The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

CAROLINE & JENNIFER

Pr1W3KZ.gif

Caroline & Jennifer were a country music singing team of friends who competed twice on The Amazing Race. They were members of the band Stealing Angels, and Jennifer happens to be the granddaughter of John Wayne. Caroline also has a well-known ancestor in Daniel Boone. They first competed in Season 22 and made it all the way to fourth place. They returned for an All-Star season and made it all the way to second place. Throughout both seasons, they formed alliances with other teams (and they always seemed to work with teams I wasn’t a fan) and flirting with male locals to get ahead. They took advantage of Bates and Anthony's crushes on them to persuade them to help them out on tasks at times. However, they were capable on their own too, with Caroline being especially adept at physical tasks. Nonetheless, they were underestimated in the All-Star season. Despite making it to fourth place on their first try, they were very much a middle-of-the-pack kind of team and never won a leg. Even host Phil Keoghan was surprised they made it as far as they did due to the other teams they had to compete against in the All-Star season. However, after all the legs they raced on both seasons, they still never came in first place once. They actually never placed higher than third until they came in second on the final leg. Anyway, Caroline & Jennifer are nice enough on their own, but I didn’t find them rootworthy due to the teams they worked with and the teams they worked against (Teaming up with Max & Katie and Dave & Connor and working against Brendon & Rachel). Anyway, sorry to any fans of Caroline & Jennifer, but out they go from the rankdown.

And I’m saving Candice.

Edited by Steven_

Kaitlyn Herman

tumblr_puv4ljS8iU1udhgz8o2_400.gifv

I am finally able to get rid of Kaitlyn Herman in this rankdown who has lasted way too long and has no business being almost in the Top 100 of TAR, BB and Survivor alumni. We all know her as the life coach who flopped when trying to return back to the house. Not going to lie that was a kii. Kaitlyn Herman was a contestant on Big Brother 20. She was the first woman to be evicted on Big Brother 20 and was evicted in 13th place. It would have been interesting to see Kaitlyn come back after being voted out but she flopped hardcore. Oh, well. Time to go.

• Like 2

Morgan Willett

bbott-2016-finale-morgan-00.jpg

Sorry to any Morgan fans, but I had to do something to save Queens Dustin & Kandice quickly so Morgan ended up being my cut, as I know my other options all have stans and I actually love Jessica Hughbanks so I wasn't about to cut her. Anyway, Morgan was on Big Brother Over the Top which wasn't a very good season TBH. I definitely preferred Morgan's side of the house and was very happy when she won over Jason in the end, but she was just kinda...boring? Her best moment was when she was on the block and dragged the Late Night Jamboree alliance before the voting happened, but I'm struggling to think of anything she did noteworthy outside of that. she won 1 HOH competition and then won the safety competition at Top 4 to advance to the finals. She's one of many Big Brother houseguests to pop up on the challenge recently, appearing on War of the Worlds and being eliminated in episode 3. I like Morgan, but considering we've already taken out several actual legends, I think this is more than a fair spot for her to finish in.

SAVING: Dustin & Kandice

• Like 1

JESSICA HUGHBANKS

Jessica3.jpg

Jessica Hughbanks was a houseguest on Big Brother 8 who ended up getting 6th place. She was in a relationship with fellow house guest Eric during the season. Eric and Jessica worked together with Daniele and Dick but she was blindsided by them at the double eviction where she was evicted in a 2-1 vote when the Donatos turned on her.  Jessica won two HOHs and wasnt nominated until the endgame portion. Jessica later had an opportunity to play again in BB11 where she had to compete against Jessie, Cowboy, and Brian and their respective cliques. She did not end up winning. 

24 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Same! 

I was sad when she didn’t get to play in season 11. :( It would’ve been nice to see her play without the America’s Player twist.

OH yes, totally agree. i really wanted her in for Season 11 too.

Porsche Briggs

bblite-2011-08-03-13.46.07.jpg

It's time for the rightful season 13 winner to be cut now I suppose. Porsche like many Big Brother players was on a season that wasn't very good, sadly there has been worse seasons since then but this one crowned Rachel Reilly the winner so it's not a great season. Porsche was friends with Rachel in the house as they had similar jobs and they went to  the end together and the jury voted for Rachel which was a choice but oh well. What I remember most about Porsche is that she wore like the same outfit for basically the entirety of the Big Brother season I hope she washed it a lot at least. Anyways I don't have a lot to say about her she was hot but never a huge favorite of mine so out she goes from the rankdown.

Saving Keith & Whitney 

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Porsche Briggs

It's time for the rightful season 13 winner to be cut now I suppose. Porsche like many Big Brother players was on a season that wasn't very good, sadly there has been worse seasons since then but this one crowned Rachel Reilly the winner so it's not a great season.

:unsure: 

Alright CGF is up next here is the update.

Immune:  
  Parvati Shallow
  Candice Woodcock
  Jordan Lloyd
  Dustin & Kandice
  Cody & Jessica  
  Keith & Whitney  

117 Porsche Briggs  
Jessica Hughbanks

119 Morgan Willett
120 Kaitlyn Herman
121 Caroline & Jennifer