The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Danielle Reyes

eb34d01de7b53937c653e99f54c5a75b2d21195d

UGH this cut really sucks, as Danielle and Cirie are two of the greatest contestants to come from the three CBS RTV shows, but I'm just feeling like a Cirie save is the way to go at the moment, so sadly Danielle is being cut which is awful because she deserves so much more but it's blatantly clear what the agenda of *certain* rankers is. I fully expect Cirie and all the others saved this round cut soon as a result. At least I can ensure that Danielle gets a good write-up instead of a "well, it's 100 words and paraphrased from the wiki LOL" write-up. 

Danielle first competed as a houseguest on Big Brother 3, where she cemented herself as a Big Brother legend. One of the greatest seasons ever, and Danielle is a HUGE reason why. Week 1, she already showed how great of a houseguest she would be by getting into the iconic hand washing fight with Lori when Jerry didn't wash his hands. Such a random thing to get into a fight over, but such a hilarious moment. :dead: 

Then, there was Danielle's confessionals. Ultimately the reason for her not winning because the jury got to see them and what caused the sequestered jury to be a thing from season 4 onwards, Danielle's confessionals where she made fun of the other contestants were hilarious and her "# down, # to go" confessionals were fantastic as well. 

Let's not forget about Danielle, the strategist. Her & Jason are one of my favorite big brother alliances and the way they ran the house was pretty incredible to watch. My favorite moment of Danielle's is when it was a split vote between Amy and Marcellas and Danielle chose to evict Marcellas, knowing he was a bigger threat than Amy. Everyone's reactions to that as well as the infamous refusal to use the veto by Marcellas just added to the iconic-ness of that moment. Danielle's feud with Roddy was a great part of the season as well. I was obviously Team Dani, but what would a good season be without a season-long feud?

Sadly, Danielle lost her rightful win because the jury was allowed to see things they really shouldn't have. But that wouldn't be the end of Danielle, she returned for the show's all-stars season and was just as iconic. Here, she teamed up with Chilltown and eventually James to get rid of the Season 6 alliance, but specifically Janelle - who turned into a Com Queen that season, so Danielle's efforts to get rid of her were thwarted literally every time. Danielle won the spider web endurance comp. She hilariously commented how bad her alliance was at the first "how bad do you want it?" veto comp. Her and the Legion of Doom were great adversaries to Janelle during the season and made all-stars really good. Maybe not top-tier considering the ending, but a really good season overall. 

All in all, Danielle is a legend of CBS RTV which makes this cut so painful. Sadly, this is not her first time being nominated (nor is it Cirie's) so it's clear she's not long for this rankdown. Might as well send her out with a great write-up while I can instead of letting someone who doesn't care for her give her a horrible write-up somewhere down the road.

I'm going to end with clips of Danielle's time on both of her seasons, as some clearly need a reminder of just how amazing she is.

SAVING: Cirie Fields

• Like 2

Julia Nolan

360?cb=20170912220228

I really liked Julia on her season and she seemed like a sweetheart but she wasn’t that great at the game and is a fair cut for now. She ‘successfully’ switched in and out with her twin Liz for five weeks (well, they were caught but they were able to integrate themselves into an alliance and use it to their benefit). Liz was the stronger player though, in comps and strategically, plus had the showmance with Austin and both of them were good players. Julia was a good social player but didn’t always have the best moves, famously being convinced by Vanessa in a POV comp to choose to challenge Austin, which led to Julia winding up on the block. Julia would have been a smarter choice to take to the end but both twins agreed that Liz had a better chance of winning - true, but the house probably should have gone against that. Although saying this, Liz lost any hope of winning when she bombed the jury questioning at the end lol. So yeah I do like Julia but overall I think she’s not memorable/strong enough to stay longer. (Also she didn't write chart-topping hits such as "No Scrubs" and "Bills, Bills, Bills" unlike my save so unfortunately this puts her at a disadvantage).

Saving Kandi Burruss

Edited by *Lily

AUBRY BRACCO

tenor.gif

Aubry Bracco is a now three time Survivor player, she played on Kaoh Rong, Game Changers, and EOE, where she placed 2nd, 5th, and 15th. In Kaoh Rong, Aubry played an amazing game but just felt slightly short to the win against Michele. Neal and Joe, two of her closest allied med-evacuated and she was still able to make it all the way to the FTC with a great case to win. In Game Changers, Aubry was kinda a mess pre-merge where she was blindsided in a 3-2 vote between JT and Sandra in which she voted with JT. Once merge hit, she became a strong asset for many and was able to position herself well enough to make it all the way to the Final 6, where Tai played an idol on her. In Final 5, she was sent packing as a result of a unan vote but she was a great addition to that season. Didn't watch EOE but seeing as she got 15th, probably not a whole lot to talk about there. To sum up, Aubry is a great player without a doubt and fun to watch. Having her be super close to quitting in the early days of KR to achieving the high Survivor status she currently has is a great journey.