❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

Maria Becerra talks about working with Camila .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Camren said:

She is worth it 😍

Listened today.

yay, I need to hear that

33 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Maria Becerra talks about working with Camila .

:w00tbounce: yay, you think this is the next single then, because we're not getting psychofreak yet

18 minutes ago, Camren said:

"Shoot an incredible music video" 😮 latin collab is coming.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, istersay said:

yay, I need to hear that

:w00tbounce: yay, you think this is the next single then, because we're not getting psychofreak yet

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought we were getting the album this year but it is looking unlikely now . Don't Go Yet was succesful in latin countries so i guess they if this collab is a single it will get a big push there.

• Like 1

wonder what happened?:omg::huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

wonder what happened?:omg::huh:

I was afraid of that, been seeing rumors all over twitter. This must be the cause of the stall of the album, maybe she is pulling some songs that will be hurtful to perform.

La Buena Vida lyrics were a big hint towards this

This is really sad, I hope she's not in too much pain. I guess stuff like this forced her to announce it

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/camila-cabello-and-shawn-mendes-split-breakup-speculation/

Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes Spark Split Rumors After 2 Years Together: Breakup Speculation

Celebrity gossip Instagram page DeuxMoi shared a message it received “a week ago” from someone claiming the “Don’t Go Yet” singer, 24, was overheard talking to a friend about going “through a breakup” on a plane from Miami to Los Angeles.

“[Camila] is sitting in business class with another girl, scrolling the movies and she asked the friend, ‘What would you watch if you just went thought a breakup? Happy things or sad things?’” the anonymous message alleged, adding that the “Worth It” artist could have been “talking figuratively.”

The message continued, “The friend says, ‘Happy first and then you can do sad.’ Camilla responds, ‘Yes, I do not want to start sobbing on this plane.’”

DeuxMoi also posted an additional message from a separate user about a celebrity who is “working on new music that sounds an awful lot like a breakup song,” seemingly in reference to Camila. 

reminds me of the he loving the hurting the healing all over again, that got scrapped and we got a great album.

if she really is working on new songs over this then maybe it's worth the wait

12 hours ago, Camren said:

Honestly, he was never a supportive partner. We all saw it coming. I hope she is ok. 

Now I wonder, where is Tarzan?

4 hours ago, Camren said:

Her 2015 style is back. Yes. Annoying pap.

her style did change lol, poor Tarzan, I hope he'll be okay, he's used to seeing both of them

6 hours ago, istersay said:

her style did change lol, poor Tarzan, I hope he'll be okay, he's used to seeing both of them

I hope he stays with Cabellos.

6 hours ago, istersay said:

Solo Camila is better.

Camila got custody of Tarzan.

Camila Cabello will take custody of dog she shared with Shawn Mendes after shock split

But The Sun can reveal Cuban star Camila, 24, will take custody of golden labrador Tarzan, which they got while living together a year ago.

She has also been pouring her heartbreak into new music which is expected to feature on her third studio album next year.

“As far as she is concerned Tarzan is hers and she is keeping him. Shawn has accepted that.”

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/7936017/camila-cabello-dog-custody-shawn-mendes/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Camren said:

Camila got custody of Tarzan.

Camila Cabello will take custody of dog she shared with Shawn Mendes after shock split

But The Sun can reveal Cuban star Camila, 24, will take custody of golden labrador Tarzan, which they got while living together a year ago.

She has also been pouring her heartbreak into new music which is expected to feature on her third studio album next year.

“As far as she is concerned Tarzan is hers and she is keeping him. Shawn has accepted that.”

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/7936017/camila-cabello-dog-custody-shawn-mendes/

thats great for Camila if true. a dog is better than Shawn anyday. also rumor Camila is filming the video with Maria today.

Translated from Spanish by
 RUMOR! Apparently today were recording the video clip of their next collaboration for the album 'Familia' Camila's dancer and Maria's costume designer shared the following on their IG accounts
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

thats great for Camila if true. a dog is better than Shawn anyday. also rumor Camila is filming the video with Maria today.

Translated from Spanish by
 RUMOR! Apparently today were recording the video clip of their next collaboration for the album 'Familia' Camila's dancer and Maria's costume designer shared the following on their IG accounts

OMG so excited for this! :w00tbounce:

video compilation Camila singing in Spanish

blue wig.B)

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1