Alex95

Who you calling awful? :*

IPB Image

she is the exception i suppose

save Christine Shields-Markoski

cut Rob Mariano

Rob Mariano

IPB Image

Yas, finally. Rob Mariano aka "Boston" Rob is a 5-time soon 6 time survivor player (because island of the idols has decided he should be a focus). He started in Marquesas, where he got 10th and just missed out on the jury. He owned All-Stars and was eventually runner-up to his now Wife Amber Mariano. He played in Heroes vs Villains and got explosed to the newer school style of play and eventually got owned by Russhole Parvati. 2 Seasons later he came back and won that god awful redemption island season. Now he will be on season 40, where he will once again be in a cast with Parvati. We all know who should win that battle. I could talk about his achievements, but I find him insufferable. Props on the Lex blindside though.

Save: Christine Shields-Markoski

LYDIA MORALES

IPB Image

I'm eliminating Lydia, because she surprisingly made it all the way to the endgame of the Survivor Rankdown. I don't think she made much of an impact to be part of the final group, so let's put a stop to that repeating in this rankdown. Anyway, Lydia Morales competed on Survivor: Guatemala. She was a fishmonger placed on the Yaxhá tribe. Despite being perceived weak due to her age, Lydia managed to stay alive in the game for so long due to her work ethic around camp and likability. Her likability allowed her to form close bonds with her tribe members, resulting in being part of the majority alliance that helped her make it all the way to the Final 4. However, Lydia's social game was deemed too threatening, so she was voted out in fourth place. At the Final Tribal Council, Lydia called out Stephenie for being disloyal to her even though she was loyal to her. Stephenie said she may have had an easier road to victory if she brought Lydia to the finals with her, but Stephenie said she was too competitive to take the easy route. In the end, Lydia voted for Danni to win the game. Anyway, sorry to any fans of Lydia, but out she goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Matteo.

IPB Image

Hardy Ames-Hill

IPB Image

I really don’t care about any of these nominees. :dead:

Hardy appeared on Big Brother 2. TBH, I was never a huge fan of his, so I’m cutting him. You can’t deny he was a good competitor, winning 3 HOH’s during the season. Here’s a fun fact for you: every time he was HOH, he nominated Will as the pawn against his target of the week. Thanks to his winning streak, he was never nominated until Top 4 Week. He finished 4th overall, with Will being the sole vote to evict him. He was one of 3 people who voted for Nicole to win instead of Will. He was the target of one of the most iconic and memorable moments of the show - the toothbrush incident.

Fn_IAwPQwiw

I feel bad for him in this moment, but I still don’t care about him and he’s the first nominee I saw that I knew I could write about without having to do a ton of research, so he’s my choice to cut.

Saving: TK & Rachel

Tim & Danny

IPB Image

This is what I get for waiting because I was going to save Hardy but now he is gone. :giggle: I guess I'll save Rob & Amber instead since Rob was eliminated from the rankdown this round. I don't have much time so let's get this write-up over with .Tim Wiyninger and Daniel "Danny" Merkey are a team of best friends on The Amazing Race 23. Despite being physically capable and doing anything to stay in the game it was ultimately their lack of coordination and worldly experience that caused their demise. During their run they completed 6 legs and between both them encountered 7 roadblocks. :dead: They finished in 7th place overall. I just realized roadblocks are not punishments but something each team must complete. :dead: #Oops

cut bobby

save jase

BOBBY JON DRINKARD

IPB Image

Bobby Jon Drinkard is a contestant from Survivor: Palau and Survivor: Guatemala. He finished 10th place out of 20 castaways in Palau and 9th out of 18 castaways in Guatemala. In Palau, he was eliminated due to losing a firemaking challenge against Stephenie LaGrossa, making him the first person to be eliminated as a result of firemaking. This was because his tribe Ulong was a flop and couldn't win any challenges. Both he and Stephenie returned for Guatemala where he was voted out in ninth place, voting for Stephenie on his boot episode. It's kinda surprising that he made it to f100 of the Survivor game.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by thevoicefan45

Kynt & Vyxsin

IPB Image

Yikes photos that can haunt dreams.

God what stupid spelling of their names. Their mothers must not have loved them to spell their names with y's. Kynt & Vyxsin are a team from the amazing race. They were the goth team and participated on season 12 and later on season 18 (unfinished business). They placed 5th on both seasons, however they performed significantly worse on their second season, placing an average of 2 spots per leg lower then their original season. Over 2 seasons they have competed in 18 legs of the Amazing Race, and have never gotten 1st place. They have also finished in last place on 4 legs, 2 of which became non-eliminations. I won't go into much more but Vyxsin was definitely the one who worse the pants. Kynt is whiny. Bye.

Save: Tim Dormer (who should never be nominated)

Edited by Solaris

Chicken George

IPB Image

I am gonna do my best here but I am in my car on my way to a Trump protest so this is gonna be short. :haha: Anyways Chicken George was on 2 seasons of Big Brother. His original season was season 1 which I never watched. He returned for All Stars which I did see. He certainly wasnt a true all star and he definitely was out classed by everyone during the season which is understandable because the game he originally played was vastly different then the All Stars version was. So he didn't really have a chance but he did have a couple of lolzy moments I guess. But this is the CBS All Stars rankdown basically and he has no real business being here either so out he goes.

Saving Freddy & Kendra

Edited by CGlaserFan