The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Jason Guy

latest?cb=20121118114448

I have spent all day thinking about the cut and I know I wanted to cut a Big Brother person because low key I think someone from Big Brother is probably going to win this. I made a ton deals so that limited the pool I had to choose from a lot. I did write ups for both Jason & Will because I didn't know who I wanted to cut so I guess it's still a mystery at this point who I decided to go with. A lot of people seem to love Jason and that makes him a huge threat to win the rankdown I think. Jason was on season 3 of Big Brother he did pretty good on the show and formed an alliance with Danielle which is a pretty beloved alliance.  Jason is also super religious and that's one of the things he is known for from the show. He finished in third place as was cut at the end for being too likable. I guess if he ends up being cut here it's for the same exact reason as he was cut on the show. That's all I gotta say about Jason so out he goes from this rankdown now.

Jeremy Collins

h08cU5.gif

This is a hard decision. As I already stated, the two I had in mind were cut already so I had to start thinking of who else I was willing to cut out of this group. After taking into account my favorites, as well as all safety requests I have received throughout the day, I landed on Jeremy as he is someone that 1. No one asked me to keep safe and 2. While I do like him, he's among my least favorites of those I had to choose from.

Jeremy first appeared on San Juan Del Sur, the second Blood Vs. Water season of the survivor along with his wife Val. Jeremy was placed on the super-dominant Hunaphu tribe and ended up winning the first hero's duel, sending Val to exile island - a twist that made its return after being absent for many seasons. After Val's elimination, he effectively destroyed John Rocker's game by getting John to reveal the plan to keep John safe to the Coyopa tribe. Jeremy remained immune for most of the pre-merge, save for the one time that Drew threw the immunity challenge, but Jeremy and the girls would effectively dispose of Drew at that tribal council. Jeremy became a big target at the merge, but survived the first two tribal councils thanks to Julie quitting and then himself winning individual immunity. Sadly, he was voted off at the next tribal council after Reed pulled in enough votes to get him eliminated. Queen Natalie, being his #1 ally, would plot her revenge on those who voted him out though and it was glorious to see.

Jeremy then returned for Second Chance, where he was voted in by the viewers. Honestly? Jeremy was great this season, but he wasn't among my top favorites. I much preferred the Witches Coven alliance of Kass, Kelley, Ciera, and Abi to the massive majority alliance - I mean, voting block - that Jeremy was a part of. But there's no denying that Jeremy played an amazing game. Much like SJDS, he pretty much steered clear of tribal council in the pre-merge, only having to go once. Jeremy did really great in the merge portion this time, using the numbers to his advantage, as well as finding 2 2 hidden immunity idols and playing them at the perfect time to keep him from getting voted out. The first instance was particularly memorable, where both he and Kelley played them and forced a re-vote since all of the votes were for either of them...only for the re-vote to come back in a tie as well. Although Jeremy's treatment of Kimmi at that tribal council wasn't a good moment IMO. Anyway, Jeremy made it to the end, and considering that Spencer and Tasha were the other 2 in the finale, I completely agree with the Jury deciding to unanimously vote him the winner because Spencer and Tasha were pretty awful this season. That being said, he was never amongst my top favorites and I viewed this win as the best possible outcome out of who was sitting in the finals.

He is currently competing on Winners At War, where he has yet to be eliminated. I really need to catch up on that season (and well, BBCAN as well). Maybe I will tomorrow since I'll be home from work all day. Anyway, Jeremy is a really great Survivor contestant and kudos to him for winning in a unanimous vote because that is not an easy feat. However, my options became extremely limited after removing my favorites and everyone's safety requests from the list and Jeremy simply ended up being the one I am most comfortable cutting. Sorry to the Jeremy fans, but #21 in this rankdown is really impressive.

UGH Jason is never going to make the finals of this game, huh? 😢  :/ Now tell us the Door #2 option.

Sad Jeremy just missed out too, but I'm more fine with that.

I just hope there are more male representatives in this game than the DWTS game. :dead: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

UGH Jason is never going to make the finals of this game, huh? 😢  :/ Now tell us the Door #2 option.

Sad Jeremy just missed out, but I'm more fine with that.

Door #2 was Dr Will. For the record the randomizer also chose door #1 so I guess Jason was just destined to get cut here again.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Door #2 was Dr Will. For the record the randomizer also chose door #1 so I guess Jason was just destined to get cut here again.

Oooofff. Well ok, I guess Jason going was the better option then. :( 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

I counted a whopping...4 guys.

Will from Big Brother

Blake of Blake & Paige

Colin of Colin & Christie

Blair of Hayley & Blair

Well... that's more than the DWTS Rankdown game, soo we're doing a little better here of closer numbers in genders. :dead: 

Oh and lol the previous BB game too. :haha:  

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I counted a whopping...4 guys.

