❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

2 hours ago, Camren said:

We need to vote for Team Camila.

😭

i will be voting for Morgan more and not any of the others now . she needs to make the finale.

sad we will not get that song . now that she is not on Epic it might be harder to release older songs that Camila has.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

i will be voting for Morgan more and not any of the others now . she needs to make the finale.

sad we will not get that song . now that she is not on Epic it might be harder to release older songs that Camila has.

yep I have to vote that way too, I like some of the others also but we have to keep her team alive

I wonder what made her finally break with Epic. New label better give her the push she deserves 

8 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Some are saying she is going to sell all old unreleased songs.

We have to keep alive Team Camila. Go Morgan.

Miss her black hair.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Camren said:

Some are saying she is going to sell all old unreleased songs.

We have to keep alive Team Camila. Go Morgan.

Miss her black hair.

maybe she'll go back to dark hair for the winter

santacam3sm.jpg.8ce91e6c95faf9184cae16f89ad6ffe9.jpg

7 hours ago, Camren said:

Maybe you're right.

that's a cute pic with Alyssa :wub:

:spaz: Liar getting a new boost, wonder what would have happened if she didn't release 4 songs at the same time :rofl: it might have done better back then

On 11/26/2022 at 9:17 PM, Ricky Cabello said:

Yesterday I dreamed Camila announced Venice In Rain lol, hopefully she will tease it on January. Wheter it is CC4 lead single or just stand alone song.

wait what?? is this a new song I know nothing about ? I've been binging kdramas all weekend :lmao:

Love the title :wub:

edit, okay looked on twitter and this was from august?? I must have forgotten about it

On 11/27/2022 at 4:08 AM, istersay said:

that's a cute pic with Alyssa :wub:

:spaz: Liar getting a new boost, wonder what would have happened if she didn't release 4 songs at the same time :rofl: it might have done better back then

Epic or Camila's fault haha they did the mistake with My Oh My too.

On 11/27/2022 at 6:17 AM, Ricky Cabello said:

Yesterday I dreamed Camila announced Venice In Rain lol, hopefully she will tease it on January. Wheter it is CC4 lead single or just stand alone song.

Nice dreams. 

Hahahahaha

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, istersay said:

wait what?? is this a new song I know nothing about ? I've been binging kdramas all weekend :lmao:

Love the title :wub:

edit, okay looked on twitter and this was from august?? I must have forgotten about it

i had as well . it is a great title .

• Like 1

I'll  Be Home For Christmas is #6 on Tik Tok this week.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Clg5eP7szEs/

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, istersay said:

xmsantadance.gif

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

this sort of confirms Camila and other coaches  will perform during the finale . Ariana Grande did last year despite not having a contestant in the finale .hopefully Camila does though.

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/eb663e02-34d6-4da3-8e8c-c01777319054

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE FINALE, PART 2"

ORIGINAL

12/13/2022 (09:00PM - 11:00PM) (Tuesday)    : Host Carson Daly reveals who America has chosen to be the Season 22 winner. The star-studded finale features special performances by chart-topping artists and finalist/coach duets.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Camren said:

Morgan was  sooo good. If she is out this week, then we know people are not voting for the voice.

Their first live performance together.

Morgan was great last night . i think she is almost certainly safe this week.

here is  the full version with Camilo. that song should have been pushed as a single . it is so good.