Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
drdeb

IN BETWEEN

Recommended Posts

On 2/17/2020 at 7:45 AM, drdeb said:

 

IN BETWEEN ... 2.17.20 

18    18    KELSEA BALLERINI    homecoming queen?    3750    3763    -13    18.402
20    19    Up this week THOMAS RHETT    Beer Can't Fix f/Jon Pardi    3381    3127    254    20.075
23    20    Up this week BLAKE SHELTON    Nobody But You w/Gwen Stefani    2918    2590    328    16.861

------------------------
21    21    RYAN HURD    To A T    2980    3027    -47    15.779 ... -19 spins/ -.086 AI
22    22    Up this week SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between    2889    2877    12    14.713 ... +20 spins/ -.060 AI  :thumbs:
28    23    Up this week LUKE COMBS    Does To Me f/Eric Church    2589    1857    732    16.367 ... +87 spins/ +.646 AI (!)
24    24    Up this week ERIC CHURCH    Monsters    2597    2461    136    12.092 ... +45 spins/ +.151 AI
27    25    Up this week MICHAEL RAY    Her World Or Mine    2069    2005    64    11.183 ... -5 spins/ +.001 AI
26    26    Up this week FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE    Blessings    2153    2127    26    9.97 ... +6 spins/ +.026 AI
25    27    LOCASH    One Big Country Song    1973    2115    -142    10.502
29    28    CAYLEE HAMMACK    Family Tree    1855    1968    -113    7.629
32    29    Up this week CARRIE UNDERWOOD    Drinking Alone    1584    1505    79    6.905
31    30    Up this week CHASE RICE    Lonely If You Are    1376    1362    14    7.194

 

Great to see Scotty begin the week with a positive spincrease. Fingers crossed that he can continue to produce increases, particularly given his low comparatives!

Note:  Overall, this week will probably look very similar to last week:  An A-lister (this time Luke Combs) will jump Scotty and Scotty will use 1 recurrency (Jon Pardi) to mitigate the jump.  Push... Of course, we can always hope that this is the week that Scotty will finally make a move on Ryan Hurd!

 

This Week's Comparatives:

Mon/ Feb 10:  +8

Tues/ Feb 11:  -1

Wed/ Feb 12:  +21

Thurs/ Feb 13:  -6

Fri/ Feb 14:  -8

Sat/ Feb 15:  +4

Sun/ Feb 16:  -17

 

SPINCREASE Chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between ...  74 move (+5)  //  291 stations (--) :thumbs:

 

STARTERS

1.7 WKXC-FM    Augusta, GA    Country    6   +6   0.002

 

Recurrencies

Feb 23:  Jon Pardi

Feb 20:  No recurrencies

Feb 27:  Maren Morris

 

 

-------------------------

Music Video

  • music video (released 6.20.19):  2,218,104 views   :thumbsup:
  • acoustic video (released 11.22.19):  256,786 views 

------------------------

Spotify 

  • In Between --  20,581,743 streams ... :thumbsup:
  • IB Acoustic --       426,282 streams 

-----------------------

Pandora ... Jan 31 - Feb 6

  • 1,227,893 streams (-0.1%)  // Total: 20,404,746 streams
  • Pandora's Top Spins Chart#39 all genre (LW #44) and #8 Country (LW #12) :clap:

------------------------

iTunes

In Between -- #117 ... :thumbsup:

 

 

--------------------------

 Let's stay busy -- request, request request! ... (click arrow)

 

CMT Music 12 Pack -- VOTE! 

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.... Vote as many times per day as you can!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote ...

 

  • We got Scotty to #3 this past week (UP from #6).  Can we move him higher?!

 

 

 

IN BETWEEN ... 2.18.20 

18    18    KELSEA BALLERINI    homecoming queen?    3744    3788    -44    18.297
20    19    Up this week THOMAS RHETT    Beer Can't Fix f/Jon Pardi    3410    3160    250    20.226
23    20    Up this week BLAKE SHELTON    Nobody But You w/Gwen Stefani    2963    2642    321    17.245

