The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Tai Trang

5072087da2f0a8c9_surv34_cast_taitrang.jp

Tai played 2 seasons of Survivor, Survivor Kaoh Rong and Survivor Game Changers. He was a fan favorite for his nice personality and his desire to save the chickens. He won the first Sia award for saving the chickens so he pocked some nice cash for that at least. The problem with Tai was he was pretty bad at the game. He was super wishy washy and played the game with his emotions which is not a good thing at all. Tai's friendship with beast mode cowboy was an odd one for sure but Caleb got hurt early on so we didn't really get to see how that would have fully played out probably badly since neither are good strategists. Despite being a nice guy I think this is a fair place for him so out he goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Shelli Poole

LIZ NOLAN

giphy.gif

Liz Nolan competed on Big Brother 17, and she was part of the Twin Twist with her sister Julia. Although the house found out that both twins were playing as Liz, they still avoided being targets. Vanessa was the one to get Julia to reveal to her her real identity, and Vanessa brought them into an alliance with herself, Austin, Shelli, and Clay called The Sixth Sense. After Julia officially entered the game as herself and Clay and Shelli were evicted, Steve officially replaced Clelli in a new alliance called Scamper Squad. For the rest of the season, Scamper Squad won the rest of the HoH competitions and benefited Liz’s game. Nonetheless, Liz played a fairly decent game for someone that could’ve been an easy target. Not only was she playing alongside her twin sister, but she was also in a showmance with Austin. Even so, she and her twin sister Julia avoided the block for a long time. In addition, she won competitions, including two HoHs, one Veto, and one Battle of the Block that James tried to throw. She got out Becky and James on her HoH reigns, and she managed to make it to the Final 2. Plus, her seat in the Final 2 was secured as both Vanessa and Steve was going to take her with them. However, her plea to the jury wasn’t very good and the majority of the jurors voted for Steve to win. Anyway, Liz might be kind of an underrated player in hindsight, but she wasn’t a dominant player either. Congrats to her on the runner-up status, but out she goes from the rankdown now.

And I’m saving Candice.

Edited by Steven_

Ariadna Gutierrez

Ariadna-Gutierrez-2.jpg

Ariadna was a contestant on Celebrity Big Brother Season 1.  She was honestly my biggest surprise of the season.  I thought she was coming into the season and was going to be a total airhead.  I was pleasantly surprised when she had a good mind for the strategy and a stellar social game.  She made it all the way to the finale of hte first season.  She was evicted by Marissa after she won the final HoH and got to choose who she sat with.  Along the way Ariadna won a head of household in which Shannon Elizabeth was evicted.  She also won a Power of Veto competition where she was able to save herself but her main ally Brandi got evicted.  She finished the season in 3rd place and voted for Marissa to win in the final 2.

Save:  Angelina

Bill & Cathi

latest?cb=20110831132228

Bill & Cathi were the token older couple of Season 19 of The Amazing Race. Due to being the oldest team on their season, the other racers referred them to "Ma & Pa". They nearly got eliminated leg 1, where they had a much harder time than all the other teams deciphering the billboard clue in Taiwan and ended up randomly roaming around the city for hours. :dead: Luckily for them, the first leg of the season was a non-elimination leg and they were spared. Their best placement throughout the race was 2nd in legs 6 and 8, the 2nd place finish in leg 8 being really impressive considering they got U-Turned that leg. They were eliminated in 5th after struggling with the bodybuilding task - a task that was more suited to all of the younger teams they were up against. Sadly, Bill passed away from pancreatic cancer in 2016. :( RIP Bill. :broken: 

Bill & Cathi are the older couple you root for because they're really sweet and nice people, but Helen is a Queen so I have to save her.

SAVING: Helen Kim

Thanks @Solaris for essentially taking over for the time being lol. I'll try to update the front page this afternoon and post the details for next cycle. There's gonna be a first come first serve sign up so I'd recommend everyone try to be here around 5:30 EST (not an exact time) @Solaris @1234567890 @Steven_ @*Amanda @QueenKalie @FlavorfulFifi @*Lily.

We're nearing the end so I'll finish it off. Thanks for letting me take this break and respecting my wishes everyone.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah don’t blame you at all for the cut! I think I would’ve gone the opposite way but honestly I have no idea...

would have too because theres still so many great survivors still in, and Danielle is still in the top part of whats left for big brother.

Cycle 11 ~The App Store~

bb20-episode-03-bb-app-list-00.jpg

I'm gonna give you each a very powerful twist for this cycle. All twists will be based on twists from Survivor, The Amazing Race, and Big Brother. You won't know what you're signing up for. However, I will publicly reveal what all the twists are after you sign up. So, everyone will know what you have. Sign up below:

Amazing Race Twist 1 - 

Amazing Race Twist 2 - 

Survivor Twist - 

Big Brother Twist 1 (Two rankers must sign up for this one) - 

Big Brother Twist 2 - 

Big Brother Twist 3 - 

Feel free to sign up for what you'd like and then I'll reveal what it all means.