Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

On 1/28/2020 at 9:59 AM, NGM said:

But as far as getting 4 of my Top 5 to the final ranking (with only Feraligatr getting cut right before that), the best thing I applied were meat shield faves. Pretty much a stolen idea for how well they worked for Chris in music lmao.

I succeeded. :wub:

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would somebody be interested in a second rankdown with the newest generation??  I doubt the majority of the previous rankers would ever participate but if some are willing and other people are interested I could work on it.

15 minutes ago, .Rei said:

would somebody be interested in a second rankdown with the newest generation??  I doubt the majority of the previous rankers would ever participate but if some are willing and other people are interested I could work on it.

I would come back.

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Also..... why would the other rankers not participate?? wtf happened here lol

People are very attached to Gen 1 pokemon.  So when rankers like Nico and myself go after them, there were some people who didn't appreciate it.

#Loveforallgenerations.

If there were a second rankdown, I would hope there would be more appreciation for all generations rather then a large portion of nostalgia attached to gen 1.  

If you are going to do it Rei, I would wait until both DLC's are out as the extra galarian forms will be out then and can be included.  That gives people another 4 or so months to recover still from the last one.

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

[looks at profile pic]

[starts sweating]

Oddish <3.  I had a good write up on Oddish before the site went down.  Its part of my coming out story haha.  

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

People are very attached to Gen 1 pokemon.  So when rankers like Nico and myself go after them, there were some people who didn't appreciate it.

@Deeee

I'm not even going to bother with a response on this "description". I'll let Dee handle it. :dead: Derek, there is more to the story to that.

32 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Also..... why would the other rankers not participate?? wtf happened here lol

they all cut the host favorites which is the reason none of them are not allowed in here anymore 🙂

jk :haha:

Edited by .Rei

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@Deeee

I'm not even going to bother with a response on this "description". I'll let Dee handle it. :dead: Derek, there is more to the story to that.

You did offer a response though?  Its an accurate answer on my part. If other people besides 2 of us were willing to get rid of Gen 1, in the later half of the game, I wouldn't have had to spend such a large portion of my time doing it.  I could have focused energy elsewhere.  Personal issues aside of course.

Edited by Solaris

20 minutes ago, Solaris said:

If you are going to do it Rei, I would wait until both DLC's are out as the extra galarian forms will be out then and can be included.  That gives people another 4 or so months to recover still from the last one.

Oddish <3.  I had a good write up on Oddish before the site went down.  Its part of my coming out story haha.  

that what's my thinking too! I'll probably just wait 

Just now, JC said:

I love how the rankers have titles and badges lolol

I don’t know all the Pokémon so I feel that I should not vote (if voting is still even open)

the rankdown is over 😮

Edited by Solaris

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

the rankdown is over 😮

:dead:

i just went back to the first page and it’s only updated to top 20 so I thought you guys were still on the final vote