Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Deeee

Video Game Rankdown Pt. 2

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Yeah many of these games I don't know and just ranked high for other people (especially the old school games and Bayonetta) plus I've been busy with a move. Definitely think some of them should be redistributed. 

You didn’t even do any write ups last go around 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, totes4totes said:

You didn’t even do any write ups last go around 🙄

I did write ups for every game I have actually played as well as Pokemon Snap because Dee wanted me to but go off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 11:18 AM, ~Tom~ said:

I did write ups for every game I have actually played as well as Pokemon Snap because Dee wanted me to but go off. 

That's still fewer than you were assigned. And fewer than a lot of other people. 🙄 So my point still stands. 

 

 

Anyway, Dee, I'll have my write-ups in likely near the weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 7:14 PM, Deeee said:

Host Announcement

 

Write-Up Assignments:

 

 

Banjo-Kazooie : Megan & Rei

Mother 3 : Megan & Sola

Sonic the Hedgehog CD: Tom & Victoria

Bayonetta 2: Tom & Megan

Goldeneye 007: Tom & Steven

The Last of Us: Megan & Nico

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Rei & Sola

Age of Empires: Tom & Rei

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong’s Quest: Sola & Tom

Super Smash Bros.: Rei & Steven

Street Fighter II: Victoria & Tom

Star Fox 64: Rei & Tom

Pokémon Red/Blue: Steven & Tom

Diddy Kong Racing: Victoria & Rei

Super Mario RPG: Sola & Steven

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Tom & Nico

 

DEADLINE: Top 16 rankings + Write-Ups due by Tuesday, March 10th, 12:00 PM PST

 

@1234567890 @~Tom~ @Steven_ @.Rei @NGM @Solaris

 

Congratulations to @totes4totes for winning the Rankdown. LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 6:19 PM, Deeee said:

The Tournament of the Champions

 

tumblr_n5mqrwinCF1tzbhk4o1_500.gif

 

Spyro the Dragon: Year of the Dragon (PS1; 2000)

 

Congratulations to Spyro the Dragon: Year of the Dragon (PS1; 2000) for advancing further on in The Tournament of the Champions!

 

Final Average = 13.750

 

Dee: 20

Megan: 22

Nico: 11

Rei: 23

Sola: 7

Steven: 17

Tom: 2

Victoria: 8

 

I haven't checked on this rankdown in awhile, but omgg so happy to see Spyro reach the Top 16!!! :wub: :wub::wub: :wub: 

jhBqXFg.gif

 

And that ranking from Tom! :wub:  :clap: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 7:14 PM, Deeee said:

Host Announcement

 

Write-Up Assignments:

 

 

Banjo-Kazooie : Megan & Rei

Mother 3 : Megan & Sola

Sonic the Hedgehog CD: Tom & Victoria

Bayonetta 2: Tom & Megan

Goldeneye 007: Tom & Steven

The Last of Us: Megan & Nico

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Rei & Sola

Age of Empires: Tom & Rei

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong’s Quest: Sola & Tom

Super Smash Bros.: Rei & Steven

Street Fighter II: Victoria & Tom

Star Fox 64: Rei & Tom

Pokémon Red/Blue: Steven & Tom

Diddy Kong Racing: Victoria & Rei

Super Mario RPG: Sola & Steven

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Tom & Nico

 

DEADLINE: Top 16 rankings + Write-Ups due by Tuesday, March 10th, 12:00 PM PST

 

@1234567890 @~Tom~ @Steven_ @.Rei @NGM @Solaris @totes4totes

 

@Solaris & @totes4totes will be the only rankings to count in like 24 hours. LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 6:48 PM, Deeee said:

 

I wrote five or six. I think you only have five or six to write this time around. After that, you don't need to submit write-ups. 👍

 

Didn't I already write the ones I was required to? 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sent my rankings and will BS my two write ups to stop that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anybody played Child of Light? Is it good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, .Rei said:

Has anybody played Child of Light? Is it good?

I also want to know! I keep borderline almost buying this game but not pulling the trigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@.Rei @totes4totes - it’s amazing.

 

It’s now official - people have until midnight PST to send me their rankings and stuff or you will be left out of the Top 16 rankings.

Edited by Deeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, totes4totes said:

I also want to know! I keep borderline almost buying this game but not pulling the trigger.

 

10 hours ago, Deeee said:

@.Rei @totes4totes - it’s amazing.

 

 

that's all I needed to know.. gonna download it :haha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, .Rei said:

 

 

that's all I needed to know.. gonna download it :haha:

Pretty good so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My state tax return came to me today. It's like THE LORD wants me to buy Animal Crossing New Horizons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Purchased Doom: Eternal today and cannot wait for New Horizons tomorrow!

 

People have until I finish sending in my DWTS write-ups tonight + start posting video game write-ups to finish sending me what they need. I will leave you out after that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...