Will from Big Brother

Blake of Blake & Paige

Colin of Colin & Christie

Blair of Hayley & Blair

You must be so proud of us over at the SYTYCD rankdown for having pretty split genders (until the men suddenly all get the final cuts)

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

You must be so proud of us over at the SYTYCD rankdown for having pretty split genders (until the men suddenly all get the final cuts)

It's easier to keep more guys around over there with Andrelliott playing since they have mostly guys as their favorites. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

:dead: 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah the BB game had just Donny & Johnny Mac.

Oooh yess I remember now. 😮 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

It's easier to keep more guys around over there with Andrelliott playing since they have mostly guys as their favorites. :haha: 

Very true. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh and I also find it hilarious and noticed how Amanda has cut sooo many Survivor winners, who are apart of Winners at War these last few rounds. :dead: :haha: 

I know. :dead: Every time I looked at their Wiki pages, I was like "Oh, they're on Winners At War too?" :lmao: 

19 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I know. :dead: Every time I looked at their Wiki pages, I was like "Oh, they're on Winners At War too?" :lmao: 

LOL Yess I started noticing it when you talked about Winners at War and needing to catch up on that season so much. :lmao: 

Congratulations to our CBS Rankdown Top 20

9EUs1tb.jpg

Jenna Morasca, Survivor: Amazon, Winner. Survivor: All-Stars, 16th Place.

Peih-Gee Law, Survivor: China, 5th Place. Survivor: Cambodia, 18th Place.

Andrea Boehlke, Survivor: Redemption Island, 5th Place. Survivor: Caramoan, 7th Place. Survivor: Game Changers, 8th Place.

Kim Spradlin-Wolfe, Survivor: One World, Winner. Survivor: Winners at War, TBA.

Michele Fitzgerald, Survivor: Kaôh Rōng, Winner. Survivor: Winners at War, TBA.

Angelina Keeley, Survivor: David vs. Goliath, 3rd Place.

Will Kirby, Big Brother 2, Winner. Big Brother 7, 4th Place.

Janelle Pierzina, Big Brother 6, 3rd Place. Big Brother 7, 3rd Place. Big Brother 14, 12th Place.

Daniele Donato, Big Brother 8, 2nd Place. Big Brother 13, 8th Place.

Keesha Smith, Big Brother 10, 4th Place.

Britney Haynes, Big Brother 12, 4th Place. Big Brother 14, 8th Place.

Vanessa Rousso, Big Brother 17, 3rd Place.

Tiffany Pollard, Celebrity Big Brother 17, 4th Place.

Blake & Paige, The Amazing Race 2, 3rd Place.

Colin & Christie, The Amazing Race 5, 2nd Place. The Amazing Race 31, Winners.

Dustin & Kandice, The Amazing Race 10, 4th Place. The Amazing Race 11, 2nd Place.

Nat & Kat, The Amazing Race 17, Winners.

Brook & Claire, The Amazing Race 17, 2nd Place.

Natalie & Nadiya, The Amazing Race 21, 4th Place. The Amazing Race 24, 11th Place.

Hayley & Blair, The Amazing Race 26, 3rd Place.

Now it's time for the final ranking of the game. Our rankers must rank the final 20. At the top of your ranking is who you would most like to see win and at the bottom is who you would least like to see win. You should pm me your rankings and writeups in the next two weeks! I want them by the end of the day on Monday, March 30th. We're all quarantined anyways so you've got nothing better to do 😛. Writeups are not optional for rankers. You must have at least 100-word writeups for your top 5 and bottom 5. The middle 10 don't need to be 100 words, but that's always preferred. Each ranker's final ranking will account for 1/8 of the final ranking. The public (including me) has our own ranking as well! The deadline is in two weeks as well and writeups are optional for the public. You will not be pming me though, you should CLICK THIS SURVEYMONKEY LINK to submit your rankings if you're part of the public.

If anyone needs help getting any background information on the top 20 and what they were like on the show feel free to reach out to me! Hopefully, that can help you figure out how you think you'd view them based on what your tastes are. This is not an excuse for me to do your writeup for you, trust me, I'll know if you just send back nearly exactly what I send you :P. I know them all well and I feel I can give a rather unbiased take on them (I am genuine fans of them all so that helps). I'll be posting videos throughout the week as well that I'd recommend checking out!

Just now, *Amanda said:

With Internationals being huge targets the entire Rankdown, I’m impressed Tiffany got to Top 20.

Easily the biggest pleasant surprise for me I never would’ve guessed! I can’t imagine her placing well sadly amongst the final rankings, but her win is actually making it there.