-12 Bullet
+0.052 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
22 20 CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby 1496 1260 236 4.136

+3 Spins
-40 Bullet
+0.048 Audience

AC

55    45    Up this week  CAMILA CABELLO    My Oh My f/DaBaby    26    18    8    0.03

EQDmoMEVUAA0goa?format=png&name=900x900

7 minutes ago, istersay said:

random horse or will it be in the movie? 

also looks like  DaBaby released a new song and video of his own today. 😒

4 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

random horse or will it be in the movie? 

also looks like  DaBaby released a new song and video of his own today. 😒

so no promo with him in it, but she could perform this on her own easily

looks like it could be for the movie .the guy in this  pic looks to be Camila's  assistant  for the movie.

Translated from Portuguese by
Camila recently with producer Jesse Peckham in London (via jlplondon on Instagram)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10155932/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_wr#writers/

Jesse Peckham ... Assistant: Camila Cabello
Edited by jdanton2

been a long time since i have seen a Cinderella  movie to remember though it looks like she has a horse.

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Major_(Cinderella)

Major is Cinderella's horse as well as a friend of the mice and Bruno from Disney's 1950 animated feature film, Cinderella. He originally belonged to Cinderella's father, who later gave him to her as a gift before his untimely death.                                                                                

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

looks like it could be for the movie .the guy in this  pic looks to be Camila's  assistant  for the movie.

Camila recently with producer Jesse Peckham in London (via jlplondon on Instagram)

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

been a long time since i have seen a Cinderella  movie to remember though it looks like she has a horse.

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Major_(Cinderella)

Major is Cinderella's horse as well as a friend of the mice and Bruno from Disney's 1950 animated feature film, Cinderella. He originally belonged to Cinderella's father, who later gave him to her as a gift before his untimely death.                                                                                

:w00tbounce:

17    18   Up this week CAMILA CABELLO    My Oh My f/DaBaby    6785    6232    553    27.23

18. My Oh My : 6.785 (+143) | 27.230 (+0.596)

13 hours ago, istersay said:

Lucky horse hehe 

She can barely walk 😂

11 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

I would be her assistant for free.

10 hours ago, Camren said:

Lucky horse hehe 

She can barely walk 😂

I would be her assistant for free.

:rofl:

POP:
17 18 CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby 6785 6232 553 27.230

+143 Spins
+79 Bullet
+0.566 Audience

HOT AC:
31 30 CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby 637 616 21 1.762

-1 Spin
-15 Bullet
+0.011 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
22 19 CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby 1506 1285 221 4.207

+10 Spins
-15 Bullet
+0.071 Audience
Quick Reply

AC

53    44    Up this week  CAMILA CABELLO    My Oh My f/DaBaby    26    22    4    0.03

POP
15 16 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 7173 6825 348 29.691
+ 9 spins
- 67 bullet
+ 0.315 audience

HOT AC
15 16 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 2101 1975 126 8.674
+ 33 spins
+ 24 bullet
+ 0.047 audience

AC
55 37 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 36 20 16 0.049
+ 2 spins
+ 3 bullet
+ 0.002 audience

1 hour ago, istersay said:

WAit  what.jpg she said on her instagram stories she can't wait for us the see the two videos she's been working on. is there another one?

https://www.instagram.com/stories/camila_cabello/

a longer and shorter version? :omg:

3 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

a longer and shorter version? :omg:

i don't know, it could be, I'm so excited though, I was even wondering about First Man or other song video, but that would be crazy, so I don't put it past her :rofl:

maybe save one of the videos for later? while she is filming the Movie

filming starts next Thursday. looks like rapper Missy Elliott will be in it.

https://deadline.com/2020/02/cinderella-missy-elliott-minnie-driver-john-mulaney-james-corden-join-camila-cabello-movie-1202854457

‘Cinderella’: Missy Elliott, Minnie Driver, John Mulaney, James Corden & Romesh Ranganathan Join Camila Cabello Pic

By Anthony D'Alessandro    

February 7, 2020 5:51pm

EXCLUSIVE:  With cameras set to roll on Thursday, Sony is rounding out the cast for Kay Cannon’s new telling of Cinderella, starring Camila Cabello.

Oscar nominee and Golden Globe winner Minnie Driver is set to play Queen Beatrice, with Grammy-Award winning musician Missy Elliott in talks to play the role of the Town Crier.

