❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

1 hour ago, istersay said:

i guess not coming this year then. hopefully the 2nd single is coming this month.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, istersay said:

ugh it better --Off the Hot 100 so she needs too do something

68 Don't Go Yet Camila Cabello

Global 200 Chart

https://www.billboard.com/charts/billboard-global-200

global hit at least.

• Like 1

heart4.gif Glamour Magazine cover

Camila Cabello’s New Normal

Between a starring role in Cinderella, live performances, and a forthcoming album, it would appear things are business as usual for Camila Cabello. But there’s a difference: Before the pandemic, her work was leaving her drained, anxious, and insecure. Now she’s found a way to be a pop star on her own terms, and everything—from the music to her relationship with her body—has fallen into place.

By Christopher Rosa

Photography by Christine Hahn

Styled by Ryan Young

hn

Styled by Ryan Young

their twitter banner https://twitter.com/glamourmag

1080x360

"Her third studio album, Familia, is due out later this year.":ohyeah:

”There’s a calmness in her voice when she says this—a stillness, a readiness. She seems perfectly prepared for what lies ahead: album promo, performances, and undoubtedly more scrutiny about her body, her relationship, her everything. But she’ll be fine, because just around the corner is a day off. That’s nonnegotiable."

Carolina Herrera dress. Carolina Herrera earrings.

5 minutes ago, istersay said:

"Her third studio album, Familia, is due out later this year.":ohyeah:

”There’s a calmness in her voice when she says this—a stillness, a readiness. She seems perfectly prepared for what lies ahead: album promo, performances, and undoubtedly more scrutiny about her body, her relationship, her everything. But she’ll be fine, because just around the corner is a day off. That’s nonnegotiable."

Carolina Herrera dress. Carolina Herrera earrings.

amazing pics and hopefully true we get the album this year.

The Glamour pics are her best fashion looks yet. I hope her team can come up with some of these in her appearances. I find that she is always at her best in her Europe appearances. I wonder if she is dressed by other people when in Europe.

"It’s the most grounded and calm I’ve ever been making an album,” she says. “I worked with people I wanted to have dinner with, and I was like, ‘I’m not going to write every single day for months, but write a few days a week and have time to gather experiences and be a human being.’”

Gucci jacket. Gucci top. Larkspur amp Hawk earrings.

Image may contain Human Person Lamp and Lampshade

Image may contain Clothing Apparel Dress Evening Dress Fashion Gown Robe Human and Person

9 minutes ago, ilove5H said:

The Glamour pics are her best fashion looks yet. I hope her team can come up with some of these in her appearances. I find that she is always at her best in her Europe appearances. I wonder if she is dressed by other people when in Europe.

I wonder that too, love her fashion in Europe. I think she's been looking good this era though

9 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

amazing pics and hopefully true we get the album this year.

I hope it works out that way,, but as long as we get a great single I can live with that