idolforums.com
Alex95

The CBS RTV Rankdown (Fifi’s Noms Posted)

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

You're reaching with a lot of this.

No more than saying Cirie would win that season if Sarah didn't have the legacy advantage. Aubry, Brad and Troyzan all said in post-show interviews that they knew Cirie would beat them in the F3 and none of them wanted her there. Maybe if Cirie was lucky, she could talk someone into it being a tie vote and win at fire making, but there's no way she wasn't going to be the #1 target for everyone at the final four... which is what happens when you're the only legend in the endgame of a returnees season because the season's casting was a mess.

At least we can agree that Natalie dodged a bullet that was the s**t-show of Game Changers, and can still come into WAW with a good legacy :wub:

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

No more than saying Cirie would win that season if Sarah didn't have the legacy advantage. Aubry, Brad and Troyzan all said in post-show interviews that they knew Cirie would beat them in the F3 and none of them wanted her there. Maybe if Cirie was lucky, she could talk someone into it being a tie vote and win at fire making, but there's no way she wasn't going to be the #1 target for everyone at the final four... which is what happens when you're the only legend in the endgame of a returnees season because the season's casting was a mess.

I'm just saying counting one of the greatest strategists in Survivor history completely out of GC if she survives Advantagegeddon is foolish.

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

At least we can agree that Natalie dodged a bullet that was the s**t-show of Game Changers, and can still come into WAW with a good legacy :wub:

I'm just living in a fantasy world where Natalie being in the cast over SDT means that J.T. doesn't completely f*ck up Malcolm's game at the joint tribal council, and the legends don't all get targeted before the merge hits.

Literally as we're discussing this, Natalie's interview with Golden Holmes comes out and she mentions her concussion from pre-Game Changers had symptoms for 18 months. 😱

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Sierra telling Sarah about the legacy advantage is responsible for the bottom 1 Survivor moment because then Sarah doesn’t have it, she leaves at 6, and Cirie wins.

😢 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Sarah's game is spectacular, but come on. It's Cirie Fields. Robbed so close to the end so many times before and an actual legend going into the game unlike Sarah. Her winning GC would've been perfect for her legacy.

Yess to all of this. (!) 

HALEIGH BROUCHER

bbhaleigh GIF by Big Brother

Haleigh Broucher was a houseguest on the 20th season of Big Brother - she seems to be a popular houseguests from that season but looking back, she was not that memorable, and she don't really hold up to some of the legends in this rankdown. As a whole, I think people like her because of the other houseguests that was on that season - I mean, it's not hard to be a favourite when you were on the 20th season. During the season, Haleigh was in a  showmance with Fessy - they are still together from what I recall as I don't really follow either of them post-BB. One of the highlight of the game for Haleigh was when she won the hacker competition and called a house meeting where she admitted she was the hacker which caused the "iconic" argument between Bayleigh and Tyler. She was also part of one of the worst alliance in Big Brother history; she managed to make it all the way to the double eviction where she was evicted and became the 5th member of the jury. At the end of the season, she was nominated as America's Favourite Player but she did not win that; And she shall not win this rankdown either.

I agree with that writeup. I of course like Haleigh. I think every single BB fan likes Haleigh no matter what side of the house you rooted for. But a top 100 CBS character? I don't think so.

• Like 1

There's gonna be far less deserving people that will make the top 100 but that's just how rankdowns go no big deal.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I agree with that writeup. I of course like Haleigh. I think every single BB fan likes Haleigh no matter what side of the house you rooted for. But a top 100 CBS character? I don't think so.

I agree with this.  I think she was moderately interesting to watch.  Mostly because Level 6 was boring,  and trainwreck Kaitlyn was gone by then.  I just find her overrated.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thevoicefan45 said:

uh hi fair warning that i might get banned soon again

Stay out of that voice spoiler thread! Don't join TeamB in getting banned!

10 minutes ago, thevoicefan45 said:

Have you thought of just not posting in the voice board? :dead: 

12 minutes ago, thevoicefan45 said:

Lmao is The Voice back already :dead: . I was thinking of getting this back going tomorrow and subbing someone for Victoria but if you're both gonna be gone Imma just wait lol.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Lmao is The Voice back already :dead: . I was thinking of getting this back going tomorrow and subbing someone for Victoria but if you're both gonna be gone Imma just wait lol.

Its not back yet. But in the spoiler thread we got people calling others names over spoilers it's pretty sad.

10 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Two subs! Elliott/Chris/Wally all alive still 😛

also lmao at the first sentence.

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

Two subs! Elliott/Chris/Wally all alive still 😛

Me as a sub would be a hot mess because I don't watch TAR or Big Brother. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me as a sub would be a hot mess because I don't watch TAR or Big Brother. :haha: 

oh, sounds like you out then!