Meanwhile, the mice/footmen will be played by award-winning comedians John Mulaney, Romesh Ranganathan, and James Corden, the latter producing the film through his Fullwell73 banner with Leo Pearlman.

They all join Pierce Brosnan, Billy Porter, Idina Menzel, Nicholas Galitzine, Maddie Baillio and Charlotte Spencer. Sony will open the pic on Feb. 5, 2021. The film is a musical comedy that re-imagines the traditional Cinderella story in which our heroine is an ambitious young woman whose dreams are bigger than the world will allow.

Corden is a nine-time Emmy winner, the host of CBS’ The Late Late Show, and has starred in Sony’s Peter Rabbit franchise as the title character. Upcoming for him is Netflix’s Prom, HBO Max/New Line’s Superintelligence, and DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls World Tour.

British stand-up Ranganathan stars in Sky TV’s The Reluctant Landlord, is the EP and star of the TV doc series Just Another Immigrant, and he’s the host of Ranganation, which features celebrity guests and the comedian’s very own focus group made up of 25 members of the Great British public, who take a topical, funny look at modern Britain.

Driver is repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Krintzman Rubenstein Kohner & Gellman. Elliott is repped by Supa Dupa Fly Productions and Singh, Singh & Trauben. Mulaney is repped by WME, 3 Arts Entertainment and Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham. Corden is repped by United Agents and CAA. Ranganathan is repped by CAA and Off the Kerb Productions.

Edited by jdanton2

14 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

filming starts next Thursday. looks like rapper Missy Elliott will be in it.

https://deadline.com/2020/02/cinderella-missy-elliott-minnie-driver-john-mulaney-james-corden-join-camila-cabello-movie-1202854457

‘Cinderella’: Missy Elliott, Minnie Driver, John Mulaney, James Corden & Romesh Ranganathan Join Camila Cabello Pic

By Anthony D'Alessandro    

February 7, 2020 5:51pm

EXCLUSIVE:  With cameras set to roll on Thursday, Sony is rounding out the cast for Kay Cannon’s new telling of Cinderella, starring Camila Cabello.

Oscar nominee and Golden Globe winner Minnie Driver is set to play Queen Beatrice, with Grammy-Award winning musician Missy Elliott in talks to play the role of the Town Crier.

Meanwhile, the mice/footmen will be played by award-winning comedians John Mulaney, Romesh Ranganathan, and James Corden, the latter producing the film through his Fullwell73 banner with Leo Pearlman.

They all join Pierce Brosnan, Billy Porter, Idina Menzel, Nicholas Galitzine, Maddie Baillio and Charlotte Spencer. Sony will open the pic on Feb. 5, 2021. The film is a musical comedy that re-imagines the traditional Cinderella story in which our heroine is an ambitious young woman whose dreams are bigger than the world will allow.

Corden is a nine-time Emmy winner, the host of CBS’ The Late Late Show, and has starred in Sony’s Peter Rabbit franchise as the title character. Upcoming for him is Netflix’s Prom, HBO Max/New Line’s Superintelligence, and DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls World Tour.

British stand-up Ranganathan stars in Sky TV’s The Reluctant Landlord, is the EP and star of the TV doc series Just Another Immigrant, and he’s the host of Ranganation, which features celebrity guests and the comedian’s very own focus group made up of 25 members of the Great British public, who take a topical, funny look at modern Britain.

Driver is repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Krintzman Rubenstein Kohner & Gellman. Elliott is repped by Supa Dupa Fly Productions and Singh, Singh & Trauben. Mulaney is repped by WME, 3 Arts Entertainment and Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham. Corden is repped by United Agents and CAA. Ranganathan is repped by CAA and Off the Kerb Productions.

:spaz:

missy-elliot-minnie-driver-john-mulaney-james-corden-romesh-ranganathan.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

POP:
17 18 CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby 6893 6307 586 27.832

+108 Spins
+33 Bullet
+0.602 Audience

HOT AC:
30 31 CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby 645 628 17 1.753

+8 Spins
-4 Bullet
-0.009 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
22 19 CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby 1502 1307 195 4.206

-4 Spins
-26 Bullet
-0.001 Audience

4 hours ago, Camren said:

MEEEEEE.

My Oh My and First Man?

since Camila will be shooting the movie it is possible a video for whatever is the follow up single has been shot as well. maybe Camila has another collab coming we don't know about . she did hint at that awhile back i think.:unsure: