❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

full version of Anyone has leaked . much better than Bieber.        

Me too. Release date is not out yet, some are saying it will be out in February next year. It's a music comedy and director of the movie said "kick ass soundtrack" is coming too with two original song

Camila said there will be a JLO cover in Cinderella.

Posted Images

Senorita passed 1B on Spotify today with 1,000,630,346 streams. :sorcerer: :w00t:

Living Proof ad has aired 96 times

National Airings

First Airing

unlock

Last Airing

11/26/2019

Creatives

Recently Aired On

Botched on E!

dropped a bit on itunes but still #44.

Edited by jdanton2

Senorita passed 1B on Spotify today with 1,000,630,346 streams. :sorcerer: :w00t:

Living Proof ad has aired 96 times

National Airings

First Airing

unlock

Last Airing

11/26/2019

Creatives

Recently Aired On

Botched on E!

dropped a bit on itunes but still #44.

IPB Image congrats to Senorita, pretty amazing

home the commercial helps a little with promo

:o the album leaked? this is from atrl

Edit: it really did leak, I found it in about a minute, listening now :wub: I already pre-ordered it o:)

This is the tracklisting though:

01. Shameless

02. Living Proof

03. Should've Said It

04. Señorita

05. Liar

06. Bad Kind Of Butterflies

07. Easy

08. Feel It Twice

09. Dream Of You

10. Cry For Me

11. This Love

12. Used To This

13. First Man

IPB Image

Edit: it really did leak, I found it in about a minute,I already pre-ordered it o:)

01. Shameless

02. Living Proof

03. Should've Said It

04. Señorita

05. Liar

07. Easy

08. Feel It Twice

09. Dream Of You

10. Cry For Me

11. This Love

12. Used To This

13. First Man

IPB Image

hoping the label makes sure all the leaks are taken down . there is still over 2 weeks till it's release. :shifty:

radio adds .

https://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/report/formatAdds

Top 40

Monitored Reporters

Last updated: Nov 26, 2019 at 3:15 PM

Adds Artist Title Label Stations

44 ARIZONA ZERVAS Roxanne Arizona Zervas/Columbia Stations

33 BILLIE EILISH everything i wanted Darkroom/Interscope Stations

22 ANT SAUNDERS Yellow Hearts Arista Stations

16 BLACK EYED PEAS X J BALVIN RITMO (Bad Boys For Life) Epic Stations

13 TONES AND I Dance Monkey Elektra/EMG Stations

12 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border Atlantic Stations

2 CAMILA CABELLO Living Proof Syco/Epic Stations

1 CAMILA CABELLO Easy Syco/Epic Stations

Edited by jdanton2

hoping the label makes sure all the leaks are taken down . there is still over 2 weeks till it's release. :shifty:

someone said the management is trying to get them taken down, but once its out and people start uploading it everywhere it's difficult.

radio adds .

https://www.allaccess.com/mediabase/q/report/formatAdds

Top 40

Monitored Reporters

Last updated: Nov 26, 2019 at 3:15 PM

Adds Artist Title Label Stations

44 ARIZONA ZERVAS Roxanne Arizona Zervas/Columbia Stations

33 BILLIE EILISH everything i wanted Darkroom/Interscope Stations

22 ANT SAUNDERS Yellow Hearts Arista Stations

16 BLACK EYED PEAS X J BALVIN RITMO (Bad Boys For Life) Epic Stations

13 TONES AND I Dance Monkey Elektra/EMG Stations

12 ED SHEERAN South Of The Border Atlantic Stations

2 CAMILA CABELLO Living Proof Syco/Epic Stations

1 CAMILA CABELLO Easy Syco/Epic Stations

wish there were more adds, oh well.

someone on atrl said camila's hairdresser is at James Corden studio today :w00t: :unsure: o:)

Fallon on December 5th. :w00t:

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019/11/27/...g-jimmy-fallon/

Camila Cabello Scheduled For Interview, Performance On December 5 “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”

She will support “Romance” with her latest appearance on “Fallon.”

by Brian Cantor

24 minutes ago

Just her album “Romance” is arriving on digital platforms, Camila Cabello will make a return appearance on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”

Cabello will be an interview and musical guest on the December 5 edition of the late-night talk show. As her segments will likely air after midnight (late Thursday), her album will already be available for download and streaming.

The episode will also feature an appearance from Jennifer Lopez.

