Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

I got my Wimpod by actually seeing it pop up, fighting a Shellos and then because it sets up the animation again being lucky enough to run into it and then also getting lucky with a Dusk ball. The Noibat I had to do in a similar way. It doesn't help that they were like a 10% spawn to the Croagunk/Shellos 90% rate. :haha:

I will say that I also think there's A LOT of variety in the routes as well.

:haha:

I am at a crossroads, do I continue with my Bolthund or switch now to Toxel/Toxtricity, I do not want to use 2 electric types, and those are my favorite electric types from this gen.

I am at a crossroads, do I continue with my Bolthund or switch now to Toxel/Toxtricity, I do not want to use 2 electric types, and those are my favorite electric types from this gen.

I switched to Toxtricity. Though I like Bolthund and it was an incredibly hard decision. I like that Toxtricity is punk rock like me. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

By picking number 2 and 4, Sola chose Snorlax and Florges to be the final two pokemon in the nominations.

IPB Image

Nominations:

Riolu: 28 points

Braviary: 28 points

Espeon: 21 points

Tsareena: 21 points

Mareep: 19 points

Eeeve: 18 points

Dragonair: 17 points

Mewtwo: 14 points

Skarmory: 14 points

Mew: 13 points

Mr. Mime: 11 points

Charizard: 10 points

Elgyem: 10 points

Xatu: 10 points

Sylveon: 10 points

Kommo-o: 10 points

Bulbasaur: 9 points

Psyduck: 9 points

Gengar: 8 points

Mimikyu: 8 points

Sceptile: 8 points

Umbreon: 8 points

Zebstrika: 8 points

Articuno: 7 points

Charmeleon: 7 points

Garchomp: 7 points

Snorlax: 6 points

Florges: 6 points

Lapras: 6 points

Altaria: 6 points

Kadabra: 5 points

Scizor: 5 points

Milotic: 5 points

Flygon: 4 points

Haunter: 3 points

Goodra: 3 points

Snubbull: 2 points

Jirachi: 1 point

Everybody must cut/save 2 pokemon each. You can do your second cut/save only after your first write-up has been posted

Have Fun :flowers:

Mew

IPB Image

The mythical pokemon Mew was one of the stars of the first ever pokemon movie. It was not included in the original 150, and was added at a later date through an event. Mew is special in that it can learn any TM or HM move in the game. It is a psychic type so you obviously want to give it a STAB move. It is also unique in that it is a jack of all trades, having 100 in every stats. Mew is weak to Bug, Ghost and Dark type pokemon. Mew is naturally strong against fighting and psychic type moves. In lore, Mewtwo was created from Mews DNA.

Save: Sylveon