The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Sue Hawk

survivor-sue-hawk-snakes-and-rats.jpg

Sola pointed out that there were way more Survivors left then any other show which isn't surprising but I figured I would take the opportunity to take one out now so I guess it's Sue's time to go. Sue was on season 1 and the original all star season. She had some pretty iconic moments in both seasons. In  her original season she gave that completely miss guided rat speech which was quite memorable. In All Stars her and Richard both came back and he ran the challenge naked because he is Richard, he bumped into Sue and she was grossed out and things got pretty messy. If that scene would have happened now a days all hell would have broken lose, it's also probably the reason Hatch isn't on this season because Dan was a creep and made things worse. So that is Sue's legacy now for better or worse I guess she was quite an interesting character but this is a good spot for her.

Saving Monica & Joseph

Edited by QueenKalie

Eliza Orlins

giphy.gif

I guess we are attacking Survivor contestants because they have the most players left in the game so I guess I will do my part and eliminate Eliza Orlins. When people are taking out legends like Sue Hawk when the Nolan Twins are right there one can't begrudge me for taking out Eliza Orlins. She wasn't saved so I guess she isn't as iconic as you all claim she is. Eliza Orlins is a contestant from Survivor: Vanuatu and Survivor: Micronesia. She is known for her wit, her sarcasm and her over the top facial expressions. She placed 4th on Vanuatu and 10th on Micronesia.  She competed on The Amazing Race 31 with Corinne Kaplan and place 9th place. 

• Like 1

Amy Crews

tumblr_psw3uf2S1F1qdqijqo4_500.gifv

This was a tough decision because I like them both roughly the same, and I'm sure that Danielle will be cut soon anyway, but Danielle had two strong seasons compared to Amy's one, so I'm sadly cutting Amy. Amy's one season was amazing though, and I couldn't help but root for her during it. Amy was part of the legendary Big Brother 3, often regarded as the best season of the show. No unnecessary twists and no endless parade of powers, just a group of strangers put in a house together to play a game - exactly what the show is supposed to be at its core. Amy was most notable for her love of cheese, but she's also a great character. Amy was BFF's with Marcellas until he viciously turned on her, and watching that happen was honestly heartbreaking because Amy is such a sweet person. Amy was originally a week 3 boot after being targeted by Roddy, but that wasn't the last we would see of her. She returned in the first-ever buyback where she proved to Julie that she wanted it more than her fellow evictees, and then won the HOH comp immediately after she returned. She promptly targeted the Roddy & Chiara duo, getting rid of Chiara by the end of the week. Amy would be nominated the next 3 weeks - she managed to survive the block twice, but would be evicted at Top 4 by Jason. She was one of the 9 who voted for Lisa over Danielle, prompting the producers to sequester the jurors starting in season 4 so they could only see game-related stuff like comps and evictions. I really like Amy and think she's a great houseguest (and I think I've saved her in the past) but I think this is a fair placement for her.

SAVING: Danielle DiLorenzo

Edited by *Amanda

Alright heres an update

123 Amy Crews  
124 Eliza Orlins  
125 Sue Hawk  
126 Rob & Brennan
127 Michelle Meyer
128 Kym & Alli  
129 Vecepia Towery
130 Libra Thompson
131 Omarosa  
132 Kisha & Jen
133 Monica Bailey

Shelley & Nici

Lily is next, these are immune:

Nick & Starr
Jun Song  
Tai Trang  
Joseph & Monica
Shelby Stockton

Danielle DiLorenzo

Here is an updated list of contestants

Survivor  
Tina Wesson  
Colby Donaldson  
Ethan Zohn  
Teresa Cooper  
Jenna Morasca  
Heidi Strobel  
Sandra Diaz-Twine  
Jennifer Lyon  
Stephenie LaGrossa
Danni Boatwright  
Danielle DiLorenzo  
Cirie Fields  
Yul Kwon  
Parvati Shallow  
Candice Woodcock
Yau-Man Chan  
Courtney Yates  
Peih-Gee Law  
Natalie Bolton  
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper
Crystal Cox  
Erinn Lobdell  
Tamara "Taj" Johnson-George
Natalie White  
Chase Rice  
Holly Hoffman  
Andrea Boehlke  
Kim Spradlin  
Sabrina Thompson  
Denise Stapley  
Malcolm Freberg  
Abi-Maria Gomes  
Ciera Eastin  
Trish Hegarty  
Sarah Lacina  
Natalie Anderson  
Jeremy Collins  
Carolyn Rivera  
Hali Ford    
Michele Fitzgerald  
Aubry Bracco  
Tai Trang  
Cydney Gillon  
Michaela Bradshaw
Libby Vincek  
Angelina Keeley  

Big Brother  
Will Kirby  
Lisa Donahue  
Danielle Reyes  
Jason Guy  
Jun Song  
Diane Henry  
Janelle Pierzina  
Daniele Donato  
Jessica Hughbanks
Jen Johnson  
Dan Gheesling  
Keesha Smith  
Renny Martyn  
Jordan Lloyd  
Britney Haynes  
Rachel Reilly  
Porsche Briggs  
Elissa Slater  
Helen Kim  
Cody Calafiore  
Nicole Franzel  
Donny Thompson  
Liz Nolan  
Vanessa Rousso  
John "Johnny Mac" McGuire
Julia Nolan  
Shelli Poole  
Natalie Negrotti  
Morgan Willett  
Shelby Stockton  
Ariadna Gutiérrez  
Haleigh Broucher  
Kaitlyn Herman  
Kandi Burruss  
Nicole Anthony  
Nikki Grahame  
Ika Wong  
Tiffany Pollard

The Amazing Race
Nancy & Emily  
Blake & Paige  
Oswald & Danny  
Flo & Zach  
Teri & Ian  
Colin & Christie  
Charla & Mirna  
Don & Mary Jean  
Meredith & Gretchen
Joseph & Monica  
Dustin & Kandice  
Ron & Christina  
Nathan & Jennifer  
Nick & Starr  
Ken & Tina  
Meghan & Cheyne  
Nat & Kat  
Brook & Claire  
Gary & Mallory  
Ernie & Cindy  
Bill & Cathi  
Rachel & Dave  
Bopper & Mark  
Jaymes & James  
Natalie & Nadiya  
Caroline & Jennifer  
Jason & Amy  
Tim & Marie  
Amy & Maya  
Adam & Bethany  
Keith & Whitney  
Hayley & Blair  
Brooke & Scott  
London & Logan  
Cody & Jessica  
Henry & Evan  
Kristi & Jen  
Janelle & Britney  

Sorry not the best looking but its accurate!

Libby Vincek

IPB Image

For the second time, Libby leaves this rankdown and hopefully for the last time.  Libby was on season 36 of Survivor. It was titled Survivor Ghost Island. She did really well in our rankdown. Lord knows how or why, as she was very one dimensional on the show. She went home in a 4-1 vote after Michael played his hidden immunity idol in the merge. I don't really know much more about her or remember. I know she was alligned with Michael. She was on Malolo and then on Naviti. Eventually she was on Lavita (the merge tribe). She lasted 25 days in the game. She had 8 votes against her and had tribal immunity 3 times. Pretty girl, poor player. Finally BYE.

Save: Parvati Shallow

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 2