The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

NATHAN & JENNIFER

GBHaQ.gif

Nathan & Jennifer competed on The Amazing Race 12. They went on the race to repair their relationship after Nathan cheated on Jennifer. However, it didn't seem to work as the two constantly argued with each other throughout the race. There have been several bickering couples throughout the race, but Nathan & Jennifer's constant arguing would even hold them back from completing tasks.Nathan would yell a lot and Jennifer would emasculate Nathan whenever he struggled with tasks she thought a man should be able to do easily. As well, the two of them kept aiming for a first place finish, but they were thwarted by teams passing by them. They even took it personally when other teams got first place instead of them, saying it was unfair. They also struggled on tasks involving animals, including a donkey that wouldn't move for them in Ireland and a cow that knocked over the milk bowl in Burkina Faso. Nathan & Jennifer somehow made it all the way to the Final 4, but another argument led to their elimination. They spent so much time arguing what transportation to take to the Pit Stop that they ended up finishing in last place and ending the race in fourth place. They were also eliminated on Jennifer's birthday, so that's a shame. Anyway, I'm sure Nathan & Jennifer would be popular to fans who enjoy watching the train wreck couples, but out they go from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Yau-Man.

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just wanted to provide an update regarding my situation. They are wheeling me off to surgery in about 30 minutes.😅I’m kind of scared but I know things will be okay. Wish me luck. Love you all.❤️

Oh know 😢 I hope everything works out for the best! 💗

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I just wanted to provide an update regarding my situation. They are wheeling me off to surgery in about 30 minutes.😅I’m kind of scared but I know things will be okay. Wish me luck. Love you all.❤️

Good luck! You're in my thoughts!

6 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Oh wow! I guess the surgery either happened or is about to happen but either way sending you lots of strength and prayers.

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Good luck. ❤️

Nancy & Emily

latest?cb=20130330033753

Sorry to any Nancy & Emily fans, but I like Ken & Tina more so these two are being cut. Nancy & Emily are a mother-daughter team who competed on the inaugural season of The Amazing Race and ended up placing 5th. They never won any legs - their highest placement being 3rd in legs 3 and 4 - and usually finished towards the bottom of the pack.  In fact, they nearly were the first eliminated team, finishing 10th out of 11 in leg 1. They finished last in leg 8 but were spared due to it being a non-elimination leg. However, they were eliminated in leg 9 when they quit the detour and they received a 24 hour penalty as a result. Sadly, Nancy passed away in 2011 after a battle with Lou Gehrig's disease. :broken: RIP Nancy. :( They're a nice team, but I find Ken & Tina to be a more compelling team (+ they're a way more successful team in terms of leg placements) so Nancy & Emily must go.

SAVING: Ken & Tina

I'm out of surgery and everything went well. They removed my gallbladder which apparently had maximum capacity of gallstones.😪 I'm so groggy and in a lot of pain. Thanks for all your well wishes. It means the world. I was so scared to go under anesthesia but now I am glad it's over. ILY.❤️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm out of surgery and everything went well. They removed my gallbladder which apparently had maximum capacity of gallstones.😪 I'm so groggy and in a lot of pain. Thanks for all your well wishes. It means the world. I was so scared to go under anesthesia but now I am glad it's over. ILY.❤️

I'm so sorry that you are in a lot if pain but at least the surgery went well! 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

💙