20. Blake & Paige

VICTORIA

6. Blake & Paige

7. Daniele Donato

11. Keesha Smith

12. Peih-Gee Law

14. Nat & Kat

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

"Easily one of my favorite one-time Big Brother houseguests ever, if not my favorite." Somewhere Danielle Reyes knows your lying, Alex. :( 

You erasing Danielle's BB7 appearance from your mind just because she was against Janelle :broken:

Just now, Alex95 said:

You erasing Danielle's BB7 appearance from your mind just because she was against Janelle :broken:

:dead:

Daneile was great she just trusted Chilltown which was a mistake. Janelle trusted Chiltown but luckily for her they wanted to utilize her and well, the whole showmance with Will.

cbs big brother GIFbig brother elissa slater GIF

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

:dead:

Daneile was great she just trusted Chilltown which was a mistake. Janelle trusted Chiltown but luckily for her they wanted to utilize her and well, the whole showmance with Will.

cbs big brother GIFbig brother elissa slater GIF

Danielle losing is more because of Erika trusting Chilltown rather than her trusting Chilltown. They were good to Danielle and helped save her at the final 9. They also helped her take Howie out at the final 8. She got sketched about them at the final 7, but Boogie won HOH so there's nothing she could do (and then he took James out there). She should've been safe with Erika as HOH, but then she made one of the worst moves ever taking Danielle out instead of Will. Danielle's hands were tied at that point.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Danielle losing is more because of Erika trusting Chilltown rather than her trusting Chilltown. They were good to Danielle and helped save her at the final 9. They also helped her take Howie out at the final 8. She got sketched about them at the final 7, but Boogie won HOH so there's nothing she could do (and then he took James out there). She should've been safe with Erika as HOH, but then she made one of the worst moves ever taking Danielle out instead of Will. Danielle's hands were tied at that point.

I forgot Erika. It's probably for the best tbh.

15. Tiffany Pollard

231005226-0094b66c-538f-441b-8edb-f705b1d8409e.jpg

Lily - 1/20

Victoria - 2/20

Public - 7/20

Amanda - 14/20

QueenKalie - 18/20

Sola - 18/20

Steven - 18/20

Fifi - 19/20

LILY

The argument could of course be that Tiffany shouldn't finish #1 in a rankdown with CBS in the title. But the rankdown also has RTV in the title. And Tiffany Pollard will forever be the queen of reality TV. The original HBIC. A timeless legend. You could put Tiffany Pollard on any TV show and I would watch it back-to-front. Her impact on reality TV prior to her CBB appearance was already huge, and then she came on CBB and took it even further.

Having watched CBB for years I had been WAITING for Tiffany to appear. She was perfect for the show. I remember the first couple of days thinking "hmm, it's been a while since we've seen Tiffany, what if she's grown from her original reality TV persona and is no longer as exciting?" and of course I was WRONG. She became the star of the show by like, day 2 or 3. She knew how to create storylines but not make them feel forced. Her one-liners go down in history. Gemma Collins is also one of the most iconic UK reality TV stars of the last decade and the fact that we had them both on the same season of this show, arguing about a pair of shoes.. what did I do to deserve this. This was the last good thing to happen to the UK considering this was a few months before Brexit. Tiffany knew we were destructing and wanted to give as the parting gift of the following diary room confessional.

"Pretty much I would let Gemma know that she is a fat c***, and, um, the shoes that she gave me were not something that I would particularly buy for myself. They were old maiden type of shoes, and she said that those shoes were meant to be worn on a beautiful woman so if that's the case, she should have put them back on the rack and she should never even purchased them because she was UNQUALIFIED to own those shoes if that's the case and, um, I think that Gemma is just a disgrace. She's a disgrace to humanity and she's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and, um, she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses. Somebody lied to her several times and told her that she was fly, hot and sexy and beautiful, and she's nothing like that. She's nothing of the sort"

One of the greatest confessionals in all of reality TV history. Yes I can recite it word-for-word. Why do you ask.

