Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

Happy Birthday to Me! Nico, James, and Sola cut literally all of my favorites and I now could care less to finish this game. I guess I should have voiced my concerns about posting time, but did not want to be selfish. I’ll take the leftovers at the end.

:( I am sorry. Happy Birthday, I wish you had vocalized the time issue so we could have adjusted accordingly.

Not Mew. :)

:haha:

Or you could have not cut Mew or Mewtwo just to get Stamie a higher rank for Gen 1'ers? Just a thought. ^_^

I mean, I didn't know Mewtwo and Mew were his favorites (wouldn't have stopped me from cutting Mew unfortunately), but I figured he would have saved Gengar, and charizard (who I did not want nominated). I could have left Mewtwo alone, I was really considering axing Charmeleon or Snorlax.

SKARMORY

IPB Image

Skarmory, classified as the Armor Bird Pokémon, is a Steel type introduced in Generation II. Skarmory has no other evolutionary forms. Skarmory is a large, metallic birdlike Pokémon. According to its Pokédex entry, Skarmory's wings are light despite looking heavy. As a result, Skarmory is capable of flying close to 190 mph. Its wings are so sharp that it's been said that people have used its wings as swords. Another interesting fact is that Skarmory's wings are capable of growing back into pristine condition after a year of hard fought battles. As for Pokémon battles, Skarmory has the highest Defense stat of all Flying Pokémon. So, if a competitive Pokémon trainer wants to use Skarmory in his or her team, then using Skarmory as a defensive team member to stall hard physical attackers is the way to go. Anyway, I do think Skarmory is a cool Pokémon, but I don't have much attachment towards it. So sorry, but out goes Skarmory from the rankdown.

IPB Image

And I'm saving Mr. Mime.

IPB Image

Happy Birthday to Me! Nico, James, and Sola cut literally all of my favorites and I now could care less to finish this game. I guess I should have voiced my concerns about posting time, but did not want to be selfish. I’ll take the leftovers at the end.

Happy Birthday! I had no clue you were another Scorpio in our midst. <3 But aww, I felt it was right because the Eevee family has so many relatives around. But with the remaining 3, which are great, it no longer feels like too much.

there are still too many gen iii so.

Wait, has Sceptile been cut? Maybe I ought to switch from Tsareena to Sceptile. :unsure:

Happy Birthday! I had no clue you were another Scorpio in our midst. <3 But aww, I felt it was right because the Eevee family has so many relatives around. But with the remaining 3, which are great, it no longer feels like too much.

Wait, has Sceptile been cut? Maybe I ought to switch from Tsareena to Sceptile. :unsure:

you cut Eevee, easily the worst cut of the night!

How dare you.

You could have chosen another Eevee-Evolution. Is that my punishment for not wishing you a happy birthday? :)

Braviary
IPB Image

Braviary is the coolest of the Normal/Flying type Pokemon by far but it's still a normal/flying type Pokemon so making it this far is truly a blessing for it (and by a quick scan, I think it's the last normal/flying there is). Braviary was introduced in Gen V because of course it was. I mean Gen V was inspired by the US of A and what's more A then a Bald Eagle inspired Pokemon? (Well, I can really think of a lot of terrible things but we will stick to animals). Braviary is the counterpart to Mandibuzz and as such it evolves at a really late level as well, you will have to raise your Rufflet to level 54 to get this baby. And boy is it worth it, with stats like an attack of 123, HP of 100, and a speed of 80 Braviary is ready to attack. And attack it does. The number of STAB moves it learns is crazy! A total of 12 of them! Use Braviary and you won't regret it.

Saving: Bulbasaur. It's an adorable toad!

Seeing as Gen 6 and 7 are almost gone, Gen 3 or Gen 5 might need to lose some to even them out. But Gen 2 has a handful that can still go.

who cares about parity at this point! only you for some reason!

gen iii can be completely eliminated next round and it still would have made it too far in this game.

You could have chosen another Eevee-Evolution. Is that my punishment for not wishing you a happy birthday? :)

The Eeveelutions are way more interesting and appealing to me than their origin though. :bleh:

I'll take this as a belated HB from you. Thank you!! <3

Edited by ePastorJames