Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

Realistically all remaining Gen 1's can get to the Top 34 on Dee's round. In actuality? I don't see it happening, but weirder things have happened, with 6 of the other 6 gens getting bounced.

TBH you actively worked to get my favorites cut and you were one of the only people I tried to make deals with from the very beginning of the game. This is karma Sola. You sort of sealed the fate of your fave.

What are you talking about? The 5 pokemon you gave me when I joined I never touched. Or do you not remember them? Spoiler, neither of them were Mew or Mewtwo.

Also my karma is just fine, thank you :P.

Edited by Solaris

Parity sucks as an argument in these Rankdowns. IMO.

What are you talking about? The 5 pokemon you gave me when I joined I never touched. Or do you not remember them? Spoiler, neither of them were Mew or Mewtwo.

Also my karma is just fine, thank you :P.

You didn't work with Nico to get Gen I nominated in the last round? You didn't cut Cubone? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Sola, come on now.

I just hope at least 1 of each generation will make it to the Top 20. Potentially, in theory, 1 or 2 might not be represented. But although parity may not be a requirement, it would still be nice in this regard.

At this point, I want no more then 10 Gen 1's, and each gen to be represented. Since I can deal with only 1 of each Gen 3 and 5 at this point.

You didn't work with Nico to get Gen I nominated in the last round? You didn't cut Cubone? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Sola, come on now.

True. We can't say, "Oh, we need a Gen. 4 + 6 to be there", but in turn realize we'd have to cut Charmander & Pikachu in order to obtain that goal. (Using them for theory, lol. I'm well aware they're gone already!)

I didn't talk to Nico last round at all..... You're smoking something man. I told James in PM that I was nominating 10 Gen 1's. I didn't give him any names and he was the only one I spoke with.

I did however cut Cubone.

I didn't talk to Nico last round at all..... You're smoking something man. I told James in PM that I was nominating 10 Gen 1's. I didn't give him any names and he was the only one I spoke with.

I did however cut Cubone.

Okay, so you didn't work with Nico. But you just admitted to nominating all Gen I. WHICH PROVES MY POINT EXACTLY SOLA. :dead:

Okay, so you didn't work with Nico. But you just admitted to nominating all Gen I. WHICH PROVES MY POINT EXACTLY SOLA. :dead:

proves what point? I have never said that I wouldn't nominate or cut Gen 1s. There are specific pokemon I am trying to cut, and its not limited to Gen 1. I just know the bias Gen 1 has, and if I didn't vote for them, then only a couple would have been nominated. At this point theres only like 5 Gen 1 pokemon I like enough to be in that Top 20. I will cut whatever I dont want to get to that Top 20.

post your nominations please, I am tired of arguing.

proves what point? I have never said that I wouldn't nominate or cut Gen 1s. There are specific pokemon I am trying to cut, and its not limited to Gen 1. I just know the bias Gen 1 has, and if I didn't vote for them, then only a couple would have been nominated. At this point theres only like 5 Gen 1 pokemon I like enough to be in that Top 20. I will cut whatever I dont want to get to that Top 20.

post your nominations please, I am tired of arguing.

You can all thank Sola for me waiting as long as possible to post my nominations. Being rude to me is a foolproof way to get me to do the exact opposite of what you would like.

Sola, the playing dirty but acting like an innocent victim act is so old. It's literally beyond tiring at this point, and the act is transparent. WHICH IS WHY NOBODY FEELS THE NEED TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU OR PLAY INTO YOUR ANTICS.

At least Nico owns up to his sh*t.

You can all thank Sola for me waiting as long as possible to post my nominations. Being rude to me is a foolproof way to get me to do the exact opposite of what you would like.

Sola, the playing dirty but acting like an innocent victim act is so old. It's literally beyond tiring at this point, and the act is transparent. WHICH IS WHY NOBODY FEELS THE NEED TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH YOU OR PLAY INTO YOUR ANTICS.

At least Nico owns up to his sh*t.

Whatever man.

She's lovely. :wub::wub:

Who is her character? Gym leader, or...? :lol: I won't be able to play the new games for quite a while. But indeed, she is an Elegant Lady!

Also thank god we’re just Two cycles always from the top 20 cause I’m out of ideas now :haha:

:haha: I figured you plotted everything out well in advance, and it just all magically fell into place with minor numberical adjustments!

BTW, check Twitter when you can. :fear:

Who is her character? Gym leader, or...? :lol: I won't be able to play the new games for quite a while. But indeed, she is an Elegant Lady!

:haha: I figured you plotted everything out well in advance, and it just all magically fell into place with minor numberical adjustments!

BTW, check Twitter when you can. :fear:

Fairy gym leader