  She was on Big Brother Over the Top.  Her closest allies were Morgan and Alex.  Shelby won two heads of households over the season and got a care package near the end of the season.  She also had a power of veto win too.  Shelby was entertaining to watch especially everytime she bugged Jason.  Watching him seethe with rage whenever she got her way was the highlight of the season.  Its coming down to the wire though, so its time for her to get out.  She moved in with Morgan after the series finished and are still friends from what I understand.  

Save: Meghan and Cheyne

Posted (edited)

JASON & AMY

e0x7OPL.gif

Jason & Amy were a dating couple who competed on The Amazing Race 23, which they ended up winning. They were a capable team, but it took them a while to finally win a leg. Throughout the race, they had an alliance with Travis & Nicole, which could’ve cost them. Amy went out of her way to assist Nicole on Roadblocks as if Nicole was on her team, which was something she didn’t need to do (and even greatly annoyed Jason at one point). Travis & Nicole were a strong team early on, so it didn't make sense to keep helping a team when they're trying to avoid elimination. Anyway, as for the other teams, they didn’t care for Leo & Jamal. At one point, Jason & Amy, Nicole & Travis, and Tim & Marie agreed to work together to eliminate Leo & Jamal, but that plan fell apart when Leo & Jamal got ahead anyway. But earlier on, there was tension between them and Tim & Marie too. Tim & Marie legally stole their cab after a choir task in Austria. They were so indignant, and even Jason was asking for them to be penalized for it (which they weren't). But throughout the race, they repeatedly came in second place and were determined for a first place finish. They finally won a leg in Leg 10, and Amy's lucky second drop in the Supply Drop Roadblock in the finale gave her and Jason enough of a head start to remain in the lead for the rest of the leg. Anyway, apparently Jason & Amy are married with children now, so congrats to them. But out they go from the rankdown.

And I’m saving Renny.

tumblr_nqtfjnm1xD1u6xhsco4_400.gif

Edited by Steven_

4 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Angelina had her baby :wub: 

Congrats to Angelina and her family. ❤️ 

London & Logan

350?cb=20170401005412

I didn't really care for any of these nominees when it came to saving so I had a read and suddenly I stan Meredith & Gretchen so lol why not save them. As for London & Logan, I'm cutting them as The Amazing Race wiki of all places refers to them as "one of the most invisible teams in the history of the race". Despite being so invisible they were able to make it all the way to the top 3, never winning a leg which probably played a part in a quiet edit. Definitely impressive to make it that far, but from what I've read, it doesn't really sound like they did a whole lot to stand out in this season and they kinda just quietly made their way through, which seems to have also happened in this rankdown. For these reasons, I'm cutting them here, but out of no hard feelings.. they're just the easiest pick.

Saving Meredith & Gretchen

CODY CALAFIORE

tumblr_na3rnjfXjR1sklh5yo1_500.gif

Sorry Vicky! Ly but Cody's time to go now. He made it far enough and I didnt touch him all game but now's a fine time for him to exit. Anyways Cody is the less evil half of the Calafiore brother duo. He was on Big Brother 16 and got runner up. Long story short, he got the Final HOH and had to decide whether to evict Derrick or Miss Victoria Rafaeli (goddess) and he chose to evict the queen. He lost the jury vote and only got 2 votes to win. His move is seen as one of the worse BB moves of all time as he wouldve sweeped against Victoria.

I would assume of the two remaining Victoria would prefer Nicole to stay, as she's saved her in the past.

Would Cody have sweeped against Victoria? I always assumed he would lose since they all agreed if anyone brought Victoria to the end none of that crew would vote for them. 

21 minutes ago, DScott said:

Would Cody have sweeped against Victoria? I always assumed he would lose since they all agreed if anyone brought Victoria to the end none of that crew would vote for them. 

He would have definitely won at least.

I'll give @1234567890 till the end of the day. I saw her in the tv thread at least 👀. After that I'll get a replacement. I'll just do the Don & MJ writeup otherwise cause that's definitely what she wants lol. And that's not me being bias and jumping in to make the decision that I want cause personally, I would save Don & MJ and cut Ratcole.

29 minutes ago, DScott said:

He would have. 

Yea I saw her in the TV thread too, maybe she will head this way once she is done there!

In regards to Cody vs. Victoria, I know when that alliance was all getting evicted, they threatened each other that if anyone dragged Victoria to the final two they would vote for her out of spite. When it came down to it, I highly doubt they would have though.

• Like 1

I’m waiting on my laptop to do the write-up. I rushed to save Stranger Things because I didn’t want it cut.😅 I’ll catch up today. 

16 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m waiting on my laptop to do the write-up. I rushed to save Stranger Things because I didn’t want it cut.😅 I’ll catch up today. 

Thank you for the update, please just continue working to feeling better! And let me know about DWTS as well, you’re next to nominate. I can push you down in the nominating order unless you feel you can nominate soon.

I can nominate soon. I’m just waiting for my brother to come to the hospital to drop off my laptop.

Posted (edited)

This seven minute video of pretty much every Don & Mary Jean moment throughout the entire race should help you with the cut.

I can't believe they somehow made top 100 :wub:. I don't think I ever even requested them getting saved. I mean they're pretty easily the biggest fodder remaining so I can't protest their cut. If I remember correctly, they were barely top 100 of the TAR game. Just came in through a buyback thanks to me. But I always had such a soft spot for them and I thought they were a highlight of the first half of TAR 6.

"If we're lost again I'M JUMPING OFF A BRIDGE!"

"I don't think we can outrun them :(" "Oh yes you can :angry: For a million dollars can't you outrun anyone :)). I don't care if we DIE once we get there!"

"Don think he's in charge of everything...but I let him know right away that's not the way it is :))."

"I SPENT AN ENTIRE SEMESTER OF COLLEGE I NEVER HIT THE BALE HOW MANY TIME HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT STORY :angry:"

"Where we made a great mistake...." "Where who made a great mistake? :))" "........I did" "Thank you :))"

"THIS IS NOT OUR CAR!!!" "We have to go back 😮" "No we don't :))"

Edited by Alex95

Don & Mary Jean

latest?cb=20100205212935

I lost Cody but it's okay Fifi he made it farther than I thought he would. It's more than a generous placement for him. :giggle:I'm not going to cut Nicole so Don & Mary Jean must go. I'm in the hospital right now so if this write-up seems plagiarized it's because it is. :dead: Don and Mary Jean St. Claire are a team of Grandparents on The Amazing Race 6. They were the oldest team on that season and they made constant mistakes probably because of their age. They completed 5 legs and were eliminated in 8th place after they got lost in Germany. Their average position was 8.0 so they were pretty consistent.

@*Lily is next to nominate and is blocked from nominating Chase Rice and Adam & Bethany and can only nominate from Survivor and The Amazing Race.

Nominations:

Holly Hoffman

Ciera Eastin

Trish Hegarty

Sarah Lacina

Carolyn Rivera

Candice Woodcock

Stephenie LaGrossa

Teri & Ian

Joseph & Monica

Cody & Jessica
Kristi & Jen