❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

43 minutes ago, Camren said:

It's coming, coming 😍

most likely released next Thursday or Friday if true.

• Like 1

from Hunger Magazine

"Looking ahead, Cabello says she’s excited for fans to hear Familia, which she feels has greater “intimacy” than her previous albums because she worked so closely with core collaborators Scott Harris, Ricky Reed and Mike Sabath. Because she trusted them implicitly, Cabello says she was able to “freestyle” during recording sessions and really pour her heart out. “You know, there’s one song [I’ve recorded for the album] where I’m talking about my mental health and anxiety without [specifically] saying it’s about anxiety,” she says. “But it’s about what anxiety looks and feels like for me in my body and in my mind. And that wasn’t something I came into the room intending to write about. Ricky just showed me a piece of music he had and it all came out of me.

Cabello says this “stream of consciousness” songwriting style “never would have happened” when she was recording Camila and Romance because, for her, there was still too much “tension” in the room. But this time around, she felt comfortable enough to be truly vulnerable. In this respect, Cabello draws a comparison between her own creative evolution and that of Billie Eilish, who recently released her acclaimed second album, Happier Than Ever. “I saw this quote from Billie where she said, ‘I wasn’t scared, it wasn’t forced, there was no pressure, it was just really nice.’ And I feel the same way about this album’s process for me,” she says. The message is clear: in both her personal and professional lives, Camila Cabello is in a very good place."

film6-004_RGB-780x1176.jpg

Camila-Cabello-x-HUNGER-Magazine-2-780x1176.jpg

6 hours ago, istersay said:

from Hunger Magazine

"Looking ahead, Cabello says she’s excited for fans to hear Familia, which she feels has greater “intimacy” than her previous albums because she worked so closely with core collaborators Scott Harris, Ricky Reed and Mike Sabath. Because she trusted them implicitly, Cabello says she was able to “freestyle” during recording sessions and really pour her heart out. “You know, there’s one song [I’ve recorded for the album] where I’m talking about my mental health and anxiety without [specifically] saying it’s about anxiety,” she says. “But it’s about what anxiety looks and feels like for me in my body and in my mind. And that wasn’t something I came into the room intending to write about. Ricky just showed me a piece of music he had and it all came out of me.

Cabello says this “stream of consciousness” songwriting style “never would have happened” when she was recording Camila and Romance because, for her, there was still too much “tension” in the room. But this time around, she felt comfortable enough to be truly vulnerable. In this respect, Cabello draws a comparison between her own creative evolution and that of Billie Eilish, who recently released her acclaimed second album, Happier Than Ever. “I saw this quote from Billie where she said, ‘I wasn’t scared, it wasn’t forced, there was no pressure, it was just really nice.’ And I feel the same way about this album’s process for me,” she says. The message is clear: in both her personal and professional lives, Camila Cabello is in a very good place."

film6-004_RGB-780x1176.jpg

Camila-Cabello-x-HUNGER-Magazine-2-780x1176.jpg

wonder if she is talking about Psychofreak.

• Like 1

POP:
16 17 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 6474 6567 -93 14.571

-11 Spins
+15 Bullet
-0.082 Audience

HOT AC:
22 22 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 1125 1032 93 3.597

+7 Spins
-6 Bullet
+0.040 Audience

SPANISH CONTEMPORARY:
36 35 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 287 277 10 1.585

-1 Spin
-5 Bullet
-0.008 Audience

TROPICAL LATIN:
30 28 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 186 167 19 0.182

+14 Spins
+15 Bullet
+0.023 Audience

VOGUE

CELEBRITY STYLE
Watch Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Get Glam for the Met Gala 

Is there an American nightlife institution more iconic than Studio 54? The now defunct New York City club from the ’70s is exactly what Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello were thinking about for the 2021 Met gala. In two glamorous looks by Michael Kors, they paid homage to the fabulous fashions that were often sported by celebrities back in the hot spot’s heydey. In a new Vogue video, we get to see just how the couple glammed up for their big night.  

https://www.vogue.com/article/getting-ready-with-camila-cabello-and-shawn-mendes?mbid=social_twitter&utm_brand=vogue&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_social-type=owned

++ Don't Go Yet

iTunes:
#4 Luxembourg (+12)
#17 Italy (+8)
#17 Netherlands (+2)
#54 Germany (+13)

Spotify:
#24 Netherlands (+1)

#70 Italy (+5)

#185 Dominican Republic (+7)

Apple Music:
#25 Malta (+9)
#47 Sri Lanka (+3)
#67 Bahrain (+111)
#69 Mauritius (+3)
#77 United Arab Emirates (+17)

#87 Norway (+14)
#91 Jordan (+58)
#100 Luxembourg (+100)
#110 Switzerland (+8)
#131 Peru (+7)
#159 New Zealand (+8)

#187 Bolivia (+1)

POP:
16 17 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 6469 6548 -79 14.614

-25 Spins
+14 Bullet
+0.043 Audience

HOT AC:
22 22 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 1144 1044 100 3.652

+19 Spins
+7 Bullet
+0.055 Audience

SPANISH CONTEMPORARY:
36 35 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 284 280 4 1.633

-3 Spins
-6 Bullet
+0.048 Audience

TROPICAL LATIN:
30 25 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 190 162 28 0.198

+4 Spins
+9 Bullet
+0.016 Audience

28 minutes ago, istersay said:

hopefully that is true we get an announcement . i will make sure to watch anyway.

it was just on.a good recap from someone at atrl.

4 minutes ago, Venom said:

Just started the live feed but I'll write down what I witness until it ends:

1. currently dancing to Don't Go Yet and shaking her ass

2. put on Summer of Love and talking about making vegan ground beef, picadillo, and plantains

3. "Psychofreak" is a song on the album with an exciting feature, she says

4. She keeps saying "it's giving" about everything :dies:

5. Bopping to Rosalia and Tokischa 

6. Plays Brutal by "O. Rod"

7. Shouts out J Balvin and his new album 

8. Plays Camilo featuring Shawn

9. Plays Camilo & Selena Gomez (Says Selena is fire)

10. Twerks to the song while her grandma cooks :deadbanana4:

11. Says she likes to support her friends' music

12. Plays Troye - Angel Baby

13. Says Cinderella was one of the funnest times she's had

14.  Starts singing Troye's song and sounds good :jonny5:

15. Plays Greeicy & Alejandro Sanz - Lejos Conmigo

16. Says she will give a Familia snippet but not today

17. Plays Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

18. Plays Remi Wolf - Sexy Villain

19. Plays Willow Smith - Meet Me at Our Spot

20. "I can't wait for you guys to hear this album. There's some exciting collaborations on it. Catch me at the Billboard Latin Music Awards and watch Cinderella on Amazon if you haven't yet!"

full video is up.

a confirmed collab by Latin female singer.

she has covered Camila before.

https://www.facebook.com/maribecerra22/videos/somethigs-gotta-give-camila-cabello/297323990882101/