idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Spurrious

*** Gracee Shriver Fan thread

I honestly thought she was gonna get a PV, but knew it wasn't a guarantee. Good luck to Gracee in the future. She does have a unique voice. We all know this is not a make or break career moment.

Disappointed that Blake didn't pick Gracee for the coach save. :(

Good luck to Gracee. I hope she continues to pursue her music. :flowers:

Blake is an idiot his " Strategy" backfired and I hope the country crowd turns on him.

Edited by CGlaserFan

That is not how I thought that would go at all. Been a minute since ive been this pressed about an elimination...but such is life I guess. Blake made a horrible decision by not saving Gracee, and his little "strategic decision" speech was bs and just salt in the wound. Gracee deserved better than that. Good luck to her in the future.

That is not how I thought that would go at all. Been a minute since ive been this pressed about an elimination...but such is life I guess. Blake made a horrible decision by not saving Gracee, and his little "strategic decision" speech was bs and just salt in the wound. Gracee deserved better than that. Good luck to her in the future.

Agreed! :thumbs:

Disappointed in Blake and america, I thought for sure if she didn't get the PV, Blake would save her, what a bad decision.

Tragic show, Gracee deserved better.

Maybe the biggest shocker last night, and there were quite a few, was Blake picking Cali over her. :wacko:

Gracee released a single today called Meant to Be and it's really good I think! Here's the Spotify link. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Gracee released a single today called Meant to Be and it's really good I think! Here's the Spotify link. 

I'll take that thank you very much.Make It Rain Reaction GIF

• Like 1

This is exactly the artist I thought she would be.  Shades of early Swift and Kelsea.  She has all the pieces...including songwriting writing chops ...will radio notice?  I can only hope.

She has decided to attend college at Belmont University in Nashville.  That's a pro move cause she can learn the business of music during the day and practice her art in the evening.  Well done Gracee! ❤️