The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Kathryn Dunn

tumblr_pups24v3VX1v9bduuo1_540.gifv

Kathryn was the easiest nominee(s) to write about so this is the reason for the cut. I kind of tuned out for the last two seasons of Big Brother so this makes this cut easy as well. I don't have much a connection to anyone on Big Brother 20 and 21 and unlucky for Kathryn she was on Big Brother 21. I remember having a love triangle with Michie and Holly. She was a fun girl with a fun personality. I think she was the girl who would always assume that people were conspiring against her? Correct me if I am wrong. :haha: Kathryn was eliminated in 10th place and became the second person sent to the jury. Sorry, Kathryn, I wasn't conspiring against you but you are out of this rankdown.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:55 AM, FlavorfulFifi said:

Marche la

On 1/31/2020 at 5:24 PM, FlavorfulFifi said:

Pics kater

HOWIE GORDON

MATTY WHITMORE 

On 2/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, QueenKalie said:

Amber Brkich 

On 2/20/2020 at 12:47 PM, QueenKalie said:

Lyn & Karlyn

I need pictures on all these writeups still!

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah definitely wasn't. :( But I know the game is getting down to really well loved and popular contestants.

have you even looked at the remaining cast?  these are easily amongst the most expendable. 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Lol apparently TAR 33 just started filming. We don’t even have an air date for 32 yet :rolleyes:.

There’s a couple from Love Island USA apparently.

Wow at it already filming. 😯

Also, in other CBS RTV news, Vanessa and her wife just had a baby boy. ❤️

4 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

100 pages! :party:

Yayyy!! 😄 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol apparently TAR 33 just started filming. We don’t even have an air date for 32 yet :rolleyes:.

There’s a couple from Love Island USA apparently.

Omggg. Lol they really treat TAR terribly, but at least we are getting two new seasons of it.

Oooh I'm curious which couple that is, as I watched that show.

44 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Wow at it already filming. 😯

Oooh congrats to Vanessa and her wife. ❤️ 

42 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Caro & Ray.

Ooh thanks. Caro was the biggest personality on that show, and I think you would love her. But she would drive the Facebook moms and some other fans crazy. :lmao:She will be A LOT. Ray is cool, laid back and he definite polar opposite which will work for this show.

36 minutes ago, Solaris said:

every one of them was expendable.  

Well, we will agree to disagree. :haha:  😛 

Sadly, CBS doesn't seem to value TAR as much as Survivor and wait forever to air new seasons of it. :( 

35 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Congrats to Vanessa and her wife. ❤️ 

I will have my write-up posted shortly.

Vanck & Ashton

tumblr_onqeas5vdu1utpccwo1_400.gif tumblr_onqeas5vdu1utpccwo2_400.gif

I am saving Taj because people posted saying they want her saved, which sadly means that Vanck & Ashton are being cut here. Vanck & Ashton were paired together on The Amazing Race 29, which is the season where complete strangers were paired up on the very first day of the race. I remember Vanck choosing Ashton as his partner and she was not happy at all to be stuck with him because she wanted Logan. :dead:  Their personalities are polar opposite, but they made it work for themselves. They ended up being a really good team, though and were definitely a standout team of their season. Their highest placement was during Leg 2, where they placed 2nd place and beat Matt & Redmond which was super satisfying since the two teams were feuding the entire leg and I was definitely rooting for these two over the boys. Sadly, they were targeted during their final leg with the other 5 teams all working together to use the Twinnies' strategy of burning the second u-turn slot. Such a sad moment as it was obvious they were doomed with that plan. Season 29 was such a good season, which was refreshing since we went through a stretch of bad ones with seasons 26-28, and Vanck & Ashton are definitely a reason why. Sadly, their time in this rankdown is up but this is a very good placement for them.

SAVING: Taj Johnson-George

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh congrats to Vanessa and her wife. ❤️ 

Ooh thanks. Caro was the biggest personality on that show, and I think you would love her. But she would drive the Facebook moms and some other fans crazy. :lmao:She will be A LOT. Ray is cool, laid back and he definite polar opposite which will work for this show.

Well, we will agree to disagree. :haha:  😛 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Caro & Ray.

Ehh they can keep that pairing.