Thursday, December 5: Guests include Jennifer Lopez, Camila Cabello and musical guest Camila Cabello. Show 1171

Edited by jdanton2

The whole album leaked... wow

I was not expecting that at all, I thought maybe a day or two before but not this early

Fallon on December 5th. :w00t:

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2019/11/27/...g-jimmy-fallon/

Camila Cabello Scheduled For Interview, Performance On December 5 “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”

She will support “Romance” with her latest appearance on “Fallon.”

by Brian Cantor

24 minutes ago

Just her album “Romance” is arriving on digital platforms, Camila Cabello will make a return appearance on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”

Cabello will be an interview and musical guest on the December 5 edition of the late-night talk show. As her segments will likely air after midnight (late Thursday), her album will already be available for download and streaming.

The episode will also feature an appearance from Jennifer Lopez.

Thursday, December 5: Guests include Jennifer Lopez, Camila Cabello and musical guest Camila Cabello. Show 1171

this just made my day

IPB Image

someone said the management is trying to get them taken down, but once its out and people start uploading it everywhere it's difficult.

wish there were more adds, oh well.

someone on atrl said camila's hairdresser is at James Corden studio today :w00t: :unsure: o:)

don't think she was on his show last night though maybe they taped something. :unsure:

https://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/1...590253977317377

camila@Camila_Cabello

my accent hasn’t improved so I found myself a true Brit to help me tell you to pre-order Romance for pre-sale access to all UK & Ireland dates on #TheRomanceTour !!!!! ❤️❤️@JKCorden

https://camilacabello.tmstor.es

2:26 AM · Nov 27, 2019

Edited by jdanton2

Ok i gave in and listened to the leaks and I absolutely love “this love”, it should be the next single

I love the Album, so proud of her, she works her butt off

Edit: it really did leak, I found it in about a minute, listening now :wub: I already pre-ordered it o:)

01. Shameless

02. Living Proof

03. Should've Said It

04. Señorita

05. Liar

07. Easy

08. Feel It Twice

09. Dream Of You

10. Cry For Me

11. This Love

12. Used To This

13. First Man

IPB Image

Poor Camz :'(

I'm gonna wait till December 6th.

:haha: Kristen Bell is me.

“She’s awesome, I love her music.” - @idinamenzel on working with Camila for Cinderella

video

FIRST LISTEN Camila Cabello opens up about her love life in emotional new album Romance

EXCLUSIVE

By Howell Davies

27th November 2019, 7:00 pm

CAMILA Cabello achieved global stardom with her self-titled debut almost two years ago but the follow-up safely takes her to new heights altogether.

Where the first one gave hints towards her love life, Romance is a deep dive into the two serious relationships she has had since that record was released — her ex, dating guru Matthew Hussey and current boyfriend, singer Shawn Mendes.

But while some artists might skirt around the subject, she isn’t scared to give the most raw account with pretty much every emotion going.

It’s a tale of two halves, with the first six songs characterised by a feeling of fun which is fizzing with sex appeal.

Senorita, which she sings with Shawn, was the song of the summer but if her fans thought that duet was raunchy, they haven’t heard anything yet.

The deliciously carnal My Oh My featuring US rapper DaBaby is her naughtiest yet — and sounds like a sequel to global hit Havana — as she sings: “My mama doesn’t trust him, he’s only here for one thing but, so am I.”

She adds: “I swear on my life that I’ve been a good girl. Tonight I don’t want to be her.”

And on Should’ve Said It, Camila is fabulously sassy, telling an ex-lover: “You’re only lonely now you aren’t the one to hold me.”

The second half takes a more serious tone though and it’s clear how much more sure of herself and mature Camila has become while writing this album.

That’s certainly true on the bassy, anxiety-filled Bad Kind of Butterflies — all about telling a partner she likes someone else.

But while she is open and honest about those bad sides of a romance, she lays her heart bare on the positives too.

With Easy, a clear highlight, she exposes her vulnerable side by admitting she “always thought I was hard to love” because of her “crooked teeth” and “stretch marks around my thighs” but that her partner “made it seem so easy.”

The album appears to pinball across the well-documented timeline of her love life, which will leave fans guessing who she is writing about on each song.

Although poignant break-up track Feel It Twice appears to be the most clear reference to her split from Matthew and fledgling relationship with Shawn, singing: “Can’t imagine the pain that you feel when I kiss his face.”

And on the softly sung R&B-tinged ballad Used To This, she croons: “I’ve known you forever, now I know you better.”

But the final song is about a different kind of love, addressing her father in the deeply poignant and piano-driven First Man.

Easing the concerns of “the first man that really loved me,” her dad, she sings of a fledgling relationship: “He makes me really happy, I think he might be the one.”

Intimate, passionate and deliciously modern in production — there is no stopping Camila.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10437...impression=true

I'm gonna wait till December 6th.

:haha: Kristen Bell is me.

“She’s awesome, I love her music.” - @idinamenzel on working with Camila for Cinderella

video

FIRST LISTEN Camila Cabello opens up about her love life in emotional new album Romance

EXCLUSIVE

By Howell Davies

27th November 2019, 7:00 pm

CAMILA Cabello achieved global stardom with her self-titled debut almost two years ago but the follow-up safely takes her to new heights altogether.

Where the first one gave hints towards her love life, Romance is a deep dive into the two serious relationships she has had since that record was released — her ex, dating guru Matthew Hussey and current boyfriend, singer Shawn Mendes.

But while some artists might skirt around the subject, she isn’t scared to give the most raw account with pretty much every emotion going.

It’s a tale of two halves, with the first six songs characterised by a feeling of fun which is fizzing with sex appeal.

Senorita, which she sings with Shawn, was the song of the summer but if her fans thought that duet was raunchy, they haven’t heard anything yet.

The deliciously carnal My Oh My featuring US rapper DaBaby is her naughtiest yet — and sounds like a sequel to global hit Havana — as she sings: “My mama doesn’t trust him, he’s only here for one thing but, so am I.”

She adds: “I swear on my life that I’ve been a good girl. Tonight I don’t want to be her.”

And on Should’ve Said It, Camila is fabulously sassy, telling an ex-lover: “You’re only lonely now you aren’t the one to hold me.”

The second half takes a more serious tone though and it’s clear how much more sure of herself and mature Camila has become while writing this album.

That’s certainly true on the bassy, anxiety-filled Bad Kind of Butterflies — all about telling a partner she likes someone else.

But while she is open and honest about those bad sides of a romance, she lays her heart bare on the positives too.

With Easy, a clear highlight, she exposes her vulnerable side by admitting she “always thought I was hard to love” because of her “crooked teeth” and “stretch marks around my thighs” but that her partner “made it seem so easy.”

The album appears to pinball across the well-documented timeline of her love life, which will leave fans guessing who she is writing about on each song.

Although poignant break-up track Feel It Twice appears to be the most clear reference to her split from Matthew and fledgling relationship with Shawn, singing: “Can’t imagine the pain that you feel when I kiss his face.”

And on the softly sung R&B-tinged ballad Used To This, she croons: “I’ve known you forever, now I know you better.”

But the final song is about a different kind of love, addressing her father in the deeply poignant and piano-driven First Man.

Easing the concerns of “the first man that really loved me,” her dad, she sings of a fledgling relationship: “He makes me really happy, I think he might be the one.”

Intimate, passionate and deliciously modern in production — there is no stopping Camila.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10437...impression=true

album really has leaked. :rolleyes: don't really like anything i have heard from DaBaby so far though i did not really like anything from Young Thug either but thought he did good on Havana.DaBaby has been quite successful with a single that reached #7 on the Hot 100 and an album that hit #1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DaBaby_discography

Edited by jdanton2

:lol: oh got my hopes up for nothing, but Fallon makes up for it

Corden will probably happen . hoping for Carpool Karaoke.maybe a Senorita duet is coming . :unsure:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/...ta-duet-romance

Camila Cabello Promises James Corden She's *Totally* Still Planning to Record 'Señorita' Duet With Him

11/27/2019 by Heran Mamo

Camila Cabello loves it when boyfriend Shawn Mendes calls her "Señorita" -- per their Billboard Hot 100 chart-topper -- but what about James Corden?

Cabello posted a video of herself on Twitter greeting her UK fans with a choppy accent and telling them to pre-order her forthcoming Romance studio album to gain access to her Romance Tour next year. That's when the British late-night talk show host chimed in to remind the songstress he was ready to go.

"Oh yeah, I booked mine! I've done mine, got my pre-order. All is done," he assured her in the video.

But Corden himself sought reassurance from the 22-year-old artist. "But I'm concerned because you said to pre-order the album, which means it's nearly out, but we haven't done our duet yet," he teased with a serious face and tone. "You know that song 'Señorita' that you were saying we should probably sing together?"

Even though Cabello's mouth said it's "for sure" still happening, her face told a different story.

Check out the video below.

A sequel to Havana. Collab song with DaBaby.

Can't wait to hear the whole album. <3 A masterpiece is coming.

You should hear this love immediately :wub:

I wish they made it a single instead

First man is still awesome also. :wub:

My prediction one of those two will be next single and she will perform it at the grammys.

Edited by blaase
  • istersay changed the title to ❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers