The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

By a vote of 5-1...

Shelli Poole is safe! Shelly Moore has been eliminated. Sola is responsible for Shelly's writeup whenever he can get to it.

Once all the writeups are in I'll post the details on the next cycle! I'll give you a hint, we're going back to play some more Amazing Race.

Shelly Moore

IPB Image

I am not surprised about this elimination, votes fell pretty close to what was expected. I think both Shellys are great on their respective season, but neither are personal favorites. Shelly Moore was not given nearly enough credit in the edits when she played in season 13. She was paired with Cassi in the first week with the dynamic duo twist. In week 2, they were the final nominee's and the veteran alliance sent home Cassi, giving Shelly a golden key, and a pass to week 4. Many people saw Shelly as a Jeff and jordan lacky most of the season, she showed everyone what was what, during the double eviction round and one of the best episodes of television ever when she flipped and Rachel stayed and she sent Jeff out of the game. It was pandora's box that eventually ended Shellys game as it brought the duo twist back, allowing both Rachel and Jordan to be saved when Rachel was able to win the power of veto. I think she made the right moves at the right time, unfortunately Big Brother has a luck component to it, and she wasn't lucky.

Karen O'Neil Ganci

IPB Image

Sorry, I've been sick over the weekend and have been in bed for 3 days straight. :( I wasn't even on IDF thinking the update would have happened by now. :haha: I'm sick as a dog as this write-up will probably be deleted but let the record show that Karen O'Neil Ganci was eliminated. Karen O'Neil Ganci was a houseguest on Big Brother 5. She is known as being the first female player in Big Brother to get evicted during a DE. She was the second person eliminated in the double eviction where she placed 5th. She was aligned with Diane and Nakomis. I liked her well enough but I don't think she deserved top 100 in the Big Brother rankdown so I thought I would put a stop to that happening here. Also, the wrong Shelly left the rankdown. :ermm:

Quick update:

The upgrade has been rescheduled for this Friday (January 17th). The database backup will be done at 2am ET on Friday so any posts or private messages made after that time will NOT be carried over to the upgraded forum.

The issue with the 5-6 years of lost accounts has been resolved so assuming no unforeseen issues arise this time around, this is the last time we'll need to attempt this.

I'll post more updates as I receive them.

Fifi you bettah get that writeup in :*