-----------------------
21    21    RYAN HURD    To A T    2930    3019    -89    15.792 ... -50 spins/ +.013 AI -- dare we hope?!
22    22    Up this week SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between    2907    2876    31    14.785 ... +18 spins/ +.072 AI ... :thumbsup:
25    23    Up this week LUKE COMBS    Does To Me f/Eric Church    2682    2010    672    16.93 ... +93 spins/ +.563 AI ... (!)
24    24    Up this week ERIC CHURCH    Monsters    2578    2490    88    11.929 ... -19 spins/ -.163 AI
27    25    Up this week MICHAEL RAY    Her World Or Mine    2060    2041    19    11.256 ... -9 spins/ +.073 AI
26    26    FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE    Blessings    2135    2173    -38    10.031 ... -18 spins/ +.034 AI
28    27    LOCASH    One Big Country Song    2010    2079    -69    10.705
29    28    CAYLEE HAMMACK    Family Tree    1859    1925    -66    7.704
32    29    Up this week CARRIE UNDERWOOD    Drinking Alone    1602    1487    115    7.103
31    30    Up this week CHASE RICE    Lonely If You Are    1414    1359    55    7.401

 

Back over 2900 spins babeee!!!  And would you look at that,  Scotty has pulled within 23 spins of RH.  Fingers crossed. :thumbs:

*Pinned:  Overall, this week will probably look very similar to last week:  An A-lister (this time Luke Combs) will jump Scotty and Scotty will use 1 recurrency (Jon Pardi) to mitigate the jump.  Push... Of course, we can always hope that this is the week that Scotty will finally make a move on Ryan Hurd!

 

This Week's Comparatives:

Mon/ Feb 10:  +8

Tues/ Feb 11:  -1

Wed/ Feb 12:  +21... Given Scotty's '+21' comparative, tomorrow could be the day that Combs jumps.

Thurs/ Feb 13:  -6

Fri/ Feb 14:  -8

Sat/ Feb 15:  +4

Sun/ Feb 16:  -17

 

SPINCREASE Chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between ...  101 move (+27)  //  291 stations (--) :thumbsup:

 

Recurrencies

Feb 23:  Jon Pardi

Feb 20:  No recurrencies

Feb 27:  Maren Morris

 

 

-------------------------

Music Video

  • music video (released 6.20.19):  2,223,191 views   
  • acoustic video (released 11.22.19):  257,404 views 

------------------------

Spotify 

  • In Between --  20,613,509 streams ... :thumbsup:
  • IB Acoustic --       429,848 streams 

-----------------------

Pandora ... Feb 7 - Feb 14

  • 1,236,286 streams (+1.1%)  // Total: 22,104,004 streams :clap:
  • Pandora's Top Spins Chart#42 all genre (LW #39) and #12 Country (LW #8)....Keeping it steady! This song continues to be among the most popular on Pandora 15 weeks in a row!! -- Pandora

------------------------

iTunes

In Between -- #131 ... :thumbsup:

 

 

--------------------------

 Let's stay busy -- request, request request! ... (click arrow)

 

CMT Music 12 Pack -- VOTE! 

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.... Vote as many times per day as you can!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote ...  IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBS PULLING UP THE VOTING PAGE???????

  • We got Scotty to #3 this past week (UP from #6).  Can we move him higher?

 

And kudos to everyone for helping get Scotty back to #1 on one of the key radio tracking surveys!

Top 5 Songs
1. Scotty McCreery - In Between :ohyeah:
2. Jake Owen - Homemade
3. Riley Green - I Wish Grandpas Never Died
4. Jon Pardi - Heartache Medication
5. Luke Combs f. Eric Church - Does To Me

 

 

Edited by drdeb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CMT Music 12 Pack -- VOTE! 

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.... Vote as many times per day as you can!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote ...  IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBS PULLING UP THE VOTING PAGE???????

 

 

It went down sometime last Friday cos I voted that day ..and tried many times per day since then . I tweeted CMT about it...No response!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ottawa1946 said:

The link on this page doesn't work for me but If I go to CMT.com vote ,the page comes up for me. Been voting from there.

I've tried that...doesn't work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I've tried that...doesn't work for me.

