Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet
$ 0.0791 0.0732 0.0568 0.0479 0.0000
Doja Cat & The Weeknd - You Right
  0.0791 0.0741 0.0592 0.0530 0.0449
Kaleb Austin - Turn the Night On
  0.0791 0.0764 0.0623 0.0592 0.0573
The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber - STAY
$ 0.0791 0.0707 0.0455 0.0000 0.0000
Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know (feat. Kimbra)
  0.0784 0.0775 0.0769 0.0767 0.0781

1 hour ago, Camren said:

Wooow. Cool. What happened? What caused that the general audience started buying the song again?

it is discounted on itunes for 69 cents and listed 8th in the section on the front page where discounts are listed. it is now #72.

22 hours ago, Starry_Night said:

I watched the Cinderella movie recently and I liked it. 🙂

:thumbsup: glad you liked it

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

it is discounted on itunes for 69 cents and listed 8th in the section on the front page where discounts are listed. it is now #72.

now is 66 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, istersay said:

so excited for this.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, istersay said:

me too, wish they were on screen longer, only a few minutes with each contestant matchup

camilavoice.gif

i think the mentors get at least another matchup so we should get that .

8 hours ago, istersay said:

I hope!

FBR56oAXEAcY-is.jpg

hopefully this happens . if so it would be on November 21st.

• Like 1

i got this info from mj's big blog which came from idf though more easier to read. looks like there are 6 match ups for John Legend and i assume Camila will be there for all of them.only 3 songs are listed so maybe the battle of all 6  will not be shown. there are spoilers at the link.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-battle-round-spoilers-results-pairings-songs.htm

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

Tiny Desk Concert in 5 days! October 15  

dodo-dog-emoticon-8.gif

NPR talking about Camila's upcoming concert at Tiny Desk, they don't play clips from the concert, but talk about the artists

A preview of 'El Tiny' Concerts: Camila Cabello, Yendry and Nicki Nicole

Listen They speak about Camila at about 2:50

MARTINEZ: Yeah, it's really cool. All right, one more artist you wanted to tell us about.

CONTRERAS: This artist is about as big as they come. Maybe you've heard this song.

(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, "HAVANA")

CAMILA CABELLO: (Singing) Havana, ooh, na-na (ph). Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh, na-na.

CONTRERAS: That's Camila Cabello, and she's having a moment, as they say. She's starring in the new Disney remake of "Cinderella," and she also seems to be parlaying the success she had with that massive hit, "Havana," into new material with a pop sheen over a musical self-discovery - at least that's what I'm hearing - as she works on her new record. Her performance will be a fab end to an unprecedented run of Latin music from your pals at NPR Music.

Just now, jdanton2 said:

i got this info from mj's big blog which came from idf though more easier to read. looks like there are 6 match ups for John Legend and i assume Camila will be there for all of them. there are spoilers at the link.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-21-battle-round-spoilers-results-pairings-songs.htm

thanks, all the spoilers are here in the voice forum spoiler thread too, all the way up to Live shows

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

dodo-dog-emoticon-8.gif

NPR talking about Camila's upcoming concert at Tiny Desk, they don't play clips from the concert, but talk about the artists

Listen Camila at 2:50

MARTINEZ: Yeah, it's really cool. All right, one more artist you wanted to tell us about.

CONTRERAS: This artist is about as big as they come. Maybe you've heard this song.

CAMILA CABELLO: (Singing) Havana, ooh, na-na (ph). Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh, na-na.

CONTRERAS: That's Camila Cabello, and she's having a moment, as they say. She's starring in the new Disney remake of "Cinderella," and she also seems to be parlaying the success she had with that massive hit, "Havana," into new material with a pop sheen over a musical self-discovery - at least that's what I'm hearing - as she works on her new record. Her performance will be a fab end to an unprecedented run of Latin music from your pals at NPR Music.

if we don't get a new song on that date maybe we will get a snippet or info when it is coming.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

if we don't get a new song on that date maybe we will get a snippet or info when it is coming.

I'm beginning to give up on getting that new song any time soon, it has been done probably before the VMAs, don't know why they are taking so song

15 hours ago, istersay said:

I hope!

FBR56oAXEAcY-is.jpg

another potential rumor.

2 hours ago, istersay said:

Camila's Instagram Stories link

camilainstahorse.gif

a clue about new music?

edit

a co host?

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 9:32 PM, istersay said:

One day, Grammy winner.

22 hours ago, istersay said:

me too, wish they were on screen longer, only a few minutes with each contestant matchup

camilavoice.gif

When you're the Legend, you have to be a part of Team Legend. 

6 hours ago, istersay said:

dodo-dog-emoticon-8.gif

Listen They speak about Camila at about 2:50

I'm so excited about Tiny Desk.

• Like 1