https://twitter.com/PCBRMedia/status/1207028670747070464

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Camila telling everyone to vote.    

Me too. Release date is not out yet, some are saying it will be out in February next year. It's a music comedy and director of the movie said "kick ass soundtrack" is coming too with two original song

Camila said there will be a JLO cover in Cinderella.

Posted Images

i actually sort of like the look of the new atrl. :teehee: .i wonder when IDF updates if everyone will be complaining of how it looks. :lol:

:roll: oh no, but I would hope there are some theme choices like we have now

she might have 2 hits at once :o

:w00t:

She’s in the studio already?

Working on cc3 before filming for cinderella starts? Or working on cinderella soundtrack already?? :excited: :wub:

:o why doesn't she rest for the holidays :teehee:

Worldwide iTunes Song Chart - 2019/12/17

Pos    P+    Artist and Title    Days    

11    =    Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Señorita 180

Worldwide Apple Music Song Chart - 2019/12/17

8    =    Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Señorita 180    

Spotify Daily Chart - Global - 2019/12/16 

12    -2    Shawn Mendes - Señorita 179

Most viewed videos in the past 24 hours | 2019-12-18   English · 

Video    Views    Likes

8    =    Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello - Señorita 1,662,380    11,446

This is probably the first Camila song that was Spotify/Apple popular; her other songs felt like they were led more by itunes and radio hype. This is the right direction for getting the right audience

:D I'm glad it's catching on there

They have to stop. The f* haters. She has already apologized two times, some not even once. Enough is enough.

camila @Camila_Cabello 1h

I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart.

IPB Image

haters hate on Camila for things others have done alot worse for and probably never apologize. :thumbsdown:

at 26 both formats

POP

IPB Image

HAC

IPB Image

nice gains at Pop.

POP

39 26 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 2424 1326 1098 9.923

+ 219 spins

+ 125 bullet

+ 0.654 audience

HOT AC

33 26 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border 578 335 243 2.031

+ 23 spins

- 13 bullet

+ 0.024 audience

Edited by jdanton2

:| they will just keep hounding her forever, a lot of people do stupid things when they are young, you learn and grow up and try not to do them again. she must be feeling terrible. :'( she apologizes but people that hate her don't accept it.

forget going on atrl, ugh her fans there are the worst :P they're harder on camila than the haters are sometimes, calling her career over.

I'm just gonna enjoy her music and ignore all the mess.

She really did not have to apologize again. Just ignore the haters just giving them more reasons to feel validated for their hate.

I thought the first apology was for using the N word in reference to Obama.

This is a whole new situation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just getting home so missed all of the drama.

I thought the first apology was for using the N word in reference to Obama.

This is a whole new situation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just getting home so missed all of the drama.

Same thing. She deleted her first old tumblr but haters screenshoted all posts she reposted when she was 13-14 yo. It was wrong what she reposted and it will hunt her forever. It feels like she killed someone.

She is just a human who did a mistake when she was young. Lauren's brother is using n world on a daily base and they are laughing with him. It bothers me to see people with two faces. One of Lauren's friend is "smart" about this situation, how wrong was of Camila to say this and how Camila should know how wrong it to say it, how Camila supports this blabla and girl is friend with Lauren's brother.

Camila is naive girl and she is going to say sorry every time. I haven't heard a sorry word from a lot of people. It bothers me how they always attack one person and live alone people who did more mistakes when they were young and they are still doing it.

If one honest sorry was not enough, what do they want from her? Social media really sucks. Celebrities are not robots without heart, blood...

haters hate on Camila for things others have done alot worse for and probably never apologize. :thumbsdown:

If Camila was a person they think she is and want her to be, I would not be her fan. Haters don't know what bullying is and they act they are angels.

Half of Camila's team is black and they all adore each other.

She really did not have to apologize again. Just ignore the haters just giving them more reasons to feel validated for their hate.

Agree. Again, it's hard to ignore hate when it's everywhere.

I mean Dinah is still using this word and noone is cancelling her, haven't heard a sorry from her not even once. Fandoms are the reason all this bullying is happening on social media. Leave all celebrities alone. They are humans and I haven't met yet a perfect person with no mistakes.

forget going on atrl, ugh her fans there are the worst :P they're harder on camila than the haters are sometimes, calling her career over.

I'm just gonna enjoy her music and ignore all the mess.

Camila's fandom is the worst. :thumbsdown:

itunes numbers are holding and reached a new peak on Apple. . maybe a good sign so far.

itunes

31 = Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

Apple

34 +2 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

itunes numbers are holding and reached a new peak on Apple. . maybe a good sign so far.

itunes

31 = Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

Apple

34 +2 Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

:)

What’s funny is they excuse bad behaviors from

Billie, ariana because they were young lol

Camila was 13-15 lol they are so ridiculous it’s sad they just want to ruin her because she is more popular than the other four. But guess what they won’t! Those who want to cancel her weren’t her fans in the first place and she’ seems to be gaining fans with her sincerity!

Camila was 13-15 lol they are so ridiculous it’s sad they just want to ruin her because she is more popular than the other four. But guess what they won’t! Those who want to cancel her weren’t her fans in the first place and she’ seems to be gaining fans with her sincerity!

:'(

POP

IPB Image

HAC

IPB Image

Taking off - Spincrease

POP

Artist Title..................Move .....Stations

CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby 186 62

Rhythmic

Artist Title..................Move .....Stations

CAMILA CABELLO My Oh My f/DaBaby 68 8

About this I was talking before. Double standard. Lauren's friends don't mind if Chris Jauregui is saying n word almost everyday, 4h stans don't mind that Dinah likes to use n word too and till now she never apologized for anything (I'm not here writing her tweets or sending hate via social media as some of you 4h stans are doing 4 years now). Same goes for Bieber, Billie, Ariana....they always find a poor excuse for them. Let's only attack Camila Cabello. We have to hate, break her. She is talented and famous. Calling her racist. If she is that then all of the Camila haters are group of bullies with no heart and head.

If you're Camila hater, don't post here. This thread is for her fans. Go out, do something good for yourself. Stop bullying celebrities. Creating, spreading lies. It's not her fault she is doing amazing as solist. 2020 is coming and some of you're still in year 2010 or 2012. Really sad your only mission is life is to hate Camila Cabello.

My heart :'( She looks so sad and she doesn't deserve all this hate.

Camila yesterday in the Mall of Grove in Los Angeles!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Camren
  • istersay changed the title to ❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers