The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Rachel Swindler

IPB Image

I'm finally cutting someone from Big Brother! Yay for spreading the love. :dead: This was an easy choice considering the fact that Rachel and Tiffany & Krista were against Big Brother: Over The Top Goddess Whitney Hogg. :* Rachel was on Big Brother 20 aka the Big Brother where Julie Chen changed her name to Julie Chen-Moonves. I liked Rachel well enough but like I said she is not Whitney Hogg. She didn't make the jury being the 5th person evicted coming in 12th place. She went on a rampage about Angela when Angela left nasty goodbye message to her. Her reaction was pretty priceless and one of the only things I remember about her. :dead:

Tiffany & Krista

IPB Image

Tiffany & Krista are former cheerleaders, for the NY Jets. They appeared on season 27 of The Amazing Race and finished 4th overall. Tiffany & Krista weren't the best racers - they tended to always fall towards the back of the pack - but I rooted for them as the underdogs who managed to keep surviving. They hit their stride in legs 6 & 7, where they pulled off a 2nd place finish in France (I remember them being good at the rap they had to do for the detour while others really struggled with it. :haha: ) and then 3rd in the Netherlands. After that though, they fell to the back of the pack again. They would be eliminated at Top 4 because Krista struggled on the swimming roadblock and then their cab got lost, which allowed Justin & Diana to overcome their 55 minute penalty. Their elimination was really heartbreaking, and it would've been amazing to see these underdogs who weren't very good at the race take out one of the most dominant teams right before the finals in an upset, but alas, that didn't happen. I like them and think they *might* be my favorite team from that season, but I don't really care for that season overall so I probably need to rewatch it to really determine my favorite.

IPB Image

Hello everyone and welcome to Cycle 2: Amazing Race week. For the next three cycles, we will be channeling these reality shows and incorporating the elements of them into this game, starting with The Amazing Race. This cycle will be simple. In The Amazing Race everyone competes in partnerships of two outside of the family edition. So for this cycle you will be nominating in pairs. Most of you will be paired up and will come up with 10 nominees between the two of you. The other five rankers will cut and save one nominee, and they will be doing this alone. Of course since we have an odd number of rankers, one of you will be able to nominate alone, and you will come up with 12 nominees as per usual.

Because Sola chose the number six the sixth person on the randomizer will be nominating alone and guess what...
IPB Image
He chose himself! So this is the nominating order:
1. Amanda & Victoria
2. Lily & CGF
3. Fifi & Steven
4. Sola

I will still need my immunity picks from the two Amazing Race twist choosers. Da'Vonne and Johnny Mac are available to nominate again, but we will have two new people immune for the cycle. Once I get those names, I'll let you know and we can get started with Amanda & Victoria's 10 nominations!

Survivor - Holder of the power gives immunity to one set of nominations once in first five cycles. Nominator will name a new set of nominees.

Big Brother - Holder of the power has a POV once per cycle to save one. One of those cycles, they can use it as a DPOV where they can save someone and replace them with someone of their choosing.

The Amazing Race - Holder of the power grants immunity to anyone of their choice at the start of the first five cycles. They also gave immunity to someone at the beginning of the game for five cycles.