 

Just noticed that I have been voting on the Hot 20 Countdown instead of CMT 12-Pack. Darn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MEDIABASE ADDS

February 18, 2020  
LADY ANTEBELLUM/What I'm Leaving For (BMLGR)    51    52    
DYLAN SCOTT/Nobody (Curb)    37    44    
TYLER FARR/Only Truck In Town (Night Train/Broken Bow)    28    29    
LUKE COMBS f/E. CHURCH/Does To Me (River House/Columbia)    21    140    
CHRIS JANSON/Done (Warner/WAR)    20    108    
CHRIS BANDI/Man Enough Now (Wide Open/Records/GCE)    13    14    
MIRANDA LAMBERT/Bluebird (RCA)    13    105    
MATT STELL/Everywhere But On (Wide Open/Records/Arista)    9    96    
ASHLEY MCBRYDE/One Night Standards (Warner/WAR)    8    79    
DUSTIN LYNCH/Momma's House (Broken Bow)    6    53    
JUSTIN MOORE/Why We Drink (Valory)    6    132    
FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE/Blessings (BMLGR)    5    144    
BLAKE SHELTON w/G. STEFANI/Nobody But You (Warner/WMN)    4    150    
CARRIE UNDERWOOD/Drinking Alone (Capitol)    4    132    
CHRIS YOUNG/Drowning (RCA)    4    107    
MIDLAND/Cheatin' Songs (Big Machine)    4    80    
BRANDON LAY/For My Money (EMI Nashville)    3    48    
HARDY f/L. ALAINA & D. DAWSON/One Beer (TVM/Big Loud)    3    48    
HOT COUNTRY KNIGHTS f/T. TRITT/Pick Her Up (Capitol)    3    50    
KIP MOORE/She's Mine (MCA)    3    121    
MADDIE & TAE/Die From A Broken Heart (Mercury)    3    126    
RUSSELL DICKERSON/Love You Like I Used To (Triple Tigers)    3    3    
ADAM DOLEAC/Famous (Arista)    2    36    
BRANTLEY GILBERT/Fire't Up (Valory)    2    72    
CHASE RICE/Lonely If You Are (Dack Janiels/Broken Bow)    2    130    
CHRIS STAPLETON/Tennessee Whiskey (Mercury)    2    42    
GRANGER SMITH/That's Why I Love Dirt Roads (Wheelhouse)    2    68    
LITTLE BIG TOWN/Over Drinking (Capitol)    2    99    
LOCASH/One Big Country Song (Wheelhouse)    2    146    
SAM HUNT/Hard To Forget (MCA)    2    5    
BILLY CURRINGTON/Details (Mercury)    1    105    
BRAD PAISLEY f/A. PRATT/Alive Right Now (Arista)    1    1    
CAYLEE HAMMACK/Family Tree (Capitol)    1    142    
CHRIS LANE/Big, Big Plans (Big Loud)    1    76    
CORBETTE JACKSON/Heavenly (Channel Greatness/CJM)    1    1    
GABBY BARRETT/I Hope (Warner/WAR)    1    152    
JAKE OWEN/Homemade (Big Loud)    1    157    
JAMESON RODGERS/Some Girls (River House/Columbia)    1    107    
KASSI ASHTON/Hopeless (MCA)    1    1    
LANCO/What I See (Arista)    1    78    
LAUREN ALAINA/Getting Good (Mercury)    1    94    
MORGAN EVANS/Diamonds (Warner/WEA)    1    56    
MORGAN WALLEN/Chasin' You (Big Loud)    1    156    
NIKO MOON/Good Time (RCA)    1    4    
OLD DOMINION/Some People Do (RCA)    1    4    
PARMALEE f/B. BROWN/Just The Way (Stoney Creek)    1    7    
RAYNE JOHNSON/Front Seat (Legend/Studio2Bee)    1    73    
RUNAWAY JUNE/Head Over Heels (Wheelhouse)    1    82    
TENILLE ARTS/Somebody Like That (Reviver)    1    73    
TENILLE TOWNES/Jersey On The Wall (I'm Just...) (Columbia)    1    50    
THOMAS RHETT f/J. PARDI/Beer Can't Fix (Valory)    1    157    
TRAVIS DENNING/After A Few (Mercury)    1    155    
ZAC BROWN BAND/Leaving Love Behind (ZB Collective/BMG/Wheelhouse)    1    54    
 

Hmm, 2nd week in a row without any adds.  Of course, Kelsea Ballerini, Ryan Hurd,  Eric Church and Michael Ray didn't receive any adds either! . . . Note:  Maren Morris hit #1 with only 154 of the 157 Mediabase reporter stations.  Scotty's got 151 stations already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, drdeb said:

 

IN BETWEEN ... 2.18.20 

18    18    KELSEA BALLERINI    homecoming queen?    3744    3788    -44    18.297
20    19    Up this week THOMAS RHETT    Beer Can't Fix f/Jon Pardi    3410    3160    250    20.226
23    20    Up this week BLAKE SHELTON    Nobody But You w/Gwen Stefani    2963    2642    321    17.245

