The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

“We could beat Charla and Mirna in a foot race any day”

”Lying bi**h”

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Wow I guess I’ll be watching a lot of TAR in the self isolation period. (I know I’m starting at the worst time considering this rankdown is wrapping up :haha:)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

“We could beat Charla and Mirna in a foot race any day”

”Lying bi**h”

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Wow I guess I’ll be watching a lot of TAR in the self isolation period. (I know I’m starting at the worst time considering this rankdown is wrapping up :haha:)

There are soooooo many iconic Charla and Mirna moments. And TAR 5 and 11 are two of the best seasons!

And here’s a scene with (hopefully) top 20 racers Dustin & Kandice

I did two write ups and not sure which one I wanna post yet. So I decided it would be a fun idea to play a little game. What we are gonna play is pick which door you want. Behind Door #1 is my first write up that I did and behind Door #2 is the second write up that I did. Which ever door gets the most votes is the write up that you will receive and that person will be eliminated from the game so choose wisely!

33 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I did two write ups and not sure which one I wanna post yet. So I decided it would be a fun idea to play a little game. What we are gonna play is pick which door you want. Behind Door #1 is my first write up that I did and behind Door #2 is the second write up that I did. Which ever door gets the most votes is the write up that you will receive and that person will be eliminated from the game so choose wisely!

What the heck? :dead: 

Lol yeah like Victoria said, I don't want to be responsible for choosing an option that gets someone I love eliminated. :lmao: