Yep...that #1 sure looks great.  🙌

Have to admit, WXTU is still playing Scotty several times a day.  I am sure that willl change shortly...but it's been fun thanking them for their spinning IB.

• Like 1
  • Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well hello there. Was expecting the final jump this morning, but I can wait one more day. Hope everyone is doing well in this new world of ours. Miss seeing everyone on the road, but hopefully that wi

He did it ... TOP 5!!!  

Well now I know my refresh button on my phone works really well.   #1 YES   Now it has to stay there. 2 more days!

Posted Images

On 6/21/2020 at 7:33 AM, sinycalone said:

Well, KC sure doesn't have to wait a year for his songs to climb.  Same for Luke B.

LB Margarita has only been out about a month or  month and a half. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lizziemat said:

In Between should be #1 tonight on Billboard Airplay according to this article, of course, nothing is official until the chart is published

https://www.wbwn.com/2020/06/22/scotty-mccreey-in-between-reaches-number-one/

This appears to be correct but let's keep it to ourselves until it's confirmed tonight OR Scotty posts about it (which he isn't likely to do until Billboard posts tonight)! :thumbs:

• Like 1

From this evening's COUNTRY AIRCHECK TODAY:

Seeing Scotty at #1 never gets old:

» Country Aircheck Top 5: Here are the Top 5 songs for the week ending June 20, according to Mediabase 24/7. Play MPE users can click  plaympearrow.jpg to listen or download. Look for the full chart in tonight's (6/22) Country Aircheck Weekly.

plaympearrow.jpg

SCOTTY MCCREERY/In Between (Triple Tigers)

plaympearrow.jpg

KENNY CHESNEY/Here And Now (Blue Chair/Warner/WEA)

plaympearrow.jpg

LUKE BRYAN/One Margarita (Capitol)

plaympearrow.jpg

SAM HUNT/Hard To Forget (MCA)

plaympearrow.jpg

MIRANDA LAMBERT/Bluebird (RCA)

Kenny's def going for #1:

062220151620-1.JPG

And I can't wait for Scotty to get involved in something like this:

» Chair The Road: Live Nation is launching Live From The Drive-In, its first U.S. drive-in concert series, with shows in Nashville, St. Louis and Indianapolis July 10-12. Arista’s Brad Paisley will headline shows in all three cities with Capitol’s Darius Rucker and Jon Pardi also among the headlining acts. Each ticket grants one vehicle access to a personal tailgating zone, approximately the size of a two-car garage. Additional information, venues and artists here.

brad-jon-darius.jpg

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 2

And from ALL ACCESS NASHVILLE:

Scotty McCreery Hits #1 With 'In Between'

spacer.gif

f56f1ac3e23841f8b6171dafc9a8ff25.png

Scotty McCreery (Photo: Jeff Nelson)

spacer.gif

Congratulations to TRIPLE TIGERS' SCOTTY MCCREERY, who hit #1 on the MEDIABASE Country singles chart with his current song, "In Between.”

Kudos to TRIPLE TIGERS GM NORBERT NIX, SVP/Promotion KEVIN HERRING, Dir./National Promotion RAFFAELLA BRAUN, Dir./WEST COAST Promotion ANNIE BROOKS, Dir./SOUTHEAST Promotion PARKER FOWLER, Dir./NORTHEAST & MIDWEST Promotion DIANE LOCKNER, Mgr./SOUTHWEST Promotion JULIANNA VAUGHN, Dir./Marketing LAURA HOSTELLEY, and Coord./Promotion HOPE GARRISON

spacer.gif

share-icons.pngShare this story

comment.pngPost a comment

• Like 2

Another great pix from ALL ACCESS NASHVILLE:

Triple Tigers, Scotty McCreery

Triple Tigers And Triple #1

The Triple Tigers Records staff celebrated Scotty McCreery's "In Between," hitting #1 during a virtual staff meeting today (6/22). The single marks McCreery's third chart-topping hit. Pictured (top row) L-R): Annie Brooks, Hope Garrison and Kevin Herring. Pictured second row (L-R): Parker Fowler, Laura Hostelley and Raffaella Braun. Pictured third row (L-R): McCreery, Julianna Vaughn and Diane Lockner. Pictured (fourth row): Norbert Nix

• Like 2
1 minute ago, sinycalone said:

Is there an official Billboard announcement that I missed?

The official announcement/chart will appear in tonight's Billboard Update.  I'll def post it here and on Twitter!

• Like 1