-----------------------
21    21    RYAN HURD    To A T    2930    3019    -89    15.792 ... -50 spins/ +.013 AI -- dare we hope?!
22    22    Up this week SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between    2907    2876    31    14.785 ... +18 spins/ +.072 AI ... :thumbsup:
25    23    Up this week LUKE COMBS    Does To Me f/Eric Church    2682    2010    672    16.93 ... +93 spins/ +.563 AI ... (!)
24    24    Up this week ERIC CHURCH    Monsters    2578    2490    88    11.929 ... -19 spins/ -.163 AI
27    25    Up this week MICHAEL RAY    Her World Or Mine    2060    2041    19    11.256 ... -9 spins/ +.073 AI
26    26    FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE    Blessings    2135    2173    -38    10.031 ... -18 spins/ +.034 AI
28    27    LOCASH    One Big Country Song    2010    2079    -69    10.705
29    28    CAYLEE HAMMACK    Family Tree    1859    1925    -66    7.704
32    29    Up this week CARRIE UNDERWOOD    Drinking Alone    1602    1487    115    7.103
31    30    Up this week CHASE RICE    Lonely If You Are    1414    1359    55    7.401

 

Back over 2900 spins babeee!!!  And would you look at that,  Scotty has pulled within 23 spins of RH.  Fingers crossed. :thumbs:

*Pinned:  Overall, this week will probably look very similar to last week:  An A-lister (this time Luke Combs) will jump Scotty and Scotty will use 1 recurrency (Jon Pardi) to mitigate the jump.  Push... Of course, we can always hope that this is the week that Scotty will finally make a move on Ryan Hurd!

 

This Week's Comparatives:

Mon/ Feb 10:  +8

Tues/ Feb 11:  -1

Wed/ Feb 12:  +21... Given Scotty's '+21' comparative, tomorrow could be the day that Combs jumps.

Thurs/ Feb 13:  -6

Fri/ Feb 14:  -8

Sat/ Feb 15:  +4

Sun/ Feb 16:  -17

 

SPINCREASE Chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between ...  101 move (+27)  //  291 stations (--) :thumbsup:

 

Recurrencies

Feb 23:  Jon Pardi

Feb 20:  No recurrencies

Feb 27:  Maren Morris

 

 

-------------------------

Music Video

  • music video (released 6.20.19):  2,223,191 views   
  • acoustic video (released 11.22.19):  257,404 views 

------------------------

Spotify 

  • In Between --  20,613,509 streams ... :thumbsup:
  • IB Acoustic --       429,848 streams 

-----------------------

Pandora ... Feb 7 - Feb 14

  • 1,236,286 streams (+1.1%)  // Total: 22,104,004 streams :clap:
  • Pandora's Top Spins Chart#42 all genre (LW #39) and #12 Country (LW #8)....Keeping it steady! This song continues to be among the most popular on Pandora 15 weeks in a row!! -- Pandora

------------------------

iTunes

In Between -- #131 ... :thumbsup:

 

 

--------------------------

 Let's stay busy -- request, request request! ... (click arrow)

 

CMT Music 12 Pack -- VOTE! 

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.... Vote as many times per day as you can!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote ...  IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBS PULLING UP THE VOTING PAGE???????

  • We got Scotty to #3 this past week (UP from #6).  Can we move him higher?

 

And kudos to everyone for helping get Scotty back to #1 on one of the key radio tracking surveys!

Top 5 Songs
1. Scotty McCreery - In Between :ohyeah:
2. Jake Owen - Homemade
3. Riley Green - I Wish Grandpas Never Died
4. Jon Pardi - Heartache Medication
5. Luke Combs f. Eric Church - Does To Me

 

 

 IN BETWEEN ... 2.19.20 

18    18    KELSEA BALLERINI    homecoming queen?    3747    3781    -34    18.064
20    19    Up this week THOMAS RHETT    Beer Can't Fix f/Jon Pardi    3382    3276    106    20.288
23    20    Up this week BLAKE SHELTON    Nobody But You w/Gwen Stefani    3001    2680    321    17.544

