Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

It would make more sense for him or anyone to utilize a Z-Move now, enabling safety for 2 cycles, rather than just 1 next turn. Especially if you might be waiting to use it next round anyway.

indeed. The people with many badges are holding out on saving their very favorite. :haha:

Cycle 20 - Tales of Galar

IPB Image

Pokemon Sword and Shield are the upcoming games released today in The Pokemon series and the first games in the eight generation of the games. These games will introduce us to Galar, a vast new region where we will meet 68 new pokemon, 13 regional variants and a bunch of our most favorites wandering around. There are many rumors and stories circulating about what new features and which previous pokemon will be in the games that have many of us excited and ready to get our hands on them. For many of us, we will venture in the unknown once we are able to play Sword and Shield. This cycle will be a lot similar as playing Sword and Shield, in the sense that we may be encountering some of our favorites pokemon or chances are that we won't at all. Here are the rules:

RULES

1. We will do just one massive round of save/cuts where 28 pokemon will be nominated.
2. Each ranker will PM or DM me a list of 10 pokemon numbered from 1 to 10, where number one will be The Pokemon you want the most to be nominated and number 10 the least.
3. I will compile a list of 28 pokemon from your lists by giving scores to every pokemon depending on where you ranked them.
4. We will agree on a right time for everybody when I will post the nominations.
5. Every ranking will cut two and save two pokemon each, however you must do so one at a time and will only able to do your second save/cut only after you have posted your first write-up.
6. Once everybody do their write-ups the cycle will be over.
7. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT/SAVE POST FOR ANY REASON. Quote it if you need to make a change.
6. All pokemon can be nominated except for the ones with immunity.
7. If you need more than the allotted 24 hours, ask for an extension.

Now send me your lists :flowers: