❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2021/09/02

Pos    P+    Artist and Title    Days    Pk    (x?)    Pts    Pts+    TPts    

106    NEW    Cinderella Original Motion Picture Cast - Cinderella 1    106        1675    +1675    0.002

34 minutes ago, istersay said:

😂😂 I can't stop laughing. People in the cars 😂 I wish I wish one of those (happy one) people in the car.

Camila 🥰

1 hour ago, istersay said:

audiencert.jpg

Good.

3 hours ago, istersay said:

Loving the movie so far :wub: Camila is amazing, Idina so cute when she sings, and I like the Prince actor

When I back home, you know what I'm going to listen.

46 minutes ago, Camren said:

HER FIRST MOVIE IS OUT 🥰 

I was so proud of her I wanted to cry :wub:, kudos for her and her team getting this done in a pandemic

30 minutes ago, Camren said:

😂😂 I can't stop laughing. People in the cars 😂 I wish I wish one of those (happy one) people in the car.

Camila 🥰

Good.

When I back home, you know what I'm going to listen.

yay, hope you like it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, istersay said:

Loving the movie so far :wub: Camila is amazing, Idina so cute when she sings, and I like the Prince actor

I have to quote this again. The soundtrack is realllly gooood 🥰  when I listen to it, I feel like I’m in a movie with them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, istersay said:

that was a great skit and how they had to keep running each time. :lmao:

just started listening to some of the soundtrack now . will watch the movie later tonight since  unfortunately i got to go to my job soon.

• Like 1

welp

POP:
15 15 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 6561 6503 58 15.494

-30 Spins
-10 Bullet
-0.169 Audience

HOT AC:
25 24 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 973 916 57 2.875

+6 Spins
-1 Bullet
-0.076 Audience

SPANISH CONTEMPORARY:
39 39 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 237 242 -5 1.218

+2 Spins
+1 Bullet
+0.071 Audience

TROPICAL LATIN:
38 34 CAMILA CABELLO Don't Go Yet 155 145 10 0.159

+1 Spin
+6 Bullet
+0.007 Audience

translation

• Pilar Rubio and her passionate story will be the first guest of the new season, full of stars such as Rauw Alejandro, Arturo Pérez-Reverte, Alejandro Sanz, Pablo Alborán, Luis Fonsi, Malú and Camila Cabello.

Some of the most sought after faces have passed through the Antena 3 program and it has become the television home of the most important national and international figures. In this start of the course , 'El Hormiguero 3.0' will have fun with Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Penélope Cruz, Enrique Iglesias, Ana de Armas, Rauw Alejandro, Arturo Pérez-Reverte, Alejandro Sanz, Pablo Alborán, Malú, Luis Fonsi or Camila Cabello .

11 minutes ago, istersay said:

translation

• Pilar Rubio and her passionate story will be the first guest of the new season, full of stars such as Rauw Alejandro, Arturo Pérez-Reverte, Alejandro Sanz, Pablo Alborán, Luis Fonsi, Malú and Camila Cabello.

Some of the most sought after faces have passed through the Antena 3 program and it has become the television home of the most important national and international figures. In this start of the course , 'El Hormiguero 3.0' will have fun with Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Penélope Cruz, Enrique Iglesias, Ana de Armas, Rauw Alejandro, Arturo Pérez-Reverte, Alejandro Sanz, Pablo Alborán, Malú, Luis Fonsi or Camila Cabello .

This is very famous talk show in Spain. Guests are playing games 😂

1 hour ago, istersay said:

princespin.gif

Perfect. 

🥰

• Like 1