Amazing Race Twist 2 - Sola

Survivor Twist - Steven

Big Brother Twist 1 (Two rankers must sign up for this one) - Amanda & Fifi

Big Brother Twist 2 - Lily

Big Brother Twist 3 - Victoria

Details coming momentarily.

Cycle 11 ~The App Store~

bb20-episode-03-bb-app-list-00.jpg

Congratulations @QueenKalie you have chosen the salvage pass! In fact, you have two of them. In some International versions of The Amazing Race this twist exists. When a team comes in last place, another team was given the option to save that team with a salvage pass. Twice when someone is eliminated this cycle, you can use one of your salvage passes to save them. It must be used between the time when someone is eliminated and the next round begins. So once a new round starts, everyone from the previous round is officially eliminated and cannot be saved.

Congratulations @Solaris you have won the detour! On The Amazing Race a detour is a choice between two tasks that each team must perform. You will be sending everyone else a detour. They will only be able to nominate from two series' of your choosing. You will assign every other rankers which two series' they will be nominating from. All the contestants from the third series will be safe from their nominations. Each series can only be saved from two rankers' nominations. You will make these decisions at the start of the cycle.

Congratulations @Steven_ you have won individual immunity. You will choose two contestants per ranker to be immune from their nominations. Each contestant can only be immune once though so choose carefully. I would recommend waiting until Sola makes his decisions so you don't give someone immunity from a show that ranker won't be permitted from nominating from. You will make these decisions at the start of the cycle.

Congratulations @*Amanda and @FlavorfulFifi you are our power couple! In BB9, Parker & Jen had the ultimate choice to send anyone they'd like home. The two of you will make an ultimate cut at the end of the cycle. You must agree on one contestant to cut and one of you will have to do a writeup on them. You must both agree on the decision! This decision will be made at the end of the cycle.

Congratulations @*Lily you have won the Hacker Twist. In Big Brother 20, the Hacker Twist allowed a houseguest to steal half of the nominees from the HOH. You will choose one other ranker to hack and you will name half of their nominees. You will not have to follow the guidelines that Sola gives you with this power and can nominate from any of the three shows. When you are ready to hack, you should announce it in the thread after the previous round ends, but before the next round begins of the ranker you'd like to hack. Then, both you and that ranker will pm me 6 nominees and I will post the 12 nominees. If there is any overlap I will ask the original ranker to name (a) replacement nominee(s). You will still be able to cut and save during this round.

Congratulations @1234567890 you have won the Halting Hex. In Big Brother 19, Jessica had this power and was able to cancel an eviction she didn't like. You will be able to do the same. If you don't like a group of nominations or how a round is going, you will post in this thread that you'd like to use your halting hex. The round is cancelled, everyone who had been cut will be back the game, and we will move on to the next round. If QK or Lily uses their power during this round and it gets cancelled, they will not regain their power back. You must make your decision either during the round you'd like to use it during, or after the round ends but before the next round begins. You also must use this power before the cycle ends. If you don't use it before the final round, then the final person's nominations will automatically be cancelled.

If anyone has any questions or needs anything to be clarified please let me know. Once Steven and Sola post their decisions, I will randomize the nominating order and we can get going!

I will do two of each!

CGF - Big Brother & The Amazing Race

Amanda - Big Brother & The Amazing Race

FIfi - Survivor & The Amazing Race

Lily - Survivor & The Amazing Race

Victoria - Big Brother & Survivor

Steven - Big Brother & Survivor

I guess I need to pick for myself too.  I will do Survivor & The Amazing Race

Nick & Starr

nick_starr.jpg&q=85

Nick & Starr are a brother / sister duo that won season 13 of The Amazing Race. They were a really strong team that won 7 legs of the race.  I didn't care for their personality much or this season as a whole really. They were the first ever team to win 4 consecutive legs of the race so that's quite the accomplishment there. Starr ended up dating one of her fellow contestants but that didn't work out so well but she is married now so that's not a big loss there. Nick also got married as well so I guess they are both doing well in life so good for them but I was never a huge fan of them so oh well out they go from this rankdown! 

Saving Keith & Whitney