Trish Hegarty

Libra Thompson

Liz Nolan

Kaitlyn Herman

Tian & Jaree

Don & Mary Jean

Bill & Cathi

Keith & Whitney

I'd say to save the tribe with Legend Sue Hawk but apparently we can't have nice things.

Brooke & Robbie

latest?cb=20140828141013

Brooke & Robbie were dating professional wrestlers when they competed on The Amazing Race season 25.  The couple did very well as a whole over the season.  They completed 12 legs of the show, each completing 4 roadblocks a piece.  The pair had an interesting finish to the show.  They came in last in the Top 4 in a non elimination leg.  They then finished 1st in the second Top 4 leg, but it was also non-elimination.  they fell from grace and got 4th in the final legs of the race.  An interesting fact is that Brooke was the first female to complete a speed bump and still finish the leg in first place.  Since the race, Robbie and have brooke have split, and have gone on to other relationships.  Oh well!

Save: Eliza Orlins (for its an effing stick!)

Amber Brkich 

robandamber2_696w.jpg

It was definitely interesting getting to see Amber play again after such a long period of not playing Survivor. The last time we saw her on Survivor she got engaged to Boston Rob. Since they have had 4 kids and seem to be living their best lives. They both came back for the all winners season and naturally they had huge targets on their backs. Rob was able to get that target off his back but Amber was not. She might have been doomed from the start but it does look like the game might have passed her by so it seems like a fair cut at this point. 

Saving Shelby Stockton

Edited by QueenKalie

Trey & Lexi

TreyLexi_8182.jpg

This may come as a surprise but I actually watched some of TAR 21! I think. I remember watching the Twinnies and this was that season but I watched it a while ago so admittedly don't remember much. These two formed an alliance with the Twinnies though (why wasn't one of them there last night to save Nat :() and were very typical CBS casting really, University of Texas grads, one a football player and one a cheerleader. I'm sure you can work out which one was which. They were pretty dominant in the race with three leg wins and going into the finale they were favorites to win but ended up placing 3rd, which is still strong! Trey & Lexi are also now married and welcomed a daughter in 2018 so it's nice to see they're still going strong.