♩ ♪ ♫ Gracee Shriver Fan Thread ♫ ♪ ♩

Spurrious

That is not how I thought that would go at all. Been a minute since ive been this pressed about an elimination...but such is life I guess. Blake made a horrible decision by not saving Gracee, and his little "strategic decision" speech was bs and just salt in the wound. Gracee deserved better than that. Good luck to her in the future.

That is not how I thought that would go at all. Been a minute since ive been this pressed about an elimination...but such is life I guess. Blake made a horrible decision by not saving Gracee, and his little "strategic decision" speech was bs and just salt in the wound. Gracee deserved better than that. Good luck to her in the future.

Agreed! :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is exactly the artist I thought she would be.  Shades of early Swift and Kelsea.  She has all the pieces...including songwriting chops ...will radio notice?  I can only hope.

She has decided to attend college at Belmont University in Nashville.  That's a pro move cause she can learn the business of music during the day and practice her art in the evening.  Well done Gracee! ❤️

• 11 months later...
  • Spurrious changed the title to ♩ ♪ ♫ Gracee Shriver Fan Thread ♫ ♪ ♩
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I can’t believe I haven’t asked to be added yet. 😅@Spurrious please add me! I loved her on the show and I think she should’ve gone much farther than she did. :( I love her song “Meant To Be.” :music:

Added.  Welcome.  💐

9 hours ago, Angeles said:

Add me! I love "Meant to Be". 

Added.  Welcome.  💐

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Gracee will do a Friday night performance at Ole Red in Nashville in a couple of weeks.  I might have to make another trip to Music City.  

FdWoDhYR_o.png

I have been trying to go the last 2 cmafests but they were both cancelled. But I am making my first trip there in August. Also contemplating moving there just because it seems like such a fun place to live. 

• Like 3