❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

3 hours ago, istersay said:

Justice for Thunder, Leo, Eugene!!! 

23 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Camila looks great in all those pics. also she is popular in a chart in Havana. did not know they had charts there. if she was able to tour there someday she would get a great turn out.

They love her there. Havana could be included in the next tour. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me too. Release date is not out yet, some are saying it will be out in February next year. It's a music comedy and director of the movie said "kick ass soundtrack" is coming too with two original song

Me too. Hope cc3 era starts this year.    Cinderella will hit Amazon Prime Video in September. 🥰 The film brings a change, too, for Cabello herself, for whom the iconic role marks h

Camila said there will be a JLO cover in Cinderella.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Camren said:

Rumor or not?

alot of people on twitter claim to be insiders . always like to see what they say whether there real or not. B)

B)

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

B)

awesome!! she's a fast learner

E0fsAp_XsAEzmgx.jpg

E0fsAycWEAApICe.jpg

No premiere date yet, but the film will premiere later this year. Sony Pictures had once dated it for July, but the pandemic and theatrical windows are still uncertain, especially in Europe and Latin America. That triggered a deal that is similar in construct to previous ones the studio has made with streamers on films that include Fatherhood and Vivo. Sony retains China rights. 😕

This is singer/songwriter Cabello’s film debut and she was integral to the music of the film, which incorporates pop songs from contemporary artists and original songs by Cabello.  The film is a musically-driven new take on the traditional story. Cinderella is an ambitious young woman whose dreams are bigger than the world will allow. With the help of her Fab G (Billy Porter) she musters the courage to make her dreams come true. 😍

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Camren said:

No premiere date yet, but the film will premiere later this year. Sony Pictures had once dated it for July, but the pandemic and theatrical windows are still uncertain, especially in Europe and Latin America. That triggered a deal that is similar in construct to previous ones the studio has made with streamers on films that include Fatherhood and Vivo. Sony retains China rights. 😕

This is singer/songwriter Cabello’s film debut and she was integral to the music of the film, which incorporates pop songs from contemporary artists and original songs by Cabello.  The film is a musically-driven new take on the traditional story. Cinderella is an ambitious young woman whose dreams are bigger than the world will allow. With the help of her Fab G (Billy Porter) she musters the courage to make her dreams come true. 😍

was looking forward to seeing it in the theater. if in fact we are getting a delay we better get new music before the release.

edit

i think i have an account for Amazon Prime   already so should be able to watch it when released.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Camren said:

omg, then I can watch when it comes out on Amazon?! :w00tbounce: getting so excited, we need that music soon

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

was looking forward to seeing it in the theater. if in fact we are getting a delay we better get new music before the release.

edit

i think i have an account for Amazon Prime   already so should be able to watch it when released.

I just recently signed up for Prime, I will be watching it over and over :lmao:

people can get a free trial in order to watch it if they don't want to pay

1 hour ago, Camren said:

Wow. Again this week. 

I don't have Amazon Prime.

get the free trial when the movie comes out,, then you can cancel it before monthly payments start.

On 5/6/2021 at 11:38 PM, istersay said:

get the free trial when the movie comes out,, then you can cancel it before monthly payments start.

That's exactly what I'm going to do haha

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Camren said:

That's exactly what I'm going to do haha

are they getting ready to do promo?

1 hour ago, Camren said:

Camila got to speak with Kamala Harris. 

hopefully a video leaks.

• Like 1