------------------------
24    21    Up this week LUKE COMBS    Does To Me f/Eric Church    2774    2130    644    17.613
21    22    RYAN HURD    To A T    2883    3003    -120    15.851 ... -67 spins/ +.059 AI
22    23    Up this week SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between    2911    2896    15    14.765 ... +4 spins/ -.020 AI
25    24    Up this week ERIC CHURCH    Monsters    2572    2428    144    11.876 ... -6 spins/ +.053 AI
28    25    Up this week FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE    Blessings    2186    2117    69    9.967 ... +51 spins/ -.064 AI
26    26    Up this week MICHAEL RAY    Her World Or Mine    2054    2024    30    11.047 ... +6 spins/ -.209 AI
27    27    LOCASH    One Big Country Song    2035    2123    -88    10.765 ... +25 spins/ +.060 AI
29    28    CAYLEE HAMMACK    Family Tree    1857    1938    -81    7.677
31    29    Up this week CARRIE UNDERWOOD    Drinking Alone    1634    1510    124    7.231
32    30    Up this week CHASE RICE    Lonely If You Are    1411    1350    61    7.351

 

OK, now that Rhett, Shelton, Combs and his largest comparative of the week are out of the way , Scotty can start focusing on his own move UP the chart.  He's got 1 recurrency in his back pocket (Pardi) and Hurd is looking vulnerable! Let's goooo!

*Pinned:  Overall, this week will probably look very similar to last week:  An A-lister (this time Luke Combs) will jump Scotty and Scotty will use 1 recurrency (Jon Pardi) to mitigate the jump.  Push... Of course, we can always hope that this is the week that Scotty will finally make a move on Ryan Hurd!

 

This Week's Comparatives:

Mon/ Feb 10:  +8

Tues/ Feb 11:  -1

Wed/ Feb 12:  +21

Thurs/ Feb 13:  -6

Fri/ Feb 14:  -8

Sat/ Feb 15:  +4

Sun/ Feb 16:  -17

 

SPINCREASE Chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between ...  142 move (+41)  //  291 stations (--) ... :thumbsup:

 

Recurrencies

Feb 23:  Jon Pardi

Feb 20:  No recurrencies

Feb 27:  Maren Morris

 

 

-------------------------

Music Video

  • music video (released 6.20.19):  2,228,871 views   
  • acoustic video (released 11.22.19):  258,029 views 

------------------------

Spotify 

  • In Between --  20,650,902 streams ... :thumbsup:
  • IB Acoustic --       434,193 streams 

-----------------------

Pandora ... Feb 7 - Feb 14

  • 1,236,286 streams (+1.1%)  // Total: 22,104,004 streams :clap:
  • Pandora's Top Spins Chart#42 all genre (LW #39) and #12 Country (LW #8)....

           "Keeping it steady! This song continues to be among the most popular on Pandora 15 weeks in a row!!" -- Pandora

 

------------------------

iTunes

In Between -- #119 ... :thumbsup:

 

 

--------------------------

 Let's stay busy -- request, request request! ... (click arrow)

 

CMT Music 12 Pack -- VOTE! 

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.... Vote as many times per day as you can!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote ... The voting page is back up!

  • We got Scotty to #3 this past week (UP from #6).  Can we move him higher?

 

--------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2020 at 7:30 AM, drdeb said:

 

IN BETWEEN ... 2.19.20 

18    18    KELSEA BALLERINI    homecoming queen?    3747    3781    -34    18.064
20    19    Up this week THOMAS RHETT    Beer Can't Fix f/Jon Pardi    3382    3276    106    20.288
23    20    Up this week BLAKE SHELTON    Nobody But You w/Gwen Stefani    3001    2680    321    17.544

------------------------
24    21    Up this week LUKE COMBS    Does To Me f/Eric Church    2774    2130    644    17.613
21    22    RYAN HURD    To A T    2883    3003    -120    15.851 ... -67 spins/ +.059 AI
22    23    Up this week SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between    2911    2896    15    14.765 ... +4 spins/ -.020 AI
25    24    Up this week ERIC CHURCH    Monsters    2572    2428    144    11.876 ... -6 spins/ +.053 AI
28    25    Up this week FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE    Blessings    2186    2117    69    9.967 ... +51 spins/ -.064 AI
26    26    Up this week MICHAEL RAY    Her World Or Mine    2054    2024    30    11.047 ... +6 spins/ -.209 AI
27    27    LOCASH    One Big Country Song    2035    2123    -88    10.765 ... +25 spins/ +.060 AI
29    28    CAYLEE HAMMACK    Family Tree    1857    1938    -81    7.677
31    29    Up this week CARRIE UNDERWOOD    Drinking Alone    1634    1510    124    7.231
32    30    Up this week CHASE RICE    Lonely If You Are    1411    1350    61    7.351

 

OK, now that Rhett, Shelton, Combs and his largest comparative of the week are out of the way , Scotty can start focusing on his own move UP the chart.  He's got 1 recurrency in his back pocket (Pardi) and Hurd is looking vulnerable! Let's goooo!

