Video Game Rankdown Pt. 2

Deeee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

It seems like one of those games that will look sick in the trailers and then be a disappointment when you actually get your hands on it. :/ 

no Mario Game that I've ever played have been a disappointed so 🤷‍♂️

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, .Rei said:

I've never got to play Skyward Sword before and I've always really wanted to so I'm super happy :wub:

I was a little disappointed by the announcement. The game doesn’t really look HD to me and I’m not a fan of how they implemented the control stick and the sword. 🤷‍♂️ 

7 hours ago, .Rei said:

Pyra and Mythra :wub:

My favorite announcement of the direct and my favorite characters so far in FP2. 😁 

19 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I was a little disappointed by the announcement. The game doesn’t really look HD to me and I’m not a fan of how they implemented the control stick and the sword. 🤷‍♂️ 

My favorite announcement of the direct and my favorite characters so far in FP2. 😁 

I do agree that it doesn't look too HD for me but any day that I get to play a zelda game that I haven't, is a great day for me. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I've never played any of the Monster Hunter games but Monster Hunter Rise looks great and early reviews say that it is very good.

I might jump on the train and play it

ive got a friend whos trying to get me to play it.  I am like you, never touched a monster hunter previously.

but in the meantime I've decided to finally finish Xenoblade Chronicles 2... and then April comes and I need to give myself a present for my birthday and that is Pokemon Snap.... then comes Skyward Sword....... and I also want to finally buy Animal Crossing too 

so many games and no time and money

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Bachelor

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

prayer circle for all of your Nintendo hopes and dreams, whatever they may be

Thank you for your thoughts. I will need them going into the morning, where I am praying that Crash Bandicoot is rightfully added to Smash. But we'll probably get some combination of Lloyd Irving, Ryu Hayabusa, and Jonesy. UGH.

Edited by Deeee
  • Like 1