The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Okay everyone, please welcome Lily (ImSomebody) to the game! She forwardly admits her TAR knowledge is limited so if you want your faves protected you're gonna have to be vocal :*. The wildcards will remain in place, but she'll get the BB/Survivor/TAR twist that Diana chose at the beginning of the game. Remember with the BB twist, you only have two more rounds this cycle to play it! It does not carry over from one cycle to the next.

Okay, Amanda's 24 hours to nominate officially restarts now.

Edited by bobbobachoo1

Okay everyone, please welcome Lily (ImSomebody) to the game! She forwardly admits her TAR knowledge is eliminated so if you want your faves protected you're gonna have to be vocal :*. The wildcards will remain in place, but she'll get the BB/Survivor/TAR twist that Diana chose at the beginning of the game. Remember with the BB twist, you only have two more rounds this cycle to play it! It does not carry over from one cycle to the next.

Okay, Amanda's 24 hours to nominate officially restarts now.

New fresh blood interesting! RIP Tar though :(

:w00twave:

Thanks for having me! Excited to join as I've enjoyed watching all the CBS rankdowns from the sidelines. Although I have better knowledge in some parts than others, I'll do my best to keep up and am researching on those I don't really know atm (mostly TAR... so yep I won't specifically be targeting them. :giggle:).

The Challenge 35 cast:

Out of all the people from CBS doing next season, I realized Kaycee is the only one we actually have in this game and she barely made the top 100 originally. Lol casting clearly did not appeal to our interests with the crossovers.

The Challenge 35 cast:

Out of all the people from CBS doing next season, I realized Kaycee is the only one we actually have in this game and she barely made the top 100 originally. Lol casting clearly did not appeal to our interests with the crossovers.

They started off so well by casting a rankdown winner as well.

considering some woman in your sig, i wouldn't be discussing choices with me

Says the person with Lea Michelle in their Sig.

Lea can out sing any person in your sig so come at me :)

I agree.

You cannot say country singers are better than a broadway trained singer who appeared in 3 well-known musicals.... She has more name recognition than any of the women in his sig - if you need to put a name on a signature it means that they’re not that known.

I agree.

You cannot say country singers are better than a broadway trained singer who appeared in 3 well-known musicals.... She has more name recognition than any of the women in his sig - if you need to put a name on a signature it means that they’re not that known.

Being well known doesn't mean better. But at least you tried.