*Pinned:  Overall, this week will probably look very similar to last week:  An A-lister (this time Luke Combs) will jump Scotty and Scotty will use 1 recurrency (Jon Pardi) to mitigate the jump.  Push... Of course, we can always hope that this is the week that Scotty will finally make a move on Ryan Hurd!

 

This Week's Comparatives:

Mon/ Feb 10:  +8

Tues/ Feb 11:  -1

Wed/ Feb 12:  +21

Thurs/ Feb 13:  -6

Fri/ Feb 14:  -8

Sat/ Feb 15:  +4

Sun/ Feb 16:  -17

 

SPINCREASE Chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between ...  142 move (+41)  //  291 stations (--) ... :thumbsup:

 

Recurrencies

Feb 23:  Jon Pardi

Feb 20:  No recurrencies

Feb 27:  Maren Morris

 

 

-------------------------

Music Video

  • music video (released 6.20.19):  2,228,871 views   
  • acoustic video (released 11.22.19):  258,029 views 

------------------------

Spotify 

  • In Between --  20,650,902 streams ... :thumbsup:
  • IB Acoustic --       434,193 streams 

-----------------------

Pandora ... Feb 7 - Feb 14

  • 1,236,286 streams (+1.1%)  // Total: 22,104,004 streams :clap:
  • Pandora's Top Spins Chart#42 all genre (LW #39) and #12 Country (LW #8)....

           "Keeping it steady! This song continues to be among the most popular on Pandora 15 weeks in a row!!" -- Pandora

 

------------------------

iTunes

In Between -- #119 ... :thumbsup:

 

 

--------------------------

 Let's stay busy -- request, request request! ... (click arrow)

 

CMT Music 12 Pack -- VOTE! 

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.... Vote as many times per day as you can!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote ... The voting page is back up!

  • We got Scotty to #3 this past week (UP from #6).  Can we move him higher?

 

--------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

 

 

 

 IN BETWEEN ... 2.20.20 

6    8    GARTH BROOKS & BLAKE SHELTON    Dive Bar    5749    5951    -202    28.48... wowzers, it appears that Dive Bar has finally peaked -- an early drop?!!! B)

---------------------

18    18    KELSEA BALLERINI    homecoming queen?    3759    3779    -20    18.439
20    19    Up this week THOMAS RHETT    Beer Can't Fix f/Jon Pardi    3432    3270    162    20.32
23    20    Up this week BLAKE SHELTON    Nobody But You w/Gwen Stefani    2992    2786    206    17.813

---------------------
24    21    Up this week LUKE COMBS    Does To Me f/Eric Church    2858    2234    624    18.247
22    22    Up this week SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between    2922    2891    31    14.589 ... jumped Hurd/ +11 spins and  -.176 AI :clap:
21    23    RYAN HURD    To A T    2851    3020    -169    15.711 ... -32 spins/ -.140 AI
25    24    Up this week ERIC CHURCH    Monsters    2563    2432    131    11.933 ... -9 spins/ +.057 AI
26    25    Up this week FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE    Blessings    2183    2178    5    10.213 ... -3 spins/ +.246 AI
27    26    Up this week MICHAEL RAY    Her World Or Mine    2066    2012    54    10.997 ... +12 spins/ -.050 AI
28    27    LOCASH    One Big Country Song    2008    2078    -70    10.556 ... -27 spins/ +.209 AI
29    28    CAYLEE HAMMACK    Family Tree    1861    1934    -73    7.835
30    29    Up this week CARRIE UNDERWOOD    Drinking Alone    1649    1520    129    7.368
31    30    Up this week CHASE RICE    Lonely If You Are    1400    1359    41    7.603

 

Woohoo, Scotty finally jumped Hurd -- #22 babeee!...If Scotty can hold until Sunday, Pardi's recurrency will enable him to move UP to #21.  And then the following week, an early drop by Garth/Blake could actually put Top 20 into play!!!!!!! Dare we even hope?

