Pokemon Rankdown 1.0

.Rei

Happy Birthday to Me! Nico, James, and Sola cut literally all of my favorites and I now could care less to finish this game. I guess I should have voiced my concerns about posting time, but did not want to be selfish. I’ll take the leftovers at the end.

I wish you would have said something as I would have gone for a better time instead :(

Happy Birthday :hug:

Garchomp

IPB Image

I almost cut a pseudo-legendary in Kommo-o and since it was saved Garchomp must pay the price. Garchomp is a dual-type dragon/ground pseudo-legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. It evolves from Gabite starting at level 48. It is the final form of Gible. It can Mega Evolve into Mega Garchomp using the Garchompite. Here is Mega Garchomp:

IPB Image

I can't believe this thing came from Gible. A Magikarp tea. Garchomp appears in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Pokkén Tournament. Here are some facts as Garchomp makes its way out of the rankdown. Mega Garchomp has the highest Attack of all pseudo-legendary Pokémon, Garchomp has the highest base HP and Speed of all non-Mega pseudo-legendary Pokémon and :wave: Garchomp has the lowest base Special Attack of all pseudo-legendary Pokémon.

Happy Birthday to Me! Nico, James, and Sola cut literally all of my favorites and I now could care less to finish this game. I guess I should have voiced my concerns about posting time, but did not want to be selfish. I’ll take the leftovers at the end.

First: Happy birthday :cake: Hope you had a nice day!

Second:

IPB Image

but fr I haven't made it a secret I wanted to eliminate both for quite a while

I expressed disagreement over Mew getting cut, but you didn't care. So, I didn't think you'd care if I did the same for Mewtwo.

Mewtwo I would have listened to a decent argument, no one seemed to complain when I cut that one. But that is fair.

Two(?) rounds left until we are down to 34 rei? Or does next round take us there?

Left for Dee:

Tsareena

Florges

Mareep

Snorlax

Two(?) rounds left until we are down to 34 rei? Or does next round take us there?

just one

Mew and Mewtwo were by far the worst cut this cycle :broken: :broken:

Also sad for Garchomp and Eevee :'(

But I didn't :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: #Progress

you were the only one this time around. :haha: Oh well, I have gone after less popular Gen 1's to this point. There really isn't much room for any pokemon to hide now.

Starmie is is a dead starfish walking in a round though. :haha:

061. TSAREENA (#763)

IPB Image

(Poor Meowth, lololz. Constantly getting beat-up in gifs I come across.)

Tsareena is a lovely Pokémon, who will whoop your ass in a hot second. :yes: It was difficult to select which one to cut, but props to this terrific Pokémon for making it so far!

Now, Tsareena is from Gen. VII, and is a Grass-type known as the "Fruit Pokémon". It evolves from Steenee when leveled-up while knowing 'Stomp'. That cutie evolved from Bounsweet at Level 18. They are found in the Sun/Moon games. This line = 100% females.

In the Alola region, one cannot locate Tsareena in its final form. They must catch Bounsweet or Steenee in the Lush Jungle, and begin evolving it. Ultimately, it seems worthwhile!

Well, all in all, making the Top 65 is pretty fantastic. It outlasted many fellow greats in one of the most brutal, heartbreaking cycles yet. It's only going to get more chaotic. We bid her adieu here, lovingly. :wave:

SAVING: ZEBSTRIKA, because it is a shockingly fierce zebra.

IPB Image
Edited by ePastorJames