The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

I’m gonna avoid Big Brother for the time being as i know Victoria is most into BB and I don’t want to risk her losing a favorite while filling in for her. Not sure about her Survivor or TAR faves but hopefully she won’t like any of the following.

Nominations:

Helen Glover

Carolyn Rivera

Vanck & Ashton

Helen Glover

AR-171029863.jpg

tumblr_n8ru8fZidR1sm1gf4o1_250.gifv

I know Helen is the IDF favorite of Survivor: Thailand from various games on here and including this Rankdown…. so her not being #1 is probably another unpopular opinion of mine. But yeah with this super strong group of Reality TV contestants, Helen is one of the ones I am least attached to so I was fine with her going at this point. Helen was my 3rd favorite of the season,  as I was invested in two Shii-Ann's and Jan's journeys more but I still really like Helen and consider her a favorite of mine. I really liked her snarky dry humor personality. Like she was often sarcastic in her tone of things and she just cracked me up unintentionally. Like early on the season where she and Jan were paddling the boat in the wrong direction, Jan wasn’t too much of a help for her and she was just getting so annoyed with her. She made that pistol joke of shooting Jan first and then her second but her long pause and saying “that’s why I don’t carry a gun“ was the hilarious part. :Dead: She was a great asset at camp providing food and her random singing at the camp, which always made people feel better, and she had quite a good voice too. 😮 I was really happy for her when she won that Top 7 Thai trivia quiz which she did really well with and I was impressed by her there. Around there, I think I was rooting for her to win? Even though I preferred someone else, of course. She had some more hilarious moments such as when her husband was there competing in the loved ones grub challenge, she went all military drill sergeant mode on him to win 24-hours with him. It certainly worked, as he won it. I was so happy for her getting time with him. But oh wow, her husband suggested the idea of targeting Brian, and this was at the Final 6 stage. She was against that idea as she couldn’t go after Brian….but yikes she really should have listened to him. :ph34r: She was hilarious when she would complain about Clay’s laziness at camp, especially with her hilarious facial expressions and one of her quotes of “Goes right up my $#%%#%^$@& and hell no!.” :Dead: I did like how she strategized with Ted on taking Clay out as they were both so annoyed by him and wanted him gone, yet ugh… they didn’t act upon that. :ermm: They should have gotten Jan as a number with them. I felt really bad for her on the Final 4 episode where Brian & Clay were plotting against her to get her out… and just seeing them lie to her having no idea and getting blindsided was very tough to watch. She felt most betrayed by Brian…. but omg her “Break a leg… and I mean it” comment. Again that dry humor of hers kills me. :dead: But omg WOW she GRILLED Brian on FTC by calling him out on his lying and calling him a trashy used cars salesman. Dangg she was feisty. :dead: Helen was a great character and I can get why people have her as their favorite of this season and how she won the Thailand portion of this Rankdown game - even if she isn't my personal favorite.

The majority saved: Vanck & Ashton

tumblr_onqeas5vdu1utpccwo1_250.giftumblr_onqeas5vdu1utpccwo2_250.gif