The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Libra Thompson

tenor.gif

As others have mentioned, these noms are #yikes for so many reasons and turned this from being a fun game to being uncomfortable. That being said, I am cutting Libra, so sorry to any of her fans. This is a really rough round. Libra is an icon who made the pre-jury phase of season 10 one of the best ever, but I'm hoping to preserve both Cirie and Tiffany in this, so we'll see how it goes. Libra was amazing on Big Brother 10. She immediately sniffed out the boys alliance of Dan, Brian, and Ollie and shut that down by getting Jerry and the rest of the house to turn against Brian. She was also a part of the iconic Coven alliance with Keesha & April, which was the most hilariously dysfunctional alliance ever with the girls talking about each other behind their alliance members' back. Her dislike of Jessie was hilarious, as she made it known that she did not like him AT ALL. Then of course, there was the EPIC Keesha's Birthday fight where Jessie overheard Libra & Keesha talking about April and ran to April to inform her, leading to one of the most iconic moments in Big Brother history. 

The following week, April won HOH and promised Jessie safety...only to nominate him against Memphis. Which was such a dumb move, since she knew that Libra, Keesha, and Renny hated Jessie and wanted him gone. Naturally, it all came down to America's Player Dan, who voted for Jessie. Sadly, the decision to evict Jessie would be Libra's downfall, as Michelle won the next HOH and was out for blood as Jessie was her closest ally and Libra became Michelle's prime target. Unfortunately, Michelle's plan worked and Libra was evicted. Libra's eviction was a hard one, as she brought a lot to the season and was definitely a part of the infinitely superior alliance of the season.

Libra is an iconic houseguest, bringing the maximum amount of entertainment to the season during her short stay in the house and is definitely one of the many houseguests that make season 10 such a great season.

SAVING: Cirie Fields

Edited by *Amanda

19 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Yeah for the most part, I think these cut/saves have actually gone as well as they could have. I’m just glad Cydney, Ika, Danielle and Cirie are all fine here. :yes:

Yess really happy those icons got saved. :wub: 

Thanks everyone for the understanding! I don't want to ruin everyone else's fun, but if I'm also uncomfortable with something happening I'm not gonna just sit idly by when I do have the ability to remove myself from the situation. Everyone knows the rules of the cycle so it can pretty much run itself for the time being. I don't want to click on this thread or be in this game for a bit so I'm sorry that the front page won't be updated for the next few rounds. Every once in a while I'll try to bounce in and update the front page just to make it easier on y'all! Hopefully you guys can figure it out during the time being! When the cycle ends maybe I'll want to continue and help finish off the game. If not, I'll try to send the rules I have to someone else from the sidelines and they can try to help finish it off maybe, I'm not sure.

And just because I'm removing myself from the situation I don't want anyone to feel I'm judging them for not or anything of the sort! Obviously this is just a game and I don't expect to everyone to feel affected by the nominations, nor will I judge you for not being. These nominations obviously have no affect on anything in the world so it's completely fair that you may find them yucky and then move on and that's completely your prerogative. I use this game and this site as a form of escapism from the real world. There's a reason I don't really talk politics on here and have never stepped foot into the politics thread on this site. That's not what I use this site for. So when I see something ugly (and I know there's harsher words I should be using and we all know what they are but I don't want to give power to the nominations, nor do I want to say anything that could get me banned) like this happen in one of my games, I just don't want to be involved in it. No I'm not losing sleep over this, but it does hurt my heart to see and it's a grim reminder of the world we live in, a reminder I try to avoid when I play these games and go on this site. Just wanted to explain my reasoning a bit!

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I understand Alex.  Like Wally, lets get this round over with and forgotten about.  @*Chris come keep track of things while Alex is on leave please 😘

I can try my best! 

And understandable thoughts, @Alex95 - If you need assistance in running, please let me know and I’ll try my best. 

Vecepia Towery

tumblr_ntbc68yCdO1sqbiv1o2_250.gifv

I'm obviously not going to send home Tiffany Pollard so Vecepia Towery is the one that has to go. Vecepia Towery was the winner and sole survivor of Survivor: Marquesas. It sucks to be getting rid of a winner but I'm more familiar with New York so that's the reason she is going. Vecepia flew under the radar and flipped between alliances which furthered her game wise. I didn't watch her season but I'm guessing that her staying out of the drama helped her secure the win. She won in a 4-3 vote and was the first African-American winner of Survivor.

Kym & Alli

latest?cb=20140828140810

I am pretty sure I have cut 2 other teams from The Amazing Race Season 25 now.  Kym and Alli were the fifth place team on that season.  They were alright, nothing iconic about them.  They almost returned in this most recent season but were cut in favor of other Amazing Race Teams.  One cool thing about Kym & Alli is they had 2 first place finishes back to back.  That is rare to see in Female/Female teams.  They were always in the Top half of the race except for the third leg (Unite Kingdoms), and their elimination leg (Singapore).  they lasted 9 legs, its an impressive feat.  However we are getting down to truly great players and characters, as a result they need to leave.

Save: Nick & Starr

Michelle Meyer

latest?cb=20160624004717

I know Michelle was fairly divided in terms of her popularity throughout the season, she was a complete trainwreck between her time inside the house and also the drama emerging from outside. People like trainwrecks, usually I do, but I just couldn't like Michelle. She was exhausting for me at the time of watching BB18, maybe if I rewatched I'd appreciate her more? The positive for me when it came to Michelle was that she did redeem herself to me at the end of the season, when she apologized to Bridgette for her actions and then had two, back-to-back brilliant eviction speeches and a great exit too. I'm glad she was apologetic and understanding of her actions, but still, Michelle was just unnecessarily mean before that for the mostpart, in the house. That behavior taints her for me and I'm good cutting her before top 100. Like I said though, she redeemed herself so we'll end this write-up just as she ended her time on the season - shi**ing on Paulie. :wub:

Saving Jun Song

Edited by *Lily

ROB AND BRENNAN

rob-frisbee-brennan-swain-amazing-race-t

Rob and Brennan are a team from The Amazing Race Season 1. they are best friends and were the official and first ever winners of the series. Their biggest strength was their physical strength which was enough to beat the more strategic teams this season. They won the game over Frank and Margarita due to getting a better taxi. Fun fact, both rob and brennan are lawyers. They won 5 legs this season with an average placement of 2.46, so obviously a fairly dominant team. Brennan dated Emily from the same season after the season but they later broke up. They only placed out of the top 3 the entire season, two times -- with those placements still being high (4th and 6th).