Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

067. EEVEE (#133)

IPB Image

There is no doubt Eevee is an iconic legend in Pokémon lore. It has become the face of a game, and the most populous species in the Pokédex, courtesy of its EIGHT "Eeveelutions"! More on that momentarily. :sorcerer:

Eevee is a Normal-type from Gen. I's Blue/Red/Yellow games, known as the "Evolution Pokémon". In Gen. I, it can evolve into Vaporeon with the Water Stone; Jolteon with the Thunder Stone; and Flareon with the Fire Stone. In Gen. II, it will evolve into Espeon, when leveled-up with high friendship during the day; or Umbreon, when leveled-up with high friendship during nighttime. Beginning with Gen. IV, it can evolve into Leafeon, with either the Leaf Stone or when leveling-up near a Moss Rock; or Glaceon, with either an Ice Stone or leveling-up near an Ice Rock. Finally, starting in Gen. VI, it may evolve into Sylveon when leveling-up with a Fairy-type move, plus two levels of affection. I often wonder if more Eeveelutions will follow.... :detective:

Now, if you want to capture one, you're out of luck. But not really. Because you'll get one for free! You'll receive one in the Kanto region via a random person in Celadon Mansion in Celadon City. Or in Johto, you'll get one from Bill in Goldenrod City. Neat-o, eh?! :spaz:

It is an utter cutie, but I think it's come far enough. It's not really boring or plain, but it just gets outshined by many more interesting types remaining. However, its placement doesn't detract one iota from its status. Congrats on a marvelous Top 70 finish! :w00twave:

SAVING: ARTICUNO, because it is a majestic icon.

IPB Image
Edited by ePastorJames

Riolu

IPB Image

This is now the third Pokemon I said I am cutting. :dead: Let me hope that this one sticks. :lmao: Riolu is a fighting-type baby Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. It evolves into Lucario when leveled up with high friendship during the day. While it is a cute Pokemon it is a fair cut at this point. Some people are hellbent on taking out legends and then ask themselves why Pokemon like Riolu slip through the cracks. Riolu is a small, blue, canine Pokémon and Lucario is still in the game so it's a fair cut imo. Riolu is the only baby Pokémon that evolves into a Pokémon capable of Mega Evolution and is the only baby Pokémon introduced after Generation II that can be bred without requiring one of its parents to be holding an incense. Cool story, but Riolu's time is up.

ELGYEM

IPB Image

Elgyem, classified as the Cerebral Pokémon, is a Psychic type introduced in Generation V. Elgyem is the pre-evolved form of Beheeyem, which Elgyem can evolve into at level 42. Elgyem is a bipedal Pokémon resembling a little space alien. And from its Bulbapedia page, "Elgyem is a corruption of the abbreviation LGM, a common term used to refer to extraterrestrials." According to its Pokédex entry, Elgyem has strong Psychic abilities. Elgyem is capable of using its psychic powers to squeeze its opponent's head and cause unbearable headaches. In addition, rumors of its origin come from a crash landing in the desert over fifty years ago. Sounds like Elgyem is inspired by the Area 51 conspiracy theories. As for Pokémon battles, Elgyem's best stat is its Special Attack. Everything else is quite underwhelming, especially its Speed. Anyway, Elgyem is a nice, little Pokémon, but out it goes from the rankdown.

IPB Image

And I'm saving Dragonair.

IPB Image

A Riolu cut hurts? :whut: Don't play dense.

I know. :)

lol no, Riolu's cut doesn't hurt. But it is one of the few that doesn't at this point. Someone should cut it :flowers:

Riolu

IPB Image

This is now the third Pokemon I said I am cutting. :dead: Let me hope that this one sticks. :lmao: Riolu is a fighting-type baby Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. It evolves into Lucario when leveled up with high friendship during the day. While it is a cute Pokemon it is a fair cut at this point. Some people are hellbent on taking out legends and then ask themselves why Pokemon like Riolu slip through the cracks. Riolu is a small, blue, canine Pokémon and Lucario is still in the game so it's a fair cut imo. Riolu is the only baby Pokémon that evolves into a Pokémon capable of Mega Evolution and is the only baby Pokémon introduced after Generation II that can be bred without requiring one of its parents to be holding an incense. Cool story, but Riolu's time is up.