*Pinned:  Overall, this week will probably look very similar to last week:  An A-lister (this time Luke Combs) will jump Scotty and Scotty will use 1 recurrency (Jon Pardi) to mitigate the jump.  Push... Of course, we can always hope that this is the week that Scotty will finally make a move on Ryan Hurd!

 

This Week's Comparatives:

Mon/ Feb 10:  +8

Tues/ Feb 11:  -1

Wed/ Feb 12:  +21

Thurs/ Feb 13:  -6

Fri/ Feb 14:  -8

Sat/ Feb 15:  +4

Sun/ Feb 16:  -17

 

SPINCREASE Chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between ...  149 move (+7)  //  291 stations (--) 

Note:  8.9 KKGO Los Angeles is starting to drop spins -- a move that's hitting Scotty's AI! :thumbsdown:

 

Recurrencies

Feb 23:  Jon Pardi

Feb 20:  No recurrencies ... Perhaps an early drop by Garth/Dive Bar?!

Feb 27:  Maren Morris

 

 

-------------------------

Music Video

  • music video (released 6.20.19):  2,234,865 views   
  • acoustic video (released 11.22.19):  258,599 views 

------------------------

Spotify 

  • In Between --  20,691,529 streams ... :thumbsup:
  • IB Acoustic --       438,995 streams 

-----------------------

Pandora ... Feb 7 - Feb 14

  • 1,236,286 streams (+1.1%)  // Total: 22,104,004 streams :clap:
  • Pandora's Top Spins Chart#42 all genre (LW #39) and #12 Country (LW #8)....

           "Keeping it steady! This song continues to be among the most popular on Pandora 15 weeks in a row!!" -- Pandora

 

------------------------

iTunes

In Between -- #154 

 

 

--------------------------

 Let's stay busy -- request, request request! ... (click arrow)

 

CMT Music 12 Pack -- VOTE! 

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.... Vote as many times per day as you can!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote ... The voting page is back up!

  • We got Scotty to #3 this past week (UP from #6).  Can we move him higher?

 

--------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

Scotty and his Triple Tigers' team!

 

Image

Edited by drdeb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2020 at 7:55 AM, drdeb said:

 

IN BETWEEN ... 2.20.20 

18    18    KELSEA BALLERINI    homecoming queen?    3759    3779    -20    18.439
20    19    Up this week THOMAS RHETT    Beer Can't Fix f/Jon Pardi    3432    3270    162    20.32
23    20    Up this week BLAKE SHELTON    Nobody But You w/Gwen Stefani    2992    2786    206    17.813

---------------------
24    21    Up this week LUKE COMBS    Does To Me f/Eric Church    2858    2234    624    18.247
22    22    Up this week SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between    2922    2891    31    14.589
21    23    RYAN HURD    To A T    2851    3020    -169    15.711
25    24    Up this week ERIC CHURCH    Monsters    2563    2432    131    11.933
26    25    Up this week FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE    Blessings    2183    2178    5    10.213
27    26    Up this week MICHAEL RAY    Her World Or Mine    2066    2012    54    10.997
28    27    LOCASH    One Big Country Song    2008    2078    -70    10.556
29    28    CAYLEE HAMMACK    Family Tree    1861    1934    -73    7.835
30    29    Up this week CARRIE UNDERWOOD    Drinking Alone    1649    1520    129    7.368
31    30    Up this week CHASE RICE    Lonely If You Are    1400    1359    41    7.603

 

Woohoo, Scotty finally jumped Hurd -- #22 babeee!...If Scotty can hold until Sunday, Pardi's recurrency will enable him to move UP to #21.  And then the following week, an early drop by Garth/Blake could actually put Top 20 into play!!!!!!! Dare we even hope?

*Pinned:  Overall, this week will probably look very similar to last week:  An A-lister (this time Luke Combs) will jump Scotty and Scotty will use 1 recurrency (Jon Pardi) to mitigate the jump.  Push... Of course, we can always hope that this is the week that Scotty will finally make a move on Ryan Hurd!

 

This Week's Comparatives:

Mon/ Feb 10:  +8

Tues/ Feb 11:  -1

Wed/ Feb 12:  +21

Thurs/ Feb 13:  -6

Fri/ Feb 14:  -8

Sat/ Feb 15:  +4

Sun/ Feb 16:  -17

 

SPINCREASE Chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between ...  149 move (+7)  //  291 stations (--) 

Note:  8.9 KKGO Los Angeles is starting to drop spins -- a move that's hitting Scotty's AI! :thumbsdown:

 

Recurrencies

Feb 23:  Jon Pardi

Feb 20:  No recurrencies ... Perhaps an early drop by Garth/Dive Bar?!

