idolforums.com
.Rei

Pokemon Rankdown Pt. 2 #3 Revealed

You wounded me cutting Mew and Mewtwo. :'(

IPB Image

wow no wonder you didn't vote to save espeon. you clearly have poor taste.

i voted to save squirtle, not even for me. :haha:

you think flygon is amazing and gardevoir deserves top 20 so you have great taste in gen iii pokemon of which there are many incredible ones.

I know right :wub:

I know right :wub:

i think you have great taste :wub: I need someone who has pokemon sword to give me all the exclusives. :haha:

Edited by Solaris

Round 5 - Mixed Hordes in Kalos

James has encountered a mix horde of 11 Pokemon:

IPB Image

James has 8 Premier Balls that he will use to catch 8 Pokemon that will complete our Top 34. The other 3 Pokemon will be cut!!!

IPB Image

Deploying Premier Balls and therefore Saving the following 8 Pokémon:

Ampharos!

IPB Image

Arcanine!

IPB Image

Articuno!

IPB Image

Feraligatr!

IPB Image

Houndoom!

IPB Image

Lucario!

IPB Image

Scizor!

IPB Image

Typhlosion!

IPB Image

Which means sadly, default Cutting 3 awesome Pokémon:

Crobat.

IPB Image

Ludicolo.

IPB Image

Weavile.

IPB Image

I'll try to get my write-ups in overnight. Will anyone do Dee's for him? It's beyond 24 hours at this point. :unsure:

all fair cuts at this point.

James has asked for an extension !

Also waiting for Dee's write-ups!

i don't mind doing Dee's write ups if its cool with you.

037. CROBAT (#169)

IPB Image

Crobat has done a terrific job flying under-the-radar in this rankdown! Never expected it, so kudos. With the 11 I was left with, I liked every single one of them. :"> This made it quite tough, but I'm comfortable with letting Crobat go here.

This Gen. II Pokémon is a continued evolution of a pair of Gen. I-ers. It is known as the "Bat Pokémon" appropriately enough because, well...that's precisely what it is! :P It's a dual-type Poison/Flying combo. Its original form is none other than pesky cave-dwelling icon Zubat! That will, naturally, evolve into Golbat at Level 22. Then, the latter will evolve into our Crobat when leveled-up with high friendship stats.

IPB Image

In the Johto region, one must capture either a Zubat or Golbat in order to evolve it into a Crobat. The latter cannot be located in the wild in the Silver/Gold/Crystal games. One can find Zubat or Golbat in the following locations: Rock Tunnel, Whirl Islands, Ilex Forest, Mt. Moon, Dark Cave, Ice Path, Mt. Mortar, Union Cave, Tohjo Falls, Burned Tower, Slowpoke Well, Mt. Silver, & Victory Road (all @ all times)! Honestly, they're abundant as f**k, and I won't bother to list it any more specifically. You can look on Bulbapedia yourself. :* They can also be found here or there on Routes: 3, 4, 9, 10, 30, 31, 32, 33, 42, but only @ Night! Phew....Go get 'em, tiger.

Well, once more, congrats on making it all the way to the Top 40! We bid it adieu here, honorably. :wave:

SAVING: ARTICUNO, le ice bird;

IPB Image
IPB Image

+ HOUNDOOM, le dark dog;

IPB Image
IPB Image

& TYPHLOSION, le fire badger(?)!

IPB Image
IPB Image
Edited by ePastorJames

I am alive and doing slightly better! Will do these tonight. I missed you all. Thanks for the patience.<3

I am alive and doing slightly better! Will do these tonight. I missed you all. Thanks for the patience.<3

Glad to know it! :hug: Welcome back. <3

036. LUDICOLO (#272)

IPB Image

Ludicolo is, for me, a wonderfully derpy character. :wub: I love how it has made it all this way, and was even tempted to keep it lasting longer.... :shifty: But in the end, I'm satisfied with it placing here.

IPB Image

This sort of...pineapple duck with a lily pad hat (LOL) is a Gen. III-er, known as the "Carefree Pokémon". It is a dual-type combo of Water/Grass, which feels oxymoronic. :dead: Its lineage begins with the adorable Lotad, which evolves into Lombre at Level 14. That goofball will then evolve into Ludicolo when exposed to a Water Stone.

IPB Image

In the Hoenn region, one cannot find Ludicolo just hanging about. :o They could find the baby Lotad along Routes 102 + 114, or an evolved Lombre along only the latter. Note that neither can be found in Ruby, and must be traded! However, the line can be located in Sapphire & Emerald. :thumbs:

IPB Image

Well, again, I'm ecstatic that it's come so far! With much trolly love, we must bid it adieu here. :wave: I now leave you with its iconic giffery from the Detective Pikachu film, which I really must try to see soon:

IPB Image

SAVING: AMPHAROS, un electric sheep;

IPB Image
IPB Image

& LUCARIO, un fighting Anubis!

IPB Image
IPB Image
Edited by ePastorJames

I've got 1 left; you've got 2. We can do this! :w00t: :teehee: