idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
totes4totes

IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown 2019

Amanda - I didn’t rank her but I do like her. It probably helps that my appreciation came from her being the only good one in that finale, though.

Ellenore - Love her! <3 Almost think I should’ve ranked her higher.

I will post once the forum is upgraded!

I WAITED ALL THIS TIME JUST TO LEARN EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED. LOL.

I will still wait for the forum upgrade just in case.

Hmm new forum, new format, so my top of page posts are slightly screwed up? I will post the next two sometime tomorrow! Any guesses for who tied with Ellenore???

3 minutes ago, jstxanothrxstory said:

I don't know if anyone has noticed but our posts are all formatted differently now. Pressing enter makes everything double spaced. If you want them to be line by line, press SHIFT+ENTER whenever you want to get to the next line and it'll fix it.

This is why the posts look weird now.

Welcome back from the dead. :w00twave:

I'm glad IDF still lives on despite all difficuluties it had lately. I was just hoping it would not disappear for good. ❤️

Sucks that we lost the archive with old post though.. R.I.P so many memories. 😥 But glad to see you guys are still here. :wub:

As for the list, I'm 9/20 out of those posted so far. Especially glad to see Amy, both Lindsays and Natascha. Lindsay A. had probably one of the biggest jumps on my list because she's so good now. :wub:

I got distracted by the Chiefs Playoff game followed by the disastrous Packers playoff game. So I will update tomorrow since it's a holiday.