Feb 27:  Maren Morris

 

 

-------------------------

Music Video

  • music video (released 6.20.19):  2,234,865 views   
  • acoustic video (released 11.22.19):  258,599 views 

------------------------

Spotify 

  • In Between --  20,691,529 streams ... :thumbsup:
  • IB Acoustic --       438,995 streams 

-----------------------

Pandora ... Feb 7 - Feb 14

  • 1,236,286 streams (+1.1%)  // Total: 22,104,004 streams :clap:
  • Pandora's Top Spins Chart#42 all genre (LW #39) and #12 Country (LW #8)....

           "Keeping it steady! This song continues to be among the most popular on Pandora 15 weeks in a row!!" -- Pandora

 

------------------------

iTunes

In Between -- #154 

 

 

--------------------------

 Let's stay busy -- request, request request! ... (click arrow)

 

CMT Music 12 Pack -- VOTE! 

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.... Vote as many times per day as you can!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote ... The voting page is back up!

  • We got Scotty to #3 this past week (UP from #6).  Can we move him higher?

 

--------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

Scotty and his Triple Tigers' team!

 

Image

 

IN BETWEEN ... 2.21.20 

 

All Access appears to be glitching this morning.  The dates for the '7-Day Report' have updated but the airplay info has not. Smh

 

*Pinned:  Overall, this week will probably look very similar to last week:  An A-lister (this time Luke Combs) will jump Scotty and Scotty will use 1 recurrency (Jon Pardi) to mitigate the jump.  Push... Of course, we can always hope that this is the week that Scotty will finally make a move on Ryan Hurd!

 

This Week's Comparatives:

Mon/ Feb 10:  +8

Tues/ Feb 11:  -1

Wed/ Feb 12:  +21

Thurs/ Feb 13:  -6

Fri/ Feb 14:  -8

Sat/ Feb 15:  +4

Sun/ Feb 16:  -17

 

SPINCREASE Chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    In Between ... 150 move (+1)  //  291 stations (--) 

Note:  8.9 KKGO Los Angeles and 8.0 KKBQ Houston are dropping spins -- ughhh :thumbsdown:

 

Recurrencies

Feb 23:  Jon Pardi

Feb 20:  No recurrencies ... Perhaps an early drop by Garth/Dive Bar?!

Feb 27:  Maren Morris

 

 

-------------------------

Music Video

  • music video (released 6.20.19):  2,240,761 views   
  • acoustic video (released 11.22.19):  259,254 views 

------------------------

Spotify 

  • In Between --  20,732,331 streams ... :thumbsup:
  • IB Acoustic --       443,826 streams 

-----------------------

Pandora ... Feb 7 - Feb 14

  • 1,236,286 streams (+1.1%)  // Total: 22,104,004 streams :clap:
  • Pandora's Top Spins Chart#42 all genre (LW #39) and #12 Country (LW #8)....

           "Keeping it steady! This song continues to be among the most popular on Pandora 15 weeks in a row!!" -- Pandora

 

------------------------

iTunes

In Between -- #121 ... :thumbsup:

 

 

--------------------------

 Let's stay busy -- request, request request! ... (click arrow)

 

CMT Music 12 Pack -- VOTE! 

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.... Vote as many times per day as you can!

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote ... The voting page is back up!

  • We got Scotty to #3 this past week (UP from #6).  Can we move him higher?

 

--------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

The CHAMP 🥳 ❤️

 

Edited by drdeb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Garth & Blake's single won't drop early. It's pushing for a #1 a couple weeks from now according to ads. I like Garth (not this song though), but if this single gets a #1 it's a blatant chart manipulation because it has been struggling for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ptebwwong said:

Garth & Blake's single won't drop early. It's pushing for a #1 a couple weeks from now according to ads. I like Garth (not this song though), but if this single gets a #1 it's a blatant chart manipulation because it has been struggling for awhile.

 

I've seen the adds.  And yes, it's going to be interesting to see whether or not Garth's peeps can pull off a #1 for a song that shouldn't have made the Top 10 -- chart manipulation at it's best (and worst)!!! :thumbsdown:

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...