Libra Thompson
Omarosa Manigault
Ika Wong
Kisha & Jen
Shelley & Nici
Tiffany Pollard

Shelley & Nici

ar25_cast_shelley_nici.jpg

I’d like to say I’m surprised by the embarrassing choice to nominate all black women but obviously at this point I am not. There’s a lot of greats in this group (obviously, reality TV would be nothing without some of the iconic black women who helped form it) and while I’d love to save most of these women I just am feeling a Cydney save at this moment. I’m sorry to cut Shelley & Nici, but their run on the show doesn’t seem to be as successful as some of the other noms, here. They were quite volatile on the show and had heated arguments, often landing in the middle of the pack. They finished 7th on the show. These noms are just beyond stupid tbh so I’m sorry to not be able to give Shelley & Nici a great writeup, wish they could be out of the game in better circumstances, but they’re the least sh***y choice to make in this group I guess idk.

saving Cydney Gillon

I feel personally attacked by these noms. 😐 

• Like 1

I feel very icky about this right now and I’m not happy running this game still. I’m just gonna take some time. Life is more important than this game and if I don’t feel comfortable with something I’m not gonna just be the “unbiased host”

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I feel very icky about this right now and I’m not happy running this game still. I’m just gonna take some time. Life is more important than this game and if I don’t feel comfortable with something I’m not gonna just be the “unbiased host”

:hug: Totally understand how you’re feeling here. Take your time!

• Like 1

Monica Bailey

latest?cb=20121231130549

I don't know if these nom's were meant to be funny, but they are very racially insensitive.  There are still some weaker contestants amongst this group, but so many off these are legendary contestants.  Monica was part of the second season of Big Brother US.  She was a huge personality and was a lot of fun to watch.   She wasn't a great player when up against Nicole and Dr. Will, but she still added something to the season.  Monica made it all the way to the Top 3.  She might be most known for having producers talk to her in the diary room about the events of 9-11 and her missing cousin.  It was a very side moment in reality tv, and really in life.  She was only head of household once, and that was week 9 (Top 5), and it was the weak Hardy went home. This is one of maybe 3 individuals from these noms I am comfortable with leaving this round.

Save: Ika Wong

KISHA & JEN

image.jpeg.3a174f2c2ec2595454730ac381b34c88.jpeg

Kisha & Jen were a team of sisters who first competed on The Amazing Race 14. Throughout the race, they butted heads on occasion over communication issues and how Jen felt Kisha was being overbearing as the older sister. They sometimes struggled on tasks, mainly when it came to Jen’s fear of water. During the season, there was tension between them and Margie & Luke too. Margie accused them of laughing at Luke’s disability at the Pit Stop when they were gathered together. It was an awkward moment, but they weren’t laughing because of that. By the end of their first season, Kisha & Jen were eliminated in fourth place with a bathroom stop playing a role in their elimination. Kisha & Jen returned for The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business. They were more prepared this time around and flew under the radar throughout the race. And they redeemed themselves as they won the race and the million dollar grand prize. Anyway, sorry to any Kisha & Jen fans, but out they go from the rankdown.

And I’m saving Danielle Reyes.

Edited by Steven_

Yikes... these noms are something else. 

On the bright side (I know there isn't but I'm TRYING Y'all)...... at least we got some amazing saves. ❤️ 

Although I'm hoping one of these noms can finally go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

On the bright side (I know there isn't but I'm TRYING Y'all)...... at least we got some amazing saves. ❤️ 

Why are you targeting Lady O?  bad Wally!

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Why are you targeting Lady O?  bad Wally!

Shush. 

44 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I understand, Alex. :hug: 

#YIKES at these noms.

• Like 1

Omarosa Manigault

105397926-1534333045807rtx2o0fn.jpg?v=15

Omarosa worked for Donald Trump in the white house I am not even a social justice warrior and that's reason enough for me to want to cut her.  I originally saw her on the Apprentice and then later the Celebrity Apprentice and she was quite funny on there so I will give her props for that. Celebrity Big Brother is worse than regular Big Brother which is really saying something at least so I am fine with this cut here for that reason as well. Omarosa did pretty good on Celebrity Big Brother she tried to play the game which is more than I can say for a lot of the celebrities anyways. This is a pretty good spot for her though so congrats to her on getting this far and now out she goes from this rankdown.

Saving Sabrina

Edited by QueenKalie

35 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah for the most part, I think these cut/saves have actually gone as well as they could have. I’m just glad Cydney, Ika, Danielle and Cirie are all fine here. :yes:

15 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Save Cirie

Cut Libra

Bless!