Can you put who you are saving in there too please? :haha:

067. EEVEE (#133)

IPB Image

There is no doubt Eevee is an iconic legend in Pokémon lore. It has become the face of a game, and the most populous species in the Pokédex, courtesy of its EIGHT "Eeveelutions"! More on that momentarily. :sorcerer:

Eevee is a Normal-type from Gen. I's Blue/Red/Yellow games, known as the "Evolution Pokémon". In Gen. I, it can evolve into Vaporeon with the Water Stone; Jolteon with the Thunder Stone; and Flareon with the Fire Stone. In Gen. II, it will evolve into Espeon, when leveled-up with high friendship during the day; or Umbreon, when leveled-up with high friendship during nighttime. Beginning with Gen. IV, it can evolve into Leafeon, with either the Leaf Stone or when leveling-up near a Moss Rock; or Glaceon, with either an Ice Stone or leveling-up near an Ice Rock. Finally, starting in Gen. VI, it may evolve into Sylveon when leveling-up with a Fairy-type move, plus two levels of affection. I often wonder if more Eeveelutions will follow.... :detective:

Now, if you want to capture one, you're out of luck. But not really. Because you'll get one for free! You'll receive one in the Kanto region via a random person in Celadon Mansion in Celadon City. Or in Johto, you'll get one from Bill in Goldenrod City. Neat-o, eh?! :spaz:

It is an utter cutie, but I think it's come far enough. It's not really boring or plain, but it just gets outshined by many more interesting types remaining. However, its placement doesn't detract one iota from its status. Congrats on a marvelous Top 70 finish! :w00twave:

SAVING: ARTICUNO, because c'mon;

IPB Image

did you ninja cut/save? I didn't even see it. :haha:

Nominations:

Riolu: 28 points (Cut)

Braviary: 28 points

Espeon: 21 points (Saved)

Tsareena: 21 points ***

Mareep: 19 points

Eeeve: 18 points (Cut)

Dragonair: 17 points (Saved)

Mewtwo: 14 points (Cut)

Skarmory: 14 points ***

Mew: 13 points (Cut)

Mr. Mime: 11 points ***

Charizard: 10 points (Saved)

Elgyem: 10 points (Cut)

Xatu: 10 points (Cut)

Sylveon: 10 points (Saved)

Kommo-o: 10 points (Saved)

Bulbasaur: 9 points

Psyduck: 9 points (Cut)

Gengar: 8 points (Cut)

Mimikyu: 8 points (Saved)

Sceptile: 8 points

Umbreon: 8 points (Saved)

Zebstrika: 8 points ***

Articuno: 7 points (Saved)

Charmeleon: 7 points

Garchomp: 7 points

Snorlax: 6 points

Florges: 6 points

skarmory sucks

corviknight is the pokemon skarmory wishes it was

:broken:

it was a good run for Tsareena. :wub:

I LOVE Corviknight. I just evolved my Corvisquire. This is a brilliant pokemon. Def gonna be on my end game team. It might become my favorite regional variant.

Happy Birthday to Me! Nico, James, and Sola cut literally all of my favorites and I now could care less to finish this game. I guess I should have voiced my concerns about posting time, but did not want to be selfish. I’ll take the leftovers at the end.

Happy Birthday to Me! Nico, James, and Sola cut literally all of my favorites and I now could care less to finish this game. I guess I should have voiced my concerns about posting time, but did not want to be selfish. I’ll take the leftovers at the end.

:(

who did Victoria save on her Riolu cut? I can't tell. Charizard?

yes.