Video Game Rankdown Pt. 2

Deeee

Host Announcement

Check out the front page everybody! My format saving did us some wonders! All that was lost (potentially) are forty write-ups. Obviously the hyperlinks for the others no longer work, but they are there for remembrance sake.

I do not remember the exact order of those forty-ish eliminations, but I do remember the two game entries eliminated right after Tom played his Power of Save!

I did not manage to save the post with all of the character ability posts, but I still know what each of them do by memory and my own saved documents. I do not remember when they were all played last, so please refrain from using any character ability until all of the cuts are done for this level.

Wow can’t wait to end up with a top x games that nobody wanted because the rest are on this list!

what games are not on this list, besides the 20 steven saved this round?

nevermind, I realize other games have been sent straight to the final round. Been awhile. :haha:

Host Announcement

IPB Image

Now that 24 hours have passed, the Randomizer has stepped in and picked nine nominations for Steven!

Remember Steven, only one video game will advance. The other eight will be cut.

Nominations:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii; 2007)
Paper Mario (N64; 2000)
Suikoden (multi-platform; 1995)
Super Mario World (SNES; 1990)
Super Street Fighter II: Turbo (multi-platform; 1994)
Tales of the Abyss (PS2; 2005)
Tales of Vesperia (X360; 2008)
Twisted Metal (PS1; 1995)
Vagrant Story (PS1; 2000)

Super Mario World is the easy save here. Paper Mario is a tough loss, but yeah. SMW is one of the greatest games ever made.

I love that game, there are just so many Mario Titles left. Paper Mario is the only really unique Mario game left imo.

I love that game, there are just so many Mario Titles left. Paper Mario is the only really unique Mario game left imo.

Definitely unique. Thousand Year Door was beyond robbed. I actually far prefer TYD to the original, which is why I'm okay if Paper Mario leaves in favor of SMW.

Definitely unique. Thousand Year Door was beyond robbed. I actually far prefer TYD to the original, which is why I'm okay if Paper Mario leaves in favor of SMW.

I did like TYD, but the original has a special place for me. (The only 2 worth noting)

Most of them are absolutely incredible games.

(!) (!) (!)

Host Announcement

IPB Image

Now that 24 hours have passed, the Randomizer has stepped in and picked nine nominations for Steven!

Remember Steven, only one video game will advance. The other eight will be cut.

Nominations:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii; 2007)

Paper Mario (N64; 2000)

Suikoden (multi-platform; 1995)

Super Mario World (SNES; 1990)

Super Street Fighter II: Turbo (multi-platform; 1994)

Tales of the Abyss (PS2; 2005)

Tales of Vesperia (X360; 2008)

Twisted Metal (PS1; 1995)

Vagrant Story (PS1; 2000)