Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

Nice looking line up. I found Hattrem pretty useless until it evolved into Hatterene. Then it solo'd the 7th gym for me.

My team is shaping up to be:

Hatterene

Cinderace

Drednaw (might replace, theres a couple of good looking Water types)

Corviknight (he is been an all-star on my team thus far)

Dreepy (waiting for it to evolve)

Toxtricity

my team as of now:

Inteleon

Coalossal

Boltund

Toxtricity

Corviknight

Morgrem (waiting for it to evolve)

I'll probably replace Boltund with either Applin or Dreepy as soon as I catch one and maybe Corviknight too. And depending how Morgrem ends up like I will either keep it or change it too.

Inteleon, Toxtricity and Coalossal are already top favorites :wub:

SNUBBULL

IPB Image

Snubbull, classified as the Fairy Pokémon, is a Fairy type introduced in Generation II. Snubbull used to be a Normal type, but its typing changed with the introduction to the Fairy type during Generation VII. Snubbull is the pre-evolved form of Granbull (which Snubbull can evolve into at level 23). Snubbull is a pink, bipedal Pokémon resembling a bulldog. According to its Pokédex entry, Snubbull is a playful and affectionate Pokémon despite its tough appearance. Although its face intimidates other Pokémon, Snubbull can be quite timid. As for Pokémon battles, Snubbull becomes a lot more useful as a Fairy type than it did as a Normal type. Its Attack stat is its best stat, which only improves when it evolves into a Granbull. Snubbull is a nice Pokémon, and kudos to Snubbull on making it this far in the rankdown.

IPB Image

ESPEON

IPB Image

Espeon, classified as the Sun Pokémon, is a Psychic type introduced in Generation II. Espeon's name comes from combining ESP (a branch of psychic abilities) and eon (the suffix of all of the Eeveelutions). Espeon evolves from an Eevee when a trainer achieves a high level of happiness from his or her Eevee during the daytime or morning. According to its Pokédex entry, Espeon has very sensitive fur that helps it sense air currents and predict its opponent's next move. Espeon releases its psychic abilities from the orb on its forehead. Espeon is also very loyal to its trainer if it deems him or her worthy. Espeon will use precognitive powers to protect its trainer from any harm. As for Pokémon battles, Espeon has very high Special Attack and is quite speedy, too. Magic Bounce is also a very useful ability, making Espeon a great addition to any team. Sadly, the only time I've ever had an Espeon on any of my Pokémon teams was in Pokémon Colosseum. I have more of an attachment to the other Eeveelutions, but I do still like Espeon, too. I'm very sorry to fans of Espeon, but congrats on Espeon for making it this far in the rankdown.

IPB Image

my team as of now:

Inteleon

Coalossal

Boltund

Toxtricity

Corviknight

Morgrem (waiting for it to evolve)

I'll probably replace Boltund with either Applin or Dreepy as soon as I catch one and maybe Corviknight too. And depending how Morgrem ends up like I will either keep it or change it too.

Inteleon, Toxtricity and Coalossal are already top favorites :wub:

I love bolthund, but toxtricity has been a star on my team!

Since we're sharing our Pokémon Sword/Shield teams, here's mine:

Cinderace

Boltund

Machamp

Gyarados

Alcremie (this form)

Hatterene

So far in the game, I just beat the Circhester gym.

I just arrived to Circhester :w00t:

I love bolthund, but toxtricity has been a star on my team!

I love Boltund too, such a god boi :">

Since we're sharing our Pokémon Sword/Shield teams, here's mine:

Cinderace

Boltund

Machamp

Gyarados

Alcremie (this form)

Hatterene

So far in the game, I just beat the Circhester gym.

your alcremie is adorable. I really like the pokemon, its just Hatterene does everything it can do, just slower.

your alcremie is adorable. I really like the pokemon, its just Hatterene does everything it can do, just slower.

IPB Image

I initially wanted this form, but I never got the Berry Sweet from the café.

IPB Image

But I like the Clover Sweet form, too. ^_^

And true about Alcremie vs. Hatterene. I could replace one of them down the line, but I'm content with having them both at the moment.

Round 5 - Mixed Hordes in Kalos

James has encountered a mix horde of 11 Pokemon:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

James has 8 Premier Balls that he will use to catch 8 Pokemon that will complete our Top 34. The other 3 Pokemon will be cut!!!
Edited by reimaldonado