Tiffany was then responsible for delivering one of the most memorable UK TV moments of the decade, I'm not even exaggerating when I say this, I see this clip on a weekly basis and I can see it going on for years to come. The world just lost David Bowie, the mood in the UK was pretty low, and a lot of people wondered how his ex-wife Angie would find out, who was in the house as well. Angie was told, and the first person she tells? None other than Tiffany. That "David is dead". Of course, it's not that simple, there was an older gentleman in the BB house named David (Gest), Angie did not clarify this and all hell broke loose. Honestly it's a rollercoaster of a TV episode. Dark comedy at its finest. "You told her that David is dead with cancer" "Yes he is?" "He's in there, asleep". I cannot deal. It gets even more insane when Tiffany starts selling 'David is dead' merch outside of the house, and then David Gest actually dies.

I've already written a novel here. I won't keep you much longer, instead I will give some of my other main Tiffany highlights from CBB in bullet form.

• Tiffany's rage at being nominated multiple times in the public nominations twist.
  • The iconic rivalry with John Partridge. "Everybody's fa-la-la-la-la'ing to your beat, but they're too ignorant to see it. I see it".
  • Tiffany being tasked to give a speech all about herself, at Gemma's birthday.
  • "I'll be here for him. With open arms. Open legs. And an open mouth"
  • Tiffany having a full on meltdown when Megan got evicted. Out of NOWHERE. :dead:
  • The Tiffany/Gillian McKeith rivalry. "I prom" "What's prom" "Half a promise". And "look how stressed my s**t" is!"
  • Tiffany arguing with a random guest at the press conference task.

What was also so iconic about Tiffany was that she was an honest black American woman, who on paper is the nightmare of a lot of the UK viewership when it comes to these shows. I fully expected we'd lose her by third or fourth eviction and we'd be robbed of Tiffany content for the rest of the season. That she'd be labelled as ghetto or angry and leave the house to boos while mediocre white men get cheered on for doing nothing interesting. And yet.. Tiffany became loved. People were obsessed with her on the show. She was the favorite to win at one point. I don't know how it happened but for two weeks in this country people had taste! Unfortunately they lost it when Tiffany came 4th. To three people who were either annoying or just didn't bring good TV. But still, we got a whole season of her. She's a reality TV legend and I couldn't place her any lower than this.

VICTORIA

giphy.gif

The one and only New York makes the final 20 of this rankdown. She is technically a international because she competed on Celebrity Big Brother 17 which is a British series. New York did that and is not just local but INTERNATIONAL. I ranked Tiffany number 2 because she deserves it and because I brought her win so I had to show support for my pick. I do like all the Big Brother contestants more than New York in the context of Big Brother but like New Your overall more than some of them when you factory in her many reality tv appearances. Like Elliott has said many times: TIFFANY "NEW YORK" POLLARD INVENTED REALITY TV. Facts are facts. New York first graced our screens when she appeared on VH1's Flavor of Love where she among other fought for Flava Flav's affection. She emerged as the star where she feuded with Hottie and got spat on my Pumkin. She got second place to Hoopz. New York returned to Flavor of Love 2 as an advisor midway in the competition. Flava reentered her into the competition where she placed second again but this time to Deelishis. VH1 gave New York her own show to find love on I Love New York where she picked Tango who I do not remember. I only remember Real and Chance from this season. That relationship didn't last because New York came back for I Love New York 2. I only remember Punk, who went on to marry Jennifer Hudson, and Tailor Made who won the season. Tiffany then did some other shows for VH1 like New York Goes to Hollywood and New York Goes to Work. I've never watched those shows tbh. New York was set to make a return to the I Love New York franchise with I Love New York but it was cancelled when VH1 ordered the cancellation of reality tv shows on their network. The reason was speculated to be in part of the murder-suicide that involved Ryan Jenkins who was a contestant on Megan Wants a Millionaire. Tiffany stayed away from reality tv for a while until she slowly started making her return. Tiffany entered the Celebrity Big Brother house in the UK and proved to be a fan favorite of the UK public. She achieved the most votes to save her over her fellow contestants on at least one occasion. And she placed higher than any other American female who had been on the show. Tiffany was apart of the infamous  David Gest incident. She accidentally though fellow houseguest David Gets had died of cancer in the house. Angie meant David Bowie who was her ex-husband. "DAVID'S DEAD" is iconic and solidified her status on the show. Get has passed on since the show so RIP. Tiffany made the final vote of the British public and finished in 4th place. Tiffany is an iconic tv personality, she is the HBIC and the inventor of reality tv. If they every do a Celebrity Big Brother 3 in the US then New York needs to take part. COULD YOU IMAGINE. DO IT, COWARDS. TIFFANY POLLARD WILL ALWAYS BE THAT B*TCH. A STRONG BLACK WOMAN. BLACK GIRL GIRL MAGIC. NEW YORK WILL ALWAYS BE REALITY TV GOLD!!!111ONEONEONEoneoneone

ALEX

A reality show legend. Period. I think the arguments that she is undeserving of a spot in the final 20 here is COMPLETELY false. Obviously Tiffany is a star in every facet of life and every reality show she has ever done. But this is about her performance on Big Brother. If you isolate Tiffany Pollard to just her CBB17 appearance, she is still a legend and deserving of this honor. I mean when you’ve got Kim Spradlin or Michele Fitzgerald here anything goes 😘. CBB17 was the first Celebrity Big Brother season I watched in full live, and what a great one I chose to start on! We were blessed with loads of hilarious content from Angie Bowie and Gemma Collins. Gemma and Tiffany both delivered in spades and I would safely consider either my season favorite. But my heart says, and will always say, Tiffany. Tiffany is the star of that show and produced an ICONIC reality television moment that transcended reality television. No one else in this top 20 can say that.
I think Tiffany using her real name on this series as opposed to “New York” is an extremely fascinating decision on her part (or production’s part or whatever led to that). Because I think Tiffany is different from the “New York” we all know and love on Flavor or Love. Tiffany was still trying to make it as a star when she got her start on VH1 Reality Shows. She played up her character to the nth degree and became the star of the show. Not to dwell too much on her background, but the original cast of Flavor of Love is one of the most dominant reality show casts ever. There are about 8 different women there who would be the star of any other reality show season, but it was Tiffany Pollard who stole the spotlight and became the star we all know and love today. So after a couple years off from reality television, Tiffany makes her grand return to Celebrity Big Brother 17, under the name Tiffany instead of New York. And I think this is a fresh version of Tiffany. She’s obviously older and wiser. And I think there is a level of maturity to her. New York thrives on chaos, but Tiffany was genuinely interested in forming bonds and fitting in. Tiffany genuinely wanted to be part of the group.
Now, just because Tiffany is older and wiser, doesn’t mean she’s not gonna cause drama. She still knows how reality television works and how to play the game. Her first week on the show gives us a pair of shoes that were gifted to her, stolen back from her, unaccepted, and (I believe at one point) returned back to her. She gave us a hysterical meltdown after being exposed for wanting to f*ck Jeremy. And then the week culminated in one of the most infamous reality show moments ever where she mistakenly believes her housemate David Gest has died in the house instead of Angie’s ex-husband David Bowie. All this happened just on the first week alone!
Throughout her time on the show, Tiffany continued to deliver in spades. She was always ready to fight John or Gemma, depending on who was bothering her that day. She never took nominations day well and was ready to murder whoever nominated her. She was horny as hell and ready to jump the bones of every single guy in that house. But all of the “New York” antics were still laced with the humanity of Tiffany Pollard. I can’t imagine New York ever breaking down and apologizing to Angie for how she treated her during the David Bowie situation. I can’t imagine New York ever bonding with Stephanie Davis. Tiffany’s meltdown at face-to-face nominations broke my heart the first time I watched it. Because you could tell how badly she wanted to be appreciated by her housemates and how much it was killing her that nobody understood her. The speech she delivered to the house showed a lot of bravery. And let’s be real, Tiffany was never gonna be like family with these people, even if she never raised her voice. A black, American woman in the CBB house doesn’t stand a chance in hell. The fact that she made it all the way to 4th place is a miracle (even though she was still robbed of the win). Tiffany came to play the game and she played it pretty well all things considered. She somehow managed to get the uppity British public on her side and she exposed John Partridge and helped cause his downfall. New York is a reality show legend and possibly the greatest thing to happen to the medium of reality television. Tiffany Pollard is a Big Brother legend and has earned her spot in this final 20.

WALLY

Queen Tiffany! :wub: Obviously love her from Flavor of Love and I Love New York. But she was still an iconic and amazing celebrity BBUK contestant. Pretty sure she's my top fave of CBBUK. Giving her the #2 ranking (sorry I couldn't give her #1, Elliott).

NIKI

Don’t know her

JUNWASROBBED

Ngl I didn’t watch the season, but I have watched her highlights. “David is dead,” “I DID NOT SAY THAT (30 seconds later)...I did say that I did say that, I wanted to **** you the moment I saw you” are amazing!!! She needs to be on CBBUS with Lisa Whelchel and Tonya Harding.

AMANDA

tumblr_o1st9dosz81qbbb7uo2_500.gif

Tiffany making the Top 20 is the biggest surprise of the rankdown. It's an incredible achievement for her and her fans, given that the internationals had a massive target on their backs from the get-go. Kudos to Victoria and her other fans for getting her here. That being said, she's up against so many of my favorites that this is the highest rank I can give her. Tiffany, of course, is an Icon in the Reality Television world - and she certainly did not disappoint during her appearance on Celebrity Big Brother over in the UK. One of her most iconic moments on the show is when Angie told Tiffany that "David's dead" referring to her ex-husband David Bowie, but Tiffany thought she was referring to their fellow houseguest David Gest which resulted in a hilarious and iconic meltdown on Tiffany's part. Truly a great moment in the show's history. I'm sure her bigger fans will have lots more to say about her, but Tiffany is amazing and I'm glad for her fans that they managed to get her to this point.

QUEENKALIE

4F1FECDD00000578-0-image-m-40_1534380201

Tiffany Pollard or as she might be better known as New York was on Celebrity Big Brother 17 over in the UK. She came in 4th place during that season and is the only wildcard and "international" contestant to make the top 20. Good for her on that I made a deal to not cut her during the free cut stage and I kept to that but I am not going to give her a good ranking though because meh. She did hilariously mistake another houseguest telling her that David was dead and she thought she meant that David the houseguest who was sick had died but what they really meant was that David Bowe had died. Tiffany shared this news with all the other houseguests and everyone was stunned to hear the news of the passing of David but since he wasn't really dead it was funny. It was later clarified and people were able to laugh about it I guess. 

SOLA

There are a couple of reasons I am tanking Tiffany’s score.  Firstly, I know her as a reality tv legend for her work on Flavor of Love, I Love New York and some iconic moments in Celebrity Big brother UK, but I haven’t really followed any of the seasons too in-depth so I am not tied to her.  Secondly, Victoria cut Charla and Mirna, and I never cut any of the ones she requested safety for, so this is a petty ranking.  Her most iconic moment in celebrity big brother that I know about is when she thought one of her houseguests (David gest) was dead, but in fact, it was David Bowie.  Anyway, I hope you do not win!

STEVEN

dc624c1f6f1764093a9886064a10c5bf.gif

Tiffany is super popular in the world of reality television, and she has inspired countless memes on the internet. However, this is a CBS RTV Rankdown…and Tiffany did not compete on a CBS show. It’s a shame she wasn’t on either season of Celebrity Big Brother in the United States, but she did make a big impact in the U.K. version of Celebrity Big Brother. And that’s what I know her best from since I didn’t watch any of her other shows (I have seen clips and gifs though). Tiffany’s most viral moment from her time in the Celebrity Big Brother house was when she somehow mistakenly believed fellow houseguest David Gest was dead after Angie Bowie revealed to her that her ex-husband David Bowie had died. That was a crazy moment, but Tiffany also had other memorable moments. She wasn’t afraid to call out people or brashly express her thoughts. She had funny Diary Room confessionals too, and she became a fan favorite that made it to fourth place. I trust other rankers will have more detailed write-ups of Tiffany, so I’ll just end it here.

FIFI

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

The fact that Tiffany made it all the way to the Top 20 is kinda -.- but still I gotta give credit where credit is due. She is a GIF queen. Her gifs are amazing. Literally applicable in so many scenarios. The knife gif, the stressed out headache gif, the glasses gif, the laughing in the bed gif, the sipping wine gif, the do i look like i give a f*** gif and so many other ones. Amazing. ALSO good reaction videos like the Beyonce one. She's a big personality so at least she provides us with content. That's about it for what I can say about her! Good job for her and her stans on making the top 20.

Just catching up..... Keesha was ROBBED. 😢  I guess it's all of those middle ground votes (with no high votes above #8) is what got her lowered down to #16. Oh well I am happyshe made it to the Top 20.

Ooh after reading those write-ups on Peih-Gee I do remember her time on the show better now. I still think i would